PDA

View Full Version : look at my kitties too! ;o)

Jacqueline
March 5th 04, 03:34 PM
A slight departure from *that thread*...

Two of my babies:

http://www.ratemykitten.com/ratemy/kitten?image=83671

....and yes, they are on the kitchen counter (I don't prepare food
there the microwave wasn't on before you all accuse me of frying their
little brains!)

Cat Protector
March 5th 04, 04:09 PM
Nice cats. The black one kind of looks like my cat Isis.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Jacqueline" > wrote in message
> A slight departure from *that thread*...
>
> Two of my babies:
>
> http://www.ratemykitten.com/ratemy/kitten?image=83671
>
> ...and yes, they are on the kitchen counter (I don't prepare food
> there the microwave wasn't on before you all accuse me of frying their
> little brains!)

Cat Protector
March 5th 04, 04:09 PM
Nice cats. The black one kind of looks like my cat Isis.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Jacqueline" > wrote in message
> A slight departure from *that thread*...
>
> Two of my babies:
>
> http://www.ratemykitten.com/ratemy/kitten?image=83671
>
> ...and yes, they are on the kitchen counter (I don't prepare food
> there the microwave wasn't on before you all accuse me of frying their
> little brains!)

MaryL
March 5th 04, 11:16 PM
"Jacqueline" > wrote in message
> A slight departure from *that thread*...
>
> Two of my babies:
>
> http://www.ratemykitten.com/ratemy/kitten?image=83671
>
> ...and yes, they are on the kitchen counter (I don't prepare food
> there the microwave wasn't on before you all accuse me of frying their
> little brains!)

That is so cute! I don't worry about my cats getting on the table or
counter, either. I just clean them (the counters, not the cats) before I
prepare food.

Maryl

MaryL
March 5th 04, 11:16 PM
"Jacqueline" > wrote in message
> A slight departure from *that thread*...
>
> Two of my babies:
>
> http://www.ratemykitten.com/ratemy/kitten?image=83671
>
> ...and yes, they are on the kitchen counter (I don't prepare food
> there the microwave wasn't on before you all accuse me of frying their
> little brains!)

That is so cute! I don't worry about my cats getting on the table or
counter, either. I just clean them (the counters, not the cats) before I
prepare food.

Maryl

Penelope Baker
March 6th 04, 12:09 AM
That is the best pic! I love how the one is 'hugging' the other :)

Peace,
Pen
--
Pawbreakers - The Candy for Cats!
http://www.pawbreakers.com

"Jacqueline" > wrote in message
>A slight departure from *that thread*...
>
> Two of my babies:
>
> http://www.ratemykitten.com/ratemy/kitten?image=83671
>
> ...and yes, they are on the kitchen counter (I don't prepare food
> there the microwave wasn't on before you all accuse me of frying their
> little brains!)

Penelope Baker
March 6th 04, 12:09 AM
That is the best pic! I love how the one is 'hugging' the other :)

Peace,
Pen
--
Pawbreakers - The Candy for Cats!
http://www.pawbreakers.com

"Jacqueline" > wrote in message
>A slight departure from *that thread*...
>
> Two of my babies:
>
> http://www.ratemykitten.com/ratemy/kitten?image=83671
>
> ...and yes, they are on the kitchen counter (I don't prepare food
> there the microwave wasn't on before you all accuse me of frying their
> little brains!)

m. L. Briggs
March 6th 04, 01:31 AM
On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:34:21 +0000, Jacqueline
> wrote:

>A slight departure from *that thread*...
>
>Two of my babies:
>
>http://www.ratemykitten.com/ratemy/kitten?image=83671
>
>...and yes, they are on the kitchen counter (I don't prepare food
>there the microwave wasn't on before you all accuse me of frying their
>little brains!)

They are pretty kitties!

m. L. Briggs
March 6th 04, 01:31 AM
On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:34:21 +0000, Jacqueline
> wrote:

>A slight departure from *that thread*...
>
>Two of my babies:
>
>http://www.ratemykitten.com/ratemy/kitten?image=83671
>
>...and yes, they are on the kitchen counter (I don't prepare food
>there the microwave wasn't on before you all accuse me of frying their
>little brains!)

They are pretty kitties!

Zgirl
March 23rd 04, 02:15 AM
AWW!!

my sis has a tuxedo kitty w/ white sox that looks just like yours. :)

cute site, too