PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with RATE MY KITTEN. COM??

CuteKittys
March 21st 04, 04:48 AM
Hasn't been any updates for a long time.
saw a post about it on these groups and uploaded pics, nothing done
with them.
The current pic uploaded page hasn't changed in weeks.

Is this site still working??

Thanks

Kristine Kochanski
March 22nd 04, 02:32 PM
On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:48:22 -0500, CuteKittys
> wrote:

>Hasn't been any updates for a long time.
>saw a post about it on these groups and uploaded pics, nothing done
>with them.
>The current pic uploaded page hasn't changed in weeks.
>
>Is this site still working??

It probably is working, just takes forever for your pics to appear. I
uploaded my pics last year and they didn't appear on 'my' page so I
did it again a few weeks later... Turns out they were both there, just
not linked to my 'my upload' page! Do a search on your heading, see if
that turns anything up. The thing is, I think it's moderated, so the
poor people who run it must wade through thousands of these pictures
every week. What a great job though, eh? I have to ration myself to
looking once a week because once I start I can't stop clicking through
and going 'awwwww!' 'AWWWWWWW!'

Kristine Kochanski
March 22nd 04, 02:32 PM
On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:48:22 -0500, CuteKittys
> wrote:

>Hasn't been any updates for a long time.
>saw a post about it on these groups and uploaded pics, nothing done
>with them.
>The current pic uploaded page hasn't changed in weeks.
>
>Is this site still working??

It probably is working, just takes forever for your pics to appear. I
uploaded my pics last year and they didn't appear on 'my' page so I
did it again a few weeks later... Turns out they were both there, just
not linked to my 'my upload' page! Do a search on your heading, see if
that turns anything up. The thing is, I think it's moderated, so the
poor people who run it must wade through thousands of these pictures
every week. What a great job though, eh? I have to ration myself to
looking once a week because once I start I can't stop clicking through
and going 'awwwww!' 'AWWWWWWW!'

March 22nd 04, 03:18 PM
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:32:07 +0000, Kristine Kochanski
> wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:48:22 -0500, CuteKittys
> wrote:
>
>>Hasn't been any updates for a long time.
>>saw a post about it on these groups and uploaded pics, nothing done
>>with them.
>>The current pic uploaded page hasn't changed in weeks.
>>
>>Is this site still working??
>
>It probably is working, just takes forever for your pics to appear. I
>uploaded my pics last year and they didn't appear on 'my' page so I
>did it again a few weeks later... Turns out they were both there, just
>not linked to my 'my upload' page! Do a search on your heading, see if
>that turns anything up. The thing is, I think it's moderated, so the
>poor people who run it must wade through thousands of these pictures
>every week. What a great job though, eh? I have to ration myself to
>looking once a week because once I start I can't stop clicking through
>and going 'awwwww!' 'AWWWWWWW!'

Me too, I love that site. It took my pictures a month to get
approved.
pepsi
Some day I'm going to be famous
Do I have talent, well, no.
These days you don't really need it
Thanks to reality shows. Brad Paisley--Celebrity

March 22nd 04, 03:18 PM
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:32:07 +0000, Kristine Kochanski
> wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:48:22 -0500, CuteKittys
> wrote:
>
>>Hasn't been any updates for a long time.
>>saw a post about it on these groups and uploaded pics, nothing done
>>with them.
>>The current pic uploaded page hasn't changed in weeks.
>>
>>Is this site still working??
>
>It probably is working, just takes forever for your pics to appear. I
>uploaded my pics last year and they didn't appear on 'my' page so I
>did it again a few weeks later... Turns out they were both there, just
>not linked to my 'my upload' page! Do a search on your heading, see if
>that turns anything up. The thing is, I think it's moderated, so the
>poor people who run it must wade through thousands of these pictures
>every week. What a great job though, eh? I have to ration myself to
>looking once a week because once I start I can't stop clicking through
>and going 'awwwww!' 'AWWWWWWW!'

Me too, I love that site. It took my pictures a month to get
approved.
pepsi
Some day I'm going to be famous
Do I have talent, well, no.
These days you don't really need it
Thanks to reality shows. Brad Paisley--Celebrity

Penelope Baker
March 25th 04, 01:30 AM
I noticed that too. I contacted the webmaster like a month ago and still
haven't recieved a response. :-(

--
Peace,
Pen