PDA

View Full Version : 15" Plush Cat Lounger

Ablang
February 15th 04, 02:11 PM
I can relate to that statement. My cat has ignored some of the
things I have brought home, but this round pet bed she took to the same
day.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Prego? Is that a name or a breed?

<<
ha! My Prego would never sleep on anything bought with him in mind :-)

--
Hilary Duff turns 18 in this amount of time (I know you're waiting for it):
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?day=28&month=09&year

!efil on evah I

"I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it." -- Comedian Jack
Handey

Rachel Breitenfeld
February 15th 04, 03:15 PM
It's his name. It's Italian for "please" My husband and I adopted Prego
(from a humane society) 2 weeks after we returned from our honeymoon in
Italy. His name at the shelter was Taylor, but my husband wanted to give
him a new name since he had a new home. It was his idea, but I thought the
name was cute, and Prego seems to like it. He learned his new name very
quickly.

Rachel

"Ablang" > wrote in message
> I can relate to that statement. My cat has ignored some of the
> things I have brought home, but this round pet bed she took to the same
> day.
>
> Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Prego? Is that a name or a breed?
>
> <<
> ha! My Prego would never sleep on anything bought with him in mind :-)
> >>

> --
> Hilary Duff turns 18 in this amount of time (I know you're waiting for
it):

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?day=28&month=09&year
> =2005&hour=00&m
>
> !efil on evah I
>
> "I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it." -- Comedian Jack
> Handey

Rachel Breitenfeld
February 15th 04, 03:18 PM
He does, however, seem to like the papasan chair I got for Valentine's Day.
:-)

"Ablang" > wrote in message
> I can relate to that statement. My cat has ignored some of the
> things I have brought home, but this round pet bed she took to the same
> day.
>
> Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Prego? Is that a name or a breed?
>
> <<
> ha! My Prego would never sleep on anything bought with him in mind :-)
> >>

> --
> Hilary Duff turns 18 in this amount of time (I know you're waiting for
it):

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?day=28&month=09&year
> =2005&hour=00&m
>
> !efil on evah I
>
> "I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it." -- Comedian Jack
> Handey

Rachel Breitenfeld
February 15th 04, 11:26 PM
That too :-)

He used to like paper sacks, but only the big ones, like from a grocery
store.

Rachel (and Prego)