PDA

View Full Version : SEE PIC of My Great EYE EYED KITTY :)

CuteKittys
March 21st 04, 04:41 AM
Look at a pic of my cute One eye Kitty Girl, Born 6/17/03 with only
one eye. She's the best, friendly, does everything and more than cats
with 2 eyes (including roaming around rafters in barn, 25 feet up, at
night in the dark, and never has any problems).
She has always looked after other cats and been very caring.
UNFORTUNATLY, she's pregnent now by her brother (same 3 kitty litter).
and she's huge now, she'll be having abunch of kitties soon.
I now she'll be a great mother but she's not even a year old.
DAMN HORNY TEENAGER BOY CATS.
(Have a bunch of cats at farm, none have been fixed)
All well fed, healthy, hunt mice, live inside and out.

See pic at:
http://oneimagehost.com/files/Im003755.jpg

Post replies about other one eyed kitties :)

CuteKittys
March 21st 04, 06:17 AM
On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 05:05:28 GMT, "Brandy¬*¬*Alexandre"
> wrote:

>CuteKittys > wrote in
>rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
>> Look at a pic of my cute One eye Kitty Girl, Born 6/17/03 with
>> only one eye. She's the best, friendly, does everything and more
>> than cats with 2 eyes (including roaming around rafters in barn,
>> 25 feet up, at night in the dark, and never has any problems).
>> She has always looked after other cats and been very caring.
>> UNFORTUNATLY, she's pregnent now by her brother (same 3 kitty
>> litter). and she's huge now, she'll be having abunch of kitties
>> soon. I now she'll be a great mother but she's not even a year
>> old. DAMN HORNY TEENAGER BOY CATS.
>> (Have a bunch of cats at farm, none have been fixed)
>> All well fed, healthy, hunt mice, live inside and out.
>>
>> See pic at:
>> http://oneimagehost.com/files/Im003755.jpg
>>
>> Post replies about other one eyed kitties :)
>>

>She's cute! What a pretty coat.
HMMMMMMM, that's what I used to say about you when watching your
films, HAHA

CuteKittys
March 21st 04, 06:17 AM
On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 05:05:28 GMT, "Brandy¬*¬*Alexandre"
> wrote:

>CuteKittys > wrote in
>rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
>> Look at a pic of my cute One eye Kitty Girl, Born 6/17/03 with
>> only one eye. She's the best, friendly, does everything and more
>> than cats with 2 eyes (including roaming around rafters in barn,
>> 25 feet up, at night in the dark, and never has any problems).
>> She has always looked after other cats and been very caring.
>> UNFORTUNATLY, she's pregnent now by her brother (same 3 kitty
>> litter). and she's huge now, she'll be having abunch of kitties
>> soon. I now she'll be a great mother but she's not even a year
>> old. DAMN HORNY TEENAGER BOY CATS.
>> (Have a bunch of cats at farm, none have been fixed)
>> All well fed, healthy, hunt mice, live inside and out.
>>
>> See pic at:
>> http://oneimagehost.com/files/Im003755.jpg
>>
>> Post replies about other one eyed kitties :)
>>

>She's cute! What a pretty coat.
HMMMMMMM, that's what I used to say about you when watching your
films, HAHA

Joe Canuck
March 21st 04, 05:28 PM
CuteKittys wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 05:05:28 GMT, "Brandy Alexandre"
> > wrote:
>

>>CuteKittys > wrote in
>>rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>>

>>>Look at a pic of my cute One eye Kitty Girl, Born 6/17/03 with
>>>only one eye. She's the best, friendly, does everything and more
>>>than cats with 2 eyes (including roaming around rafters in barn,
>>>25 feet up, at night in the dark, and never has any problems).
>>>She has always looked after other cats and been very caring.
>>>UNFORTUNATLY, she's pregnent now by her brother (same 3 kitty
>>>litter). and she's huge now, she'll be having abunch of kitties
>>>soon. I now she'll be a great mother but she's not even a year
>>>old. DAMN HORNY TEENAGER BOY CATS.
>>>(Have a bunch of cats at farm, none have been fixed)
>>>All well fed, healthy, hunt mice, live inside and out.
>>>
>>>See pic at:
>>>http://oneimagehost.com/files/Im003755.jpg
>>>
>>>Post replies about other one eyed kitties :)
>>>

>>She's cute! What a pretty coat.
>
> HMMMMMMM, that's what I used to say about you when watching your
> films, HAHA

Haha! ;-)

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Joe Canuck
March 21st 04, 05:28 PM
CuteKittys wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 05:05:28 GMT, "Brandy Alexandre"
> > wrote:
>

>>CuteKittys > wrote in
>>rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>>

>>>Look at a pic of my cute One eye Kitty Girl, Born 6/17/03 with
>>>only one eye. She's the best, friendly, does everything and more
>>>than cats with 2 eyes (including roaming around rafters in barn,
>>>25 feet up, at night in the dark, and never has any problems).
>>>She has always looked after other cats and been very caring.
>>>UNFORTUNATLY, she's pregnent now by her brother (same 3 kitty
>>>litter). and she's huge now, she'll be having abunch of kitties
>>>soon. I now she'll be a great mother but she's not even a year
>>>old. DAMN HORNY TEENAGER BOY CATS.
>>>(Have a bunch of cats at farm, none have been fixed)
>>>All well fed, healthy, hunt mice, live inside and out.
>>>
>>>See pic at:
>>>http://oneimagehost.com/files/Im003755.jpg
>>>
>>>Post replies about other one eyed kitties :)
>>>

>>She's cute! What a pretty coat.
>
> HMMMMMMM, that's what I used to say about you when watching your
> films, HAHA

Haha! ;-)

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Sunflower
March 21st 04, 07:23 PM
"CuteKittys" > wrote in message
> Look at a pic of my cute One eye Kitty Girl, Born 6/17/03 with only
> one eye. She's the best, friendly, does everything and more than cats
> with 2 eyes (including roaming around rafters in barn, 25 feet up, at
> night in the dark, and never has any problems).
> She has always looked after other cats and been very caring.
> UNFORTUNATLY, she's pregnent now by her brother (same 3 kitty litter).
> and she's huge now, she'll be having abunch of kitties soon.
> I now she'll be a great mother but she's not even a year old.
> DAMN HORNY TEENAGER BOY CATS.
> (Have a bunch of cats at farm, none have been fixed)
> All well fed, healthy, hunt mice, live inside and out.
>
> See pic at:
> http://oneimagehost.com/files/Im003755.jpg
>
> Post replies about other one eyed kitties :)

Why aren't any of them fixed? There is a surplus of cats in this world, you
know. Shelters can't handle the amount of kitties that are born to
irresponsible owners. One cat and it' offspring can become 13 kitties in one
year time. Think about that potentiality.

You can still have your girl spayed now, you know. The one eye problem is
probably due to inbreeding, and with those genes reinforced again by
additional inbreeding, you are setting yourself up for a lot of health
problems. There are low cost options available all across this country if
it's a financial issue. Go to www.spayusa.com for a list of vets who
participate in low cost spay/neuter.

Sunflower
March 21st 04, 07:23 PM
"CuteKittys" > wrote in message
> Look at a pic of my cute One eye Kitty Girl, Born 6/17/03 with only
> one eye. She's the best, friendly, does everything and more than cats
> with 2 eyes (including roaming around rafters in barn, 25 feet up, at
> night in the dark, and never has any problems).
> She has always looked after other cats and been very caring.
> UNFORTUNATLY, she's pregnent now by her brother (same 3 kitty litter).
> and she's huge now, she'll be having abunch of kitties soon.
> I now she'll be a great mother but she's not even a year old.
> DAMN HORNY TEENAGER BOY CATS.
> (Have a bunch of cats at farm, none have been fixed)
> All well fed, healthy, hunt mice, live inside and out.
>
> See pic at:
> http://oneimagehost.com/files/Im003755.jpg
>
> Post replies about other one eyed kitties :)

Why aren't any of them fixed? There is a surplus of cats in this world, you
know. Shelters can't handle the amount of kitties that are born to
irresponsible owners. One cat and it' offspring can become 13 kitties in one
year time. Think about that potentiality.

You can still have your girl spayed now, you know. The one eye problem is
probably due to inbreeding, and with those genes reinforced again by
additional inbreeding, you are setting yourself up for a lot of health
problems. There are low cost options available all across this country if
it's a financial issue. Go to www.spayusa.com for a list of vets who
participate in low cost spay/neuter.

Rona Yuthasastrakosol
March 21st 04, 11:41 PM
"Diane L. Schirf" > wrote in
message ink.net...

> The "films" response, combined with certain aspects of the original
> post, makes me think the t word.
>
> --
> http://www.mindspring.com/~slywy/
> http://slywy.diaryland.com/

"t" word?

rona

Rona Yuthasastrakosol
March 21st 04, 11:41 PM
"Diane L. Schirf" > wrote in
message ink.net...

> The "films" response, combined with certain aspects of the original
> post, makes me think the t word.
>
> --
> http://www.mindspring.com/~slywy/
> http://slywy.diaryland.com/

"t" word?

rona

Sunflower
March 22nd 04, 04:38 AM
"Rona Yuthasastrakosol" > wrote in message
> "Diane L. Schirf" > wrote in
> message ink.net...
> >
> > The "films" response, combined with certain aspects of the original
> > post, makes me think the t word.
> >
> > --
> > http://www.mindspring.com/~slywy/
> > http://slywy.diaryland.com/
>
> "t" word?
>
> rona
The mythical creatures who live under bridges, but DO inhabit newsgroups
(especially during school holidays) and post controversial and nonsensical
things in order to inflame people into responding. A lot of them seem to
delight in inhabiting cat newsgroups for some reason.

Sunflower
March 22nd 04, 04:38 AM
"Rona Yuthasastrakosol" > wrote in message
> "Diane L. Schirf" > wrote in
> message ink.net...
> >
> > The "films" response, combined with certain aspects of the original
> > post, makes me think the t word.
> >
> > --
> > http://www.mindspring.com/~slywy/
> > http://slywy.diaryland.com/
>
> "t" word?
>
> rona
The mythical creatures who live under bridges, but DO inhabit newsgroups
(especially during school holidays) and post controversial and nonsensical
things in order to inflame people into responding. A lot of them seem to
delight in inhabiting cat newsgroups for some reason.

Sandy
March 22nd 04, 04:48 AM
My 4-year old Rebecca has no right eye. You can see pictures of her and my
other cat Sundance by going to
and then choosing the "Cats" album. Rebecca is the darker one.

Here's what I know about Rebecca and her missing eye. She was one of a
group of cats that a woman was feeding, and one day she (Rebecca, not the
woman) showed up with an injured eye. The woman got Rebecca to a local
humane society where they tried to save her eye, but they ended up having to
remove it. On the same side, she is missing 1 or 2 teeth and has a badly
damaged shoulder. Presumably, the three problems (eye, teeth, shoulder)
were caused by the same event, but I don't know for sure.

Rebecca was very timid when I got her a couple of years ago, but in the last
few months she has lost a lot of that. It's good to see her not being
afraid so much. Of course, she gets into more mischief now, but for her
it's better, and it mostly is for me, too.

"CuteKittys" > wrote in message
> Look at a pic of my cute One eye Kitty Girl, Born 6/17/03 with only
> one eye. She's the best, friendly, does everything and more than cats
> with 2 eyes (including roaming around rafters in barn, 25 feet up, at
> night in the dark, and never has any problems).
> She has always looked after other cats and been very caring.
> UNFORTUNATLY, she's pregnent now by her brother (same 3 kitty litter).
> and she's huge now, she'll be having abunch of kitties soon.
> I now she'll be a great mother but she's not even a year old.
> DAMN HORNY TEENAGER BOY CATS.
> (Have a bunch of cats at farm, none have been fixed)
> All well fed, healthy, hunt mice, live inside and out.
>
> See pic at:
> http://oneimagehost.com/files/Im003755.jpg
>
> Post replies about other one eyed kitties :)

Sandy
March 22nd 04, 04:48 AM
My 4-year old Rebecca has no right eye. You can see pictures of her and my
other cat Sundance by going to
and then choosing the "Cats" album. Rebecca is the darker one.

Here's what I know about Rebecca and her missing eye. She was one of a
group of cats that a woman was feeding, and one day she (Rebecca, not the
woman) showed up with an injured eye. The woman got Rebecca to a local
humane society where they tried to save her eye, but they ended up having to
remove it. On the same side, she is missing 1 or 2 teeth and has a badly
damaged shoulder. Presumably, the three problems (eye, teeth, shoulder)
were caused by the same event, but I don't know for sure.

Rebecca was very timid when I got her a couple of years ago, but in the last
few months she has lost a lot of that. It's good to see her not being
afraid so much. Of course, she gets into more mischief now, but for her
it's better, and it mostly is for me, too.

"CuteKittys" > wrote in message
> Look at a pic of my cute One eye Kitty Girl, Born 6/17/03 with only
> one eye. She's the best, friendly, does everything and more than cats
> with 2 eyes (including roaming around rafters in barn, 25 feet up, at
> night in the dark, and never has any problems).
> She has always looked after other cats and been very caring.
> UNFORTUNATLY, she's pregnent now by her brother (same 3 kitty litter).
> and she's huge now, she'll be having abunch of kitties soon.
> I now she'll be a great mother but she's not even a year old.
> DAMN HORNY TEENAGER BOY CATS.
> (Have a bunch of cats at farm, none have been fixed)
> All well fed, healthy, hunt mice, live inside and out.
>
> See pic at:
> http://oneimagehost.com/files/Im003755.jpg
>
> Post replies about other one eyed kitties :)

Karen Chuplis
March 22nd 04, 05:14 AM
in article , Sandy at
wrote on 3/21/04 9:48 PM:

> My 4-year old Rebecca has no right eye. You can see pictures of her and my
> other cat Sundance by going to
> and then choosing the "Cats" album. Rebecca is the darker one.
>
> Here's what I know about Rebecca and her missing eye. She was one of a
> group of cats that a woman was feeding, and one day she (Rebecca, not the
> woman) showed up with an injured eye. The woman got Rebecca to a local
> humane society where they tried to save her eye, but they ended up having to
> remove it. On the same side, she is missing 1 or 2 teeth and has a badly
> damaged shoulder. Presumably, the three problems (eye, teeth, shoulder)
> were caused by the same event, but I don't know for sure.
>
> Rebecca was very timid when I got her a couple of years ago, but in the last
> few months she has lost a lot of that. It's good to see her not being
> afraid so much. Of course, she gets into more mischief now, but for her
> it's better, and it mostly is for me, too.

That couch picture is great!!!

Karen Chuplis
March 22nd 04, 05:14 AM
in article , Sandy at
wrote on 3/21/04 9:48 PM:

> My 4-year old Rebecca has no right eye. You can see pictures of her and my
> other cat Sundance by going to
> and then choosing the "Cats" album. Rebecca is the darker one.
>
> Here's what I know about Rebecca and her missing eye. She was one of a
> group of cats that a woman was feeding, and one day she (Rebecca, not the
> woman) showed up with an injured eye. The woman got Rebecca to a local
> humane society where they tried to save her eye, but they ended up having to
> remove it. On the same side, she is missing 1 or 2 teeth and has a badly
> damaged shoulder. Presumably, the three problems (eye, teeth, shoulder)
> were caused by the same event, but I don't know for sure.
>
> Rebecca was very timid when I got her a couple of years ago, but in the last
> few months she has lost a lot of that. It's good to see her not being
> afraid so much. Of course, she gets into more mischief now, but for her
> it's better, and it mostly is for me, too.

That couch picture is great!!!

Linda E
March 22nd 04, 01:48 PM

> That couch picture is great!!!

I agree!
Linda

Linda E
March 22nd 04, 01:48 PM

> That couch picture is great!!!

I agree!
Linda

Rona Yuthasastrakosol
March 22nd 04, 02:00 PM
"Sunflower" > wrote in message

> The mythical creatures who live under bridges, but DO inhabit newsgroups
> (especially during school holidays) and post controversial and nonsensical
> things in order to inflame people into responding. A lot of them seem to
> delight in inhabiting cat newsgroups for some reason.

Ooooohhhhh! I was thinking, "trash" :-).

rona

Rona Yuthasastrakosol
March 22nd 04, 02:00 PM
"Sunflower" > wrote in message

> The mythical creatures who live under bridges, but DO inhabit newsgroups
> (especially during school holidays) and post controversial and nonsensical
> things in order to inflame people into responding. A lot of them seem to
> delight in inhabiting cat newsgroups for some reason.

Ooooohhhhh! I was thinking, "trash" :-).

rona

Pet lover
March 22nd 04, 02:18 PM
"Sunflower" > wrote in message
> The mythical creatures who live under bridges, but DO inhabit newsgroups
> (especially during school holidays) and post controversial and nonsensical
> things in order to inflame people into responding. A lot of them seem to
> delight in inhabiting cat newsgroups for some reason.

What is nonsensical about suggesting that a "bunch" of cats is speyed to
ensure you don't have :
a) in breeding
b) resulting in health problems
c) unwanted cats

Common sense if you ask me

Pet lover
March 22nd 04, 02:18 PM
"Sunflower" > wrote in message
> The mythical creatures who live under bridges, but DO inhabit newsgroups
> (especially during school holidays) and post controversial and nonsensical
> things in order to inflame people into responding. A lot of them seem to
> delight in inhabiting cat newsgroups for some reason.

What is nonsensical about suggesting that a "bunch" of cats is speyed to
ensure you don't have :
a) in breeding
b) resulting in health problems
c) unwanted cats

Common sense if you ask me

Dennis Carr
March 22nd 04, 04:10 PM
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 03:38:58 +0000, Sunflower wrote:

> The mythical creatures who live under bridges, but DO inhabit newsgroups
> (especially during school holidays) and post controversial and nonsensical
> things in order to inflame people into responding. A lot of them seem to
> delight in inhabiting cat newsgroups for some reason.

It's not just here, it's anywhere it's not moderated. At least the ones
on A[FL]F are regulars enough where I can just KF them and be done with it.

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.

Dennis Carr
March 22nd 04, 04:10 PM
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 03:38:58 +0000, Sunflower wrote:

> The mythical creatures who live under bridges, but DO inhabit newsgroups
> (especially during school holidays) and post controversial and nonsensical
> things in order to inflame people into responding. A lot of them seem to
> delight in inhabiting cat newsgroups for some reason.

It's not just here, it's anywhere it's not moderated. At least the ones
on A[FL]F are regulars enough where I can just KF them and be done with it.

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.
------------------------------------+-------------------------------

Mary
March 22nd 04, 05:33 PM
"Rona Yuthasastrakosol" > wrote

> > The mythical creatures who live under bridges, but DO inhabit
newsgroups
> > (especially during school holidays) and post controversial and
nonsensical
> > things in order to inflame people into responding. A lot of them
seem to
> > delight in inhabiting cat newsgroups for some reason.
> >

> Ooooohhhhh! I was thinking, "trash" :-).

Hee. Same thing in Iben's case. Actually, he's not nearly
witty enough to be a decent troll.

> rona
>

> --
> ***For e-mail, replace .com with .ca Sorry for the
inconvenience!***

Mary
March 22nd 04, 05:33 PM
"Rona Yuthasastrakosol" > wrote

> > The mythical creatures who live under bridges, but DO inhabit
newsgroups
> > (especially during school holidays) and post controversial and
nonsensical
> > things in order to inflame people into responding. A lot of them
seem to
> > delight in inhabiting cat newsgroups for some reason.
> >

> Ooooohhhhh! I was thinking, "trash" :-).

Hee. Same thing in Iben's case. Actually, he's not nearly
witty enough to be a decent troll.

> rona
>

> --
> ***For e-mail, replace .com with .ca Sorry for the
inconvenience!***

Sandy
March 23rd 04, 05:38 AM
Thanks! It's my favorite of all cat pictures I've ever taken. I actually
got a picture of Sundance doing something cute before he got up to see what
I was doing with the camera.
--
Sandy
Do the math to reply.