PDA

View Full Version : Which celebrities own cats?

Ablang
March 16th 04, 02:13 AM
Which celebrities (that you are aware of) own cats?

I was reading a men's magazine and was shocked to discover that Snoop Dog
has 3 or 4 cats. He says "I like the way they self-maintain".

--
"Expect nothing. Live frugally on surprise." -- Alice Walker

March 16th 04, 02:21 PM
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 01:40:24 -0700, "Cat Protector"
> wrote:

>Do they have to major or minor celebrities? Seeing as how Cat Galaxy made
>news a couple of years I can say I am owned by two cats Isis and Jade. Also
>a few newscasters here in the Phoenix also have cats including Ilona Carson,
>Mike Chamberlin, and Gary Harper.
>
>On a more bigger celebrity scale, Jay Leno, Tony Amendola, George W. Bush,
>Billy Crystal, Christina Ricci, Bo Derek, Linda Evans, about to be a
>Jail-bird Martha Stewart, Suzanne Somers, Victoria Principle, Andy Serkis,
>Joan Van Ark, Vanna White,Patrick Stewart, Pamela Hensley, Warren Beatty,
>Ronald Reagan, Ann Margret, Whitney Houston, Joe Namath, Sally Jessie
>Raphael, Vivica A. Fox, Betty White, Aaron Neville, Yoko Ono, and Sean
>Astin.
>
>As for deceased the most notable were Sir Isaak Newtwon, Abraham Lincoln,
>Ernest Hemingway, Calvin Coolidge, Winston Churchill, Mark Twain, Edgar
>Allen Poe, Edward Lear, H.G. Wells, Sir Walter Scott, and Nostradamus.

Purina puts out a calendar every year with celebrities and their pets.
One with dogs and one with cats. I get them free at work and will
look to see if there is a website you can order one. I have a feeling
the calendars are free for anyone because of the advertising.
pepsi

March 16th 04, 02:21 PM
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 01:40:24 -0700, "Cat Protector"
> wrote:

>Do they have to major or minor celebrities? Seeing as how Cat Galaxy made
>news a couple of years I can say I am owned by two cats Isis and Jade. Also
>a few newscasters here in the Phoenix also have cats including Ilona Carson,
>Mike Chamberlin, and Gary Harper.
>
>On a more bigger celebrity scale, Jay Leno, Tony Amendola, George W. Bush,
>Billy Crystal, Christina Ricci, Bo Derek, Linda Evans, about to be a
>Jail-bird Martha Stewart, Suzanne Somers, Victoria Principle, Andy Serkis,
>Joan Van Ark, Vanna White,Patrick Stewart, Pamela Hensley, Warren Beatty,
>Ronald Reagan, Ann Margret, Whitney Houston, Joe Namath, Sally Jessie
>Raphael, Vivica A. Fox, Betty White, Aaron Neville, Yoko Ono, and Sean
>Astin.
>
>As for deceased the most notable were Sir Isaak Newtwon, Abraham Lincoln,
>Ernest Hemingway, Calvin Coolidge, Winston Churchill, Mark Twain, Edgar
>Allen Poe, Edward Lear, H.G. Wells, Sir Walter Scott, and Nostradamus.

Purina puts out a calendar every year with celebrities and their pets.
One with dogs and one with cats. I get them free at work and will
look to see if there is a website you can order one. I have a feeling
the calendars are free for anyone because of the advertising.
pepsi

Cat Protector
March 17th 04, 01:45 AM
I think Friskies also puts one out.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
> wrote in message
> Purina puts out a calendar every year with celebrities and their pets.
> One with dogs and one with cats. I get them free at work and will
> look to see if there is a website you can order one. I have a feeling
> the calendars are free for anyone because of the advertising.
> pepsi

Cat Protector
March 17th 04, 01:45 AM
I think Friskies also puts one out.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
> wrote in message
> Purina puts out a calendar every year with celebrities and their pets.
> One with dogs and one with cats. I get them free at work and will
> look to see if there is a website you can order one. I have a feeling
> the calendars are free for anyone because of the advertising.
> pepsi

Mich Somday
March 17th 04, 04:40 AM
wrote in message:

> Purina puts out a calendar every year with celebrities and their pets.
> One with dogs and one with cats. I get them free at work and will
> look to see if there is a website you can order one. I have a feeling
> the calendars are free for anyone because of the advertising.
> pepsi

I get the Purina Cat Calendar every year. It can be found at :

www.purina.com

It is free and has celebs and their kitties.

Cheers!

Mich

Mich Somday
March 17th 04, 04:40 AM
wrote in message:

> Purina puts out a calendar every year with celebrities and their pets.
> One with dogs and one with cats. I get them free at work and will
> look to see if there is a website you can order one. I have a feeling
> the calendars are free for anyone because of the advertising.
> pepsi

I get the Purina Cat Calendar every year. It can be found at :

www.purina.com

It is free and has celebs and their kitties.

Cheers!

Mich

Alan Sandoval
March 20th 04, 03:47 AM
David Letterman, Steve Martin, two of my favorites.