PDA

View Full Version : Walmart has $30 cat tree

Ablang
March 7th 04, 02:29 AM
That's amazing. I guess I now know why WalMart is one of the best
stores on the planet. I would've never guessed that they can offer up
cheaper cat furniture than anyone else on the planet.

--

"I don't condone the behavior that I've had over the past year. I don't
think there's an excuse. I just think sometimes you have wild spells, and

Cat Protector
March 7th 04, 02:43 AM
To be honest, I'd rather have a custom built tree for my cats.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com