PDA

View Full Version : TWO cats in heat!


Lisa
March 5th 04, 11:40 AM
Oh my god, I thought it was bad enough having one of them in heat. I wrote
about it last week, asking how long it lasts, and was hoping that it would
be over by now. But now her sister has started so we have TWO screaming,
clawing, desperate-to-escape cats! And their appointment to be spayed, made
weeks ago, isn't until next Saturday! And no, we can't get them in any
sooner.

Problem is, they're fighting. Really fighting, not just the goofy,
frolicking kitty wrestling they've done up to now. They're hissing and
clawing and really being mean. Our house isn't big enough to separate them
(it's more or less a one room efficiency) and if we put one in the bathroom
with the door shut, she'll tear open a cabinet door that has a hole leading
to the outside.

They're trying to tear out the screens and, in fact, last week when the
first one was in heat and was shut into the bathroom (before we discovered
her cabinet escape route) she actually jumped six feet into the air to try
to get out the shower window, which is only about 12"x4". She tore the
screen right off! We have to keep all the windows closed because if they
smell fresh air, they really go to work on that window's screen and will
definitely escape. This is a problem because it's 80 degrees during the day
(we live down south).

To add insult to injury, that friggin' stray tom cat has no intention of
leaving the area. He stays right outside our house, all day and all night,
yelling at them to come out. I haven't slept in a week.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. Any words of wisdom? Are
there any kitty sedatives on the market? Is there some way to get this
damned tom cat to go the f*ck away?

Lisa

Kelly Osbourne
March 12th 04, 11:33 PM
well i do not know if this will help but my mom told me that when the
cats scratches or does something as like the problem you are having to
use a spary bottle of water because cats hate water and spra them in the
face it waont hurt them or anything but it will hopefully stop it from
coming around do it each time the stray cat comes up to your house.

yes i am bitch and this miss bitch to your ass.. YES I AM SMART ASS

Kelly Osbourne
March 12th 04, 11:33 PM
well i do not know if this will help but my mom told me that when the
cats scratches or does something as like the problem you are having to
use a spary bottle of water because cats hate water and spra them in the
face it waont hurt them or anything but it will hopefully stop it from
coming around do it each time the stray cat comes up to your house.

yes i am bitch and this miss bitch to your ass.. YES I AM SMART ASS

March 14th 04, 03:51 PM
If you let them close to this outdoor cat you are exposing them to all the
cat diseases out there. And yes, all it takes is once - to get feline
leukemia, FIV, respiratory diseases, fleas, lice, mites, mange....the list
goes on. The onus was on you to have them spayed before they went in heat.
Now you must wait until Saturday.

"dawn" > wrote in message
...
> In article >,
> says...
> > Oh my god, I thought it was bad enough having one of them in heat. I
wrote
> > about it last week, asking how long it lasts, and was hoping that it
would
> > be over by now. But now her sister has started so we have TWO screaming,
> > clawing, desperate-to-escape cats! And their appointment to be spayed,
made
> > weeks ago, isn't until next Saturday! And no, we can't get them in any
> > sooner.
> >
> > Problem is, they're fighting. Really fighting, not just the goofy,
> > frolicking kitty wrestling they've done up to now. They're hissing and
> > clawing and really being mean. Our house isn't big enough to separate
them
> > (it's more or less a one room efficiency) and if we put one in the
bathroom
> > with the door shut, she'll tear open a cabinet door that has a hole
leading
> > to the outside.
> >
> > They're trying to tear out the screens and, in fact, last week when the
> > first one was in heat and was shut into the bathroom (before we
discovered
> > her cabinet escape route) she actually jumped six feet into the air to
try
> > to get out the shower window, which is only about 12"x4". She tore the
> > screen right off! We have to keep all the windows closed because if they
> > smell fresh air, they really go to work on that window's screen and will
> > definitely escape. This is a problem because it's 80 degrees during the
day
> > (we live down south).
> >
> > To add insult to injury, that friggin' stray tom cat has no intention of
> > leaving the area. He stays right outside our house, all day and all
night,
> > yelling at them to come out. I haven't slept in a week.
> >
> > I don't know how much more of this I can take. Any words of wisdom?
>
> You already got some words of wisdom: Let them get laid, and any kitten
> fetuses that develop will be removed during the spaying operation.
>
> Or just continue to live with three screaming cats. It's your choice.

March 14th 04, 03:51 PM
If you let them close to this outdoor cat you are exposing them to all the
cat diseases out there. And yes, all it takes is once - to get feline
leukemia, FIV, respiratory diseases, fleas, lice, mites, mange....the list
goes on. The onus was on you to have them spayed before they went in heat.
Now you must wait until Saturday.

"dawn" > wrote in message
...
> In article >,
> says...
> > Oh my god, I thought it was bad enough having one of them in heat. I
wrote
> > about it last week, asking how long it lasts, and was hoping that it
would
> > be over by now. But now her sister has started so we have TWO screaming,
> > clawing, desperate-to-escape cats! And their appointment to be spayed,
made
> > weeks ago, isn't until next Saturday! And no, we can't get them in any
> > sooner.
> >
> > Problem is, they're fighting. Really fighting, not just the goofy,
> > frolicking kitty wrestling they've done up to now. They're hissing and
> > clawing and really being mean. Our house isn't big enough to separate
them
> > (it's more or less a one room efficiency) and if we put one in the
bathroom
> > with the door shut, she'll tear open a cabinet door that has a hole
leading
> > to the outside.
> >
> > They're trying to tear out the screens and, in fact, last week when the
> > first one was in heat and was shut into the bathroom (before we
discovered
> > her cabinet escape route) she actually jumped six feet into the air to
try
> > to get out the shower window, which is only about 12"x4". She tore the
> > screen right off! We have to keep all the windows closed because if they
> > smell fresh air, they really go to work on that window's screen and will
> > definitely escape. This is a problem because it's 80 degrees during the
day
> > (we live down south).
> >
> > To add insult to injury, that friggin' stray tom cat has no intention of
> > leaving the area. He stays right outside our house, all day and all
night,
> > yelling at them to come out. I haven't slept in a week.
> >
> > I don't know how much more of this I can take. Any words of wisdom?
>
> You already got some words of wisdom: Let them get laid, and any kitten
> fetuses that develop will be removed during the spaying operation.
>
> Or just continue to live with three screaming cats. It's your choice.

Gee
April 14th 04, 08:02 AM
"Kelly Osbourne" > wrote in message
...
> well i do not know if this will help but my mom told me that when the
> cats scratches or does something as like the problem you are having to
> use a spary bottle of water because cats hate water and spra them in the
> face it waont hurt them or anything but it will hopefully stop it from
> coming around do it each time the stray cat comes up to your house.

This will not help. Sexual urge in males is stronger then ANYTHING. The tom
will stay there untill heat goes and will happily wiat for both of them.
Water or not. He will even go without food for days, on the off chance of
getting "lucky". Poor fella must be starving, and this cannot be fun for
him.

> yes i am bitch and this miss bitch to your ass.. YES I AM SMART ASS

No, don't kid yourself. You aren't. Otherwise you wouldn't make such
comment.

Gee
April 14th 04, 08:02 AM
"Kelly Osbourne" > wrote in message
...
> well i do not know if this will help but my mom told me that when the
> cats scratches or does something as like the problem you are having to
> use a spary bottle of water because cats hate water and spra them in the
> face it waont hurt them or anything but it will hopefully stop it from
> coming around do it each time the stray cat comes up to your house.

This will not help. Sexual urge in males is stronger then ANYTHING. The tom
will stay there untill heat goes and will happily wiat for both of them.
Water or not. He will even go without food for days, on the off chance of
getting "lucky". Poor fella must be starving, and this cannot be fun for
him.

> yes i am bitch and this miss bitch to your ass.. YES I AM SMART ASS

No, don't kid yourself. You aren't. Otherwise you wouldn't make such
comment.

Gee
April 14th 04, 08:12 AM
"Lisa" > wrote in message
om...
> Oh my god, I thought it was bad enough having one of them in heat. I wrote
> about it last week, asking how long it lasts, and was hoping that it would
> be over by now. But now her sister has started
>
> Problem is, they're fighting. Really fighting, not just the goofy,
> frolicking kitty wrestling they've done up to now. They're hissing and
> clawing and really being mean. Our house isn't big enough to separate them
> (it's more or less a one room efficiency) and if we put one in the
bathroom
> with the door shut, she'll tear open a cabinet door that has a hole
leading
> to the outside.

> They're trying to tear out the screens and, in fact, last week when the
> first one was in heat and was shut into the bathroom (before we discovered
> her cabinet escape route) she actually jumped six feet into the air to try
> to get out the shower window, which is only about 12"x4". She tore the
> screen right off! We have to keep all the windows closed because if they
> smell fresh air, they really go to work on that window's screen and will
> definitely escape. This is a problem because it's 80 degrees during the
day
> (we live down south).

You have to understand that sexual urges in cats are extremely strong, and
take over any habbits/resonable behaviour/rules they already know. Hormons
literarely take over them. And yes, they will make your ats do ANYTHING in
their power to find a tom, and mate. In fact, females will often mate with
more then one tom and mother children of miscelanious fatherhood.

> To add insult to injury, that friggin' stray tom cat has no intention of
> leaving the area. He stays right outside our house, all day and all night,
> yelling at them to come out. I haven't slept in a week.

Pls don't blame the poor boy. He is only follwing his crazy hormons, and is
probably starving outside, becuase he hasn;t gone anywhere for all those
days you've been seeing him, hoping to get lucky. Feed the poor boy pls.
It's not his fault. Probably the best thing you could do is to catch him,
and have him nuetered. Lots of organisations will do it for free if he;s a
stray. Then you can bring him back and let him out in your neighbourhood-his
home. But pls don;t blame him. It;s not his fault he was born a stray, and
nobody cared about him enough to have him done.

> I don't know how much more of this I can take. Any words of wisdom?

It;s only a few more days. Trust me. You will look back on this event and
laugh. Only a few more days. Oh yeah, and get the fan :)

> Is there some way to get this
> damned tom cat to go the f*ck away?

Yes. Catch him and have him nutered.

> Lisa

Gee
April 14th 04, 08:12 AM
"Lisa" > wrote in message
om...
> Oh my god, I thought it was bad enough having one of them in heat. I wrote
> about it last week, asking how long it lasts, and was hoping that it would
> be over by now. But now her sister has started
>
> Problem is, they're fighting. Really fighting, not just the goofy,
> frolicking kitty wrestling they've done up to now. They're hissing and
> clawing and really being mean. Our house isn't big enough to separate them
> (it's more or less a one room efficiency) and if we put one in the
bathroom
> with the door shut, she'll tear open a cabinet door that has a hole
leading
> to the outside.

> They're trying to tear out the screens and, in fact, last week when the
> first one was in heat and was shut into the bathroom (before we discovered
> her cabinet escape route) she actually jumped six feet into the air to try
> to get out the shower window, which is only about 12"x4". She tore the
> screen right off! We have to keep all the windows closed because if they
> smell fresh air, they really go to work on that window's screen and will
> definitely escape. This is a problem because it's 80 degrees during the
day
> (we live down south).

You have to understand that sexual urges in cats are extremely strong, and
take over any habbits/resonable behaviour/rules they already know. Hormons
literarely take over them. And yes, they will make your ats do ANYTHING in
their power to find a tom, and mate. In fact, females will often mate with
more then one tom and mother children of miscelanious fatherhood.

> To add insult to injury, that friggin' stray tom cat has no intention of
> leaving the area. He stays right outside our house, all day and all night,
> yelling at them to come out. I haven't slept in a week.

Pls don't blame the poor boy. He is only follwing his crazy hormons, and is
probably starving outside, becuase he hasn;t gone anywhere for all those
days you've been seeing him, hoping to get lucky. Feed the poor boy pls.
It's not his fault. Probably the best thing you could do is to catch him,
and have him nuetered. Lots of organisations will do it for free if he;s a
stray. Then you can bring him back and let him out in your neighbourhood-his
home. But pls don;t blame him. It;s not his fault he was born a stray, and
nobody cared about him enough to have him done.

> I don't know how much more of this I can take. Any words of wisdom?

It;s only a few more days. Trust me. You will look back on this event and
laugh. Only a few more days. Oh yeah, and get the fan :)

> Is there some way to get this
> damned tom cat to go the f*ck away?

Yes. Catch him and have him nutered.

> Lisa

Ashley
April 14th 04, 08:33 AM
"Gee" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Lisa" > wrote in message
> om...


> > Is there some way to get this
> > damned tom cat to go the f*ck away?
>
> Yes. Catch him and have him nutered.
>

I didn't see the original of this thread, but the obvious answer is that
unless Lisa has the females for breeding, she should have them spayed. If
she can afford to keep cats, she can afford to get them spayed. Why anyone
who isn't a breeder keeps an entire cat (or dog) is, quite frankly, beyond
me. It's safer and kinder all round to get them spayed and let them get on
with having a nice life, free from the drive to procreate, with all that
entails.

If you can't afford to get them spayed, you shouldn't have them in the first
place.

Ashley
April 14th 04, 08:33 AM
"Gee" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Lisa" > wrote in message
> om...


> > Is there some way to get this
> > damned tom cat to go the f*ck away?
>
> Yes. Catch him and have him nutered.
>

I didn't see the original of this thread, but the obvious answer is that
unless Lisa has the females for breeding, she should have them spayed. If
she can afford to keep cats, she can afford to get them spayed. Why anyone
who isn't a breeder keeps an entire cat (or dog) is, quite frankly, beyond
me. It's safer and kinder all round to get them spayed and let them get on
with having a nice life, free from the drive to procreate, with all that
entails.

If you can't afford to get them spayed, you shouldn't have them in the first
place.

Ashley
April 14th 04, 08:30 PM
"Agua Girl" > wrote in message
...
>


> Actually there is a reason. It's not common but a very good friend has
> an intact female dog that he has no intention of breeding. The dog has
> anemia. He won't have her altered because the surgery is mor dangerous
> for her than for most and he knows he can keep her in and out of the way
> of other dogs.

Yeah, I'd accept problems with surgery as a valid reason.


> You're on the right track but I just wanted to mention there is an
exception
> for every rule and until we know the whole story we shouldn't judge.
> (actually we shouldn't judge anyway but that wasn't the point).
>

Now where would usenet be if none of used judged, huh? We might as well just
all go and read a book - and what fun would that be? ;-)

Ashley
April 14th 04, 08:30 PM
"Agua Girl" > wrote in message
...
>


> Actually there is a reason. It's not common but a very good friend has
> an intact female dog that he has no intention of breeding. The dog has
> anemia. He won't have her altered because the surgery is mor dangerous
> for her than for most and he knows he can keep her in and out of the way
> of other dogs.

Yeah, I'd accept problems with surgery as a valid reason.


> You're on the right track but I just wanted to mention there is an
exception
> for every rule and until we know the whole story we shouldn't judge.
> (actually we shouldn't judge anyway but that wasn't the point).
>

Now where would usenet be if none of used judged, huh? We might as well just
all go and read a book - and what fun would that be? ;-)

Cheryl
April 15th 04, 01:52 AM
"Gee" > dumped this in
news:[email protected] on 14 Apr 2004:

> Pls don't blame the poor boy. He is only follwing his crazy hormons,
> and is probably starving outside, becuase he hasn;t gone anywhere for
> all those days you've been seeing him, hoping to get lucky. Feed the
> poor boy pls. It's not his fault. Probably the best thing you could
> do is to catch him, and have him nuetered. Lots of organisations will
> do it for free if he;s a stray. Then you can bring him back and let
> him out in your neighbourhood-his home. But pls don;t blame him. It;s
> not his fault he was born a stray, and nobody cared about him enough
> to have him done.

Great reply! It isn't his fault and I wouldn't have thought of putting food
out for him. I have to add, even if he isn't a stray but is someones pet
cat I'd still trap him and have him neutered. If he's allowed to roam
intact, his people probably wouldn't even notice.

--
Cheryl

Cheryl
April 15th 04, 01:52 AM
"Gee" > dumped this in
news:[email protected] on 14 Apr 2004:

> Pls don't blame the poor boy. He is only follwing his crazy hormons,
> and is probably starving outside, becuase he hasn;t gone anywhere for
> all those days you've been seeing him, hoping to get lucky. Feed the
> poor boy pls. It's not his fault. Probably the best thing you could
> do is to catch him, and have him nuetered. Lots of organisations will
> do it for free if he;s a stray. Then you can bring him back and let
> him out in your neighbourhood-his home. But pls don;t blame him. It;s
> not his fault he was born a stray, and nobody cared about him enough
> to have him done.

Great reply! It isn't his fault and I wouldn't have thought of putting food
out for him. I have to add, even if he isn't a stray but is someones pet
cat I'd still trap him and have him neutered. If he's allowed to roam
intact, his people probably wouldn't even notice.

--
Cheryl

Tim May
April 15th 04, 03:41 AM
In article >, Cheryl
> wrote:

> "Gee" > dumped this in
> news:[email protected] on 14 Apr 2004:
>
> > Pls don't blame the poor boy. He is only follwing his crazy hormons,
> > and is probably starving outside, becuase he hasn;t gone anywhere for
> > all those days you've been seeing him, hoping to get lucky. Feed the
> > poor boy pls. It's not his fault. Probably the best thing you could
> > do is to catch him, and have him nuetered. Lots of organisations will
> > do it for free if he;s a stray. Then you can bring him back and let
> > him out in your neighbourhood-his home. But pls don;t blame him. It;s
> > not his fault he was born a stray, and nobody cared about him enough
> > to have him done.
>
> Great reply! It isn't his fault and I wouldn't have thought of putting food
> out for him. I have to add, even if he isn't a stray but is someones pet
> cat I'd still trap him and have him neutered.

If you neuter a cat belonging to me, I will delight in burning you
alive. Maybe everyone in your house...seeing the children run out of
the house, in flames, might be quite enjoyable.

You have no right whatsoever to make the decision to neuter a cat you
merely _think_ is a stray.

A _lot_ of people just like you need killing.

--Tim May
--Tim May

Tim May
April 15th 04, 03:41 AM
In article >, Cheryl
> wrote:

> "Gee" > dumped this in
> news:[email protected] on 14 Apr 2004:
>
> > Pls don't blame the poor boy. He is only follwing his crazy hormons,
> > and is probably starving outside, becuase he hasn;t gone anywhere for
> > all those days you've been seeing him, hoping to get lucky. Feed the
> > poor boy pls. It's not his fault. Probably the best thing you could
> > do is to catch him, and have him nuetered. Lots of organisations will
> > do it for free if he;s a stray. Then you can bring him back and let
> > him out in your neighbourhood-his home. But pls don;t blame him. It;s
> > not his fault he was born a stray, and nobody cared about him enough
> > to have him done.
>
> Great reply! It isn't his fault and I wouldn't have thought of putting food
> out for him. I have to add, even if he isn't a stray but is someones pet
> cat I'd still trap him and have him neutered.

If you neuter a cat belonging to me, I will delight in burning you
alive. Maybe everyone in your house...seeing the children run out of
the house, in flames, might be quite enjoyable.

You have no right whatsoever to make the decision to neuter a cat you
merely _think_ is a stray.

A _lot_ of people just like you need killing.

--Tim May
--Tim May

Cheryl
April 15th 04, 03:49 AM
Tim May > dumped this in
on 14 Apr 2004:

>> Great reply! It isn't his fault and I wouldn't have thought of
>> putting food out for him. I have to add, even if he isn't a stray but
>> is someones pet cat I'd still trap him and have him neutered.
>
> If you neuter a cat belonging to me, I will delight in burning you
> alive. Maybe everyone in your house...seeing the children run out of
> the house, in flames, might be quite enjoyable.
>
> You have no right whatsoever to make the decision to neuter a cat you
> merely _think_ is a stray.
>
> A _lot_ of people just like you need killing.

Try me. I'd do it in a heartbeat. In fact, I trapped a neighbors cat and
got him shots, would have had him neutered but he already was. No collar,
ate at my stray cat feeding station daily.

--
Cheryl

Cheryl
April 15th 04, 03:49 AM
Tim May > dumped this in
on 14 Apr 2004:

>> Great reply! It isn't his fault and I wouldn't have thought of
>> putting food out for him. I have to add, even if he isn't a stray but
>> is someones pet cat I'd still trap him and have him neutered.
>
> If you neuter a cat belonging to me, I will delight in burning you
> alive. Maybe everyone in your house...seeing the children run out of
> the house, in flames, might be quite enjoyable.
>
> You have no right whatsoever to make the decision to neuter a cat you
> merely _think_ is a stray.
>
> A _lot_ of people just like you need killing.

Try me. I'd do it in a heartbeat. In fact, I trapped a neighbors cat and
got him shots, would have had him neutered but he already was. No collar,
ate at my stray cat feeding station daily.

--
Cheryl

Professor
April 15th 04, 03:58 AM
"Tim May" > wrote in message
...

> If you neuter a cat belonging to me, I will delight in burning you
> alive. Maybe everyone in your house...seeing the children run out of
> the house, in flames, might be quite enjoyable.

> A _lot_ of people just like you need killing.
>
> --Tim May

This coming from someone who leavs his cats to fend for themselves for 8
days at a time. Tim apparently doesn't put much value on life, feline or
otherwise. If burning someone's family alive is his penalty for neutering a
stray, I'll surely get the death penalty for calling him a raving lunatic.

Professor
April 15th 04, 03:58 AM
"Tim May" > wrote in message
...

> If you neuter a cat belonging to me, I will delight in burning you
> alive. Maybe everyone in your house...seeing the children run out of
> the house, in flames, might be quite enjoyable.

> A _lot_ of people just like you need killing.
>
> --Tim May

This coming from someone who leavs his cats to fend for themselves for 8
days at a time. Tim apparently doesn't put much value on life, feline or
otherwise. If burning someone's family alive is his penalty for neutering a
stray, I'll surely get the death penalty for calling him a raving lunatic.

Tim May
April 15th 04, 04:05 AM
In article >, Cheryl
> wrote:

> Tim May > dumped this in
> on 14 Apr 2004:
>
> >> Great reply! It isn't his fault and I wouldn't have thought of
> >> putting food out for him. I have to add, even if he isn't a stray but
> >> is someones pet cat I'd still trap him and have him neutered.
> >
> > If you neuter a cat belonging to me, I will delight in burning you
> > alive. Maybe everyone in your house...seeing the children run out of
> > the house, in flames, might be quite enjoyable.
> >
> > You have no right whatsoever to make the decision to neuter a cat you
> > merely _think_ is a stray.
> >
> > A _lot_ of people just like you need killing.
>
> Try me. I'd do it in a heartbeat. In fact, I trapped a neighbors cat and
> got him shots, would have had him neutered but he already was. No collar,
> ate at my stray cat feeding station daily.

I'll take you up on this offer. Post your address.

You should be killed.


--Tim May

Tim May
April 15th 04, 04:05 AM
In article >, Cheryl
> wrote:

> Tim May > dumped this in
> on 14 Apr 2004:
>
> >> Great reply! It isn't his fault and I wouldn't have thought of
> >> putting food out for him. I have to add, even if he isn't a stray but
> >> is someones pet cat I'd still trap him and have him neutered.
> >
> > If you neuter a cat belonging to me, I will delight in burning you
> > alive. Maybe everyone in your house...seeing the children run out of
> > the house, in flames, might be quite enjoyable.
> >
> > You have no right whatsoever to make the decision to neuter a cat you
> > merely _think_ is a stray.
> >
> > A _lot_ of people just like you need killing.
>
> Try me. I'd do it in a heartbeat. In fact, I trapped a neighbors cat and
> got him shots, would have had him neutered but he already was. No collar,
> ate at my stray cat feeding station daily.

I'll take you up on this offer. Post your address.

You should be killed.


--Tim May

Cheryl
April 15th 04, 04:08 AM
Tim May > dumped this in
on 14 Apr 2004:

> In article >, Cheryl
> > wrote:
>
>> Tim May > dumped this in
>> on 14 Apr 2004:
>>
>> >> Great reply! It isn't his fault and I wouldn't have thought of
>> >> putting food out for him. I have to add, even if he isn't a stray
>> >> but is someones pet cat I'd still trap him and have him neutered.
>> >
>> > If you neuter a cat belonging to me, I will delight in burning you
>> > alive. Maybe everyone in your house...seeing the children run out
>> > of the house, in flames, might be quite enjoyable.
>> >
>> > You have no right whatsoever to make the decision to neuter a cat
>> > you merely _think_ is a stray.
>> >
>> > A _lot_ of people just like you need killing.
>>
>> Try me. I'd do it in a heartbeat. In fact, I trapped a neighbors cat
>> and got him shots, would have had him neutered but he already was. No
>> collar, ate at my stray cat feeding station daily.
>
> I'll take you up on this offer. Post your address.
>
> You should be killed.
>
>
> --Tim May
>

Track me down ****head. If you have roaming unneutered males, I'm
tracking *you* down. I'll have the neutering done, my treat. I'll even
throw in shots, defleaing, deworming, earmite treatment, etc, because I'm
pretty sure you aren't having it done.

--
Cheryl

Cheryl
April 15th 04, 04:08 AM
Tim May > dumped this in
on 14 Apr 2004:

> In article >, Cheryl
> > wrote:
>
>> Tim May > dumped this in
>> on 14 Apr 2004:
>>
>> >> Great reply! It isn't his fault and I wouldn't have thought of
>> >> putting food out for him. I have to add, even if he isn't a stray
>> >> but is someones pet cat I'd still trap him and have him neutered.
>> >
>> > If you neuter a cat belonging to me, I will delight in burning you
>> > alive. Maybe everyone in your house...seeing the children run out
>> > of the house, in flames, might be quite enjoyable.
>> >
>> > You have no right whatsoever to make the decision to neuter a cat
>> > you merely _think_ is a stray.
>> >
>> > A _lot_ of people just like you need killing.
>>
>> Try me. I'd do it in a heartbeat. In fact, I trapped a neighbors cat
>> and got him shots, would have had him neutered but he already was. No
>> collar, ate at my stray cat feeding station daily.
>
> I'll take you up on this offer. Post your address.
>
> You should be killed.
>
>
> --Tim May
>

Track me down ****head. If you have roaming unneutered males, I'm
tracking *you* down. I'll have the neutering done, my treat. I'll even
throw in shots, defleaing, deworming, earmite treatment, etc, because I'm
pretty sure you aren't having it done.

--
Cheryl

Tim May
April 15th 04, 04:18 AM
In article >, Cheryl
> wrote:

>
> Track me down ****head. If you have roaming unneutered males, I'm
> tracking *you* down.

As you say. I'm tracking you down at this time.

....wow...you are not very anonymous, are you?...

"Hotmail" is ridiculously weak...your NNTP numbers are visible. You
should have used throwaway remailers.


--Tim May

Tim May
April 15th 04, 04:18 AM
In article >, Cheryl
> wrote:

>
> Track me down ****head. If you have roaming unneutered males, I'm
> tracking *you* down.

As you say. I'm tracking you down at this time.

....wow...you are not very anonymous, are you?...

"Hotmail" is ridiculously weak...your NNTP numbers are visible. You
should have used throwaway remailers.


--Tim May

Cheryl
April 15th 04, 04:22 AM
Tim May > dumped this in
on 14 Apr 2004:

> In article >, Cheryl
> > wrote:
>
>>
>> Track me down ****head. If you have roaming unneutered males, I'm
>> tracking *you* down.
>
> As you say. I'm tracking you down at this time.
>
> ...wow...you are not very anonymous, are you?...
>
> "Hotmail" is ridiculously weak...your NNTP numbers are visible. You
> should have used throwaway remailers.
>
>
> --Tim May
>

Wow. I was trying to hide my IP? lmao What are you going to do with that?
Again I say. Track me down if I trap your unneutered male and have him
neutered. I would do it if you were one of my irresponsible neighbors. I
*have* done it.

--
Cheryl

Cheryl
April 15th 04, 04:22 AM
Tim May > dumped this in
on 14 Apr 2004:

> In article >, Cheryl
> > wrote:
>
>>
>> Track me down ****head. If you have roaming unneutered males, I'm
>> tracking *you* down.
>
> As you say. I'm tracking you down at this time.
>
> ...wow...you are not very anonymous, are you?...
>
> "Hotmail" is ridiculously weak...your NNTP numbers are visible. You
> should have used throwaway remailers.
>
>
> --Tim May
>

Wow. I was trying to hide my IP? lmao What are you going to do with that?
Again I say. Track me down if I trap your unneutered male and have him
neutered. I would do it if you were one of my irresponsible neighbors. I
*have* done it.

--
Cheryl

Arjun Ray
April 15th 04, 05:49 AM
In >, Tim May
> wrote:

| You have no right whatsoever to make the decision to neuter a cat you
| merely _think_ is a stray.

If it doesn't have a collar with name and phone number, then it *is* a
stray.

| A _lot_ of people just like you need killing.

You should visit the local shelter on the days when the service entrance
gets used. Like this:

http://tinyurl.com/7myc

Arjun Ray
April 15th 04, 05:49 AM
In >, Tim May
> wrote:

| You have no right whatsoever to make the decision to neuter a cat you
| merely _think_ is a stray.

If it doesn't have a collar with name and phone number, then it *is* a
stray.

| A _lot_ of people just like you need killing.

You should visit the local shelter on the days when the service entrance
gets used. Like this:

http://tinyurl.com/7myc

Gwenhwyfaer de Tierveil
April 15th 04, 12:08 PM
Quoth Tim May:

> A _lot_ of people just like you need killing.

Ok, can someone leftpondian alert the appropriate authorities about this
deranged paranoid psychopath? (I'm think more police than SPCA at this
point, although both are equally valid.)
--
Gwenhwyfaer (emails need [Private] in header)

some girls wander by themselves

Gwenhwyfaer de Tierveil
April 15th 04, 12:08 PM
Quoth Tim May:

> A _lot_ of people just like you need killing.

Ok, can someone leftpondian alert the appropriate authorities about this
deranged paranoid psychopath? (I'm think more police than SPCA at this
point, although both are equally valid.)
--
Gwenhwyfaer (emails need [Private] in header)

some girls wander by themselves

Magic Mood Jeep©
April 15th 04, 02:24 PM
So are yours, dorkyboy - every posting of yours has

NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.19.185.182
in the headers

--
The ONE and ONLY
lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy former-blonde
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
http://www.geocities.com/the_magic_mood_jeep/
http://community.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep


"Tim May" > wrote in message
...
> In article >, Cheryl
> > wrote:
>
> >
> > Track me down ****head. If you have roaming unneutered males, I'm
> > tracking *you* down.
>
> As you say. I'm tracking you down at this time.
>
> ...wow...you are not very anonymous, are you?...
>
> "Hotmail" is ridiculously weak...your NNTP numbers are visible. You
> should have used throwaway remailers.
>
>
> --Tim May

Magic Mood Jeep©
April 15th 04, 02:24 PM
So are yours, dorkyboy - every posting of yours has

NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.19.185.182
in the headers

--
The ONE and ONLY
lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy former-blonde
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
http://www.geocities.com/the_magic_mood_jeep/
http://community.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep


"Tim May" > wrote in message
...
> In article >, Cheryl
> > wrote:
>
> >
> > Track me down ****head. If you have roaming unneutered males, I'm
> > tracking *you* down.
>
> As you say. I'm tracking you down at this time.
>
> ...wow...you are not very anonymous, are you?...
>
> "Hotmail" is ridiculously weak...your NNTP numbers are visible. You
> should have used throwaway remailers.
>
>
> --Tim May

Tim May
April 15th 04, 05:11 PM
In article >, DevilsPGD
> wrote:

> In message >> Tim May
> > did ramble:
>
> >"Hotmail" is ridiculously weak...your NNTP numbers are visible. You
> >should have used throwaway remailers.
>
> NNTP numbers?
>
> Let me guess, you read about an "annoy-a-moose" remailer in wired and
> decided to act all tek-nic-al?

Weird that you mention anonymous remailers and "Wired." Cf. the second
issue of "Wired," where I am on the cover. As for anonymous remailers,
I archtected them in 1988-91 and the first ones were deployed in 1992.

--Tim May

Tim May
April 15th 04, 05:11 PM
In article >, DevilsPGD
> wrote:

> In message >> Tim May
> > did ramble:
>
> >"Hotmail" is ridiculously weak...your NNTP numbers are visible. You
> >should have used throwaway remailers.
>
> NNTP numbers?
>
> Let me guess, you read about an "annoy-a-moose" remailer in wired and
> decided to act all tek-nic-al?

Weird that you mention anonymous remailers and "Wired." Cf. the second
issue of "Wired," where I am on the cover. As for anonymous remailers,
I archtected them in 1988-91 and the first ones were deployed in 1992.

--Tim May

DevilsPGD
April 15th 04, 10:48 PM
In message >> Tim May
> did ramble:

>> >"Hotmail" is ridiculously weak...your NNTP numbers are visible. You
>> >should have used throwaway remailers.
>>
>> NNTP numbers?
>>
>> Let me guess, you read about an "annoy-a-moose" remailer in wired and
>> decided to act all tek-nic-al?
>
>Weird that you mention anonymous remailers and "Wired." Cf. the second
>issue of "Wired," where I am on the cover. As for anonymous remailers,
>I archtected them in 1988-91 and the first ones were deployed in 1992.

And yet you used a term like NNTP numbers? What sort of "numbers" are
you referring to? About the only numbers unique to NNTP would be
article numbers, and those aren't exactly interesting.

--
So you're a feminist. Isn't that cute.

DevilsPGD
April 15th 04, 10:48 PM
In message >> Tim May
> did ramble:

>> >"Hotmail" is ridiculously weak...your NNTP numbers are visible. You
>> >should have used throwaway remailers.
>>
>> NNTP numbers?
>>
>> Let me guess, you read about an "annoy-a-moose" remailer in wired and
>> decided to act all tek-nic-al?
>
>Weird that you mention anonymous remailers and "Wired." Cf. the second
>issue of "Wired," where I am on the cover. As for anonymous remailers,
>I archtected them in 1988-91 and the first ones were deployed in 1992.

And yet you used a term like NNTP numbers? What sort of "numbers" are
you referring to? About the only numbers unique to NNTP would be
article numbers, and those aren't exactly interesting.

--
So you're a feminist. Isn't that cute.