PDA

View Full Version : SICK

February 20th 04, 01:51 AM
One of my cats has been vomiting today... it smells like poop. He
hasn't eaten or drank anything all day and he is walking very gingerly. Is
this a sign of something serious? Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
CCL

Gwenhwyfaer de Tierveil
February 20th 04, 06:19 AM
Quoth :
> One of my cats has been vomiting today... it smells like poop. He
> hasn't eaten or drank anything all day and he is walking very
> gingerly. Is this a sign of something serious? Any info would be
> appreciated.

In your position, I'd be getting him to a vet asap. I don't know what it
is, but yes, it sounds serious enough to worry about! (Maybe a blockage
of some kind...?)
--
Gwenhwyfaer (delurking - owned by firstborn, blackie and calli)

some girls wander by themselves

Gwenhwyfaer de Tierveil
February 20th 04, 06:19 AM
Quoth :
> One of my cats has been vomiting today... it smells like poop. He
> hasn't eaten or drank anything all day and he is walking very
> gingerly. Is this a sign of something serious? Any info would be
> appreciated.

In your position, I'd be getting him to a vet asap. I don't know what it
is, but yes, it sounds serious enough to worry about! (Maybe a blockage
of some kind...?)
--
Gwenhwyfaer (delurking - owned by firstborn, blackie and calli)

some girls wander by themselves

wumpy
February 21st 04, 12:28 AM
> wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s52...
> One of my cats has been vomiting today... it smells like poop. He
> hasn't eaten or drank anything all day and he is walking very gingerly.
Is
> this a sign of something serious? Any info would be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> CCL

It sounds like it could be. If I were in your shoes, I'd be making an
appointment with the vet.

wumpy
February 21st 04, 12:28 AM
news:[email protected]_s52...