PDA

View Full Version : sneezes

Kristine Kochanski
March 25th 04, 12:05 PM
Whenever I or anybody sneezes, one of my cats immediately yowls and
chatters (like she's eyeing up a tasty sparrow or something!). Anybody
come across this before? Even if I'm in a different room from the cat
and she hears it she cries away! Very odd. I'd love to know why she
does it!

Roby
March 25th 04, 04:41 PM
Kristine Kochanski wrote:

> Whenever I or anybody sneezes, one of my cats immediately yowls and
> chatters (like she's eyeing up a tasty sparrow or something!). Anybody
> come across this before? Even if I'm in a different room from the cat
> and she hears it she cries away! Very odd. I'd love to know why she
> does it!

Have you asked her?

Roby
March 25th 04, 04:41 PM
Kristine Kochanski wrote:

> Whenever I or anybody sneezes, one of my cats immediately yowls and
> chatters (like she's eyeing up a tasty sparrow or something!). Anybody
> come across this before? Even if I'm in a different room from the cat
> and she hears it she cries away! Very odd. I'd love to know why she
> does it!

Have you asked her?

Kristine Kochanski
March 25th 04, 05:01 PM
On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:41:36 GMT, Roby > wrote:

>Kristine Kochanski wrote:
>
>> Whenever I or anybody sneezes, one of my cats immediately yowls and
>> chatters (like she's eyeing up a tasty sparrow or something!). Anybody
>> come across this before? Even if I'm in a different room from the cat
>> and she hears it she cries away! Very odd. I'd love to know why she
>> does it!
>
>Have you asked her?

lol! Yes. She says 'wahwahwahyooowaaaaaah!'

I'm not really sure what that means ;o)

Kristine Kochanski
March 25th 04, 05:01 PM
On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:41:36 GMT, Roby > wrote:

>Kristine Kochanski wrote:
>
>> Whenever I or anybody sneezes, one of my cats immediately yowls and
>> chatters (like she's eyeing up a tasty sparrow or something!). Anybody
>> come across this before? Even if I'm in a different room from the cat
>> and she hears it she cries away! Very odd. I'd love to know why she
>> does it!
>
>Have you asked her?

lol! Yes. She says 'wahwahwahyooowaaaaaah!'

I'm not really sure what that means ;o)

m. L. Briggs
March 25th 04, 07:46 PM
On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:01:34 +0000, Kristine Kochanski
> wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:41:36 GMT, Roby > wrote:
>
>>Kristine Kochanski wrote:
>>
>>> Whenever I or anybody sneezes, one of my cats immediately yowls and
>>> chatters (like she's eyeing up a tasty sparrow or something!). Anybody
>>> come across this before? Even if I'm in a different room from the cat
>>> and she hears it she cries away! Very odd. I'd love to know why she
>>> does it!
>>
>>Have you asked her?
>
>lol! Yes. She says 'wahwahwahyooowaaaaaah!'
>
>I'm not really sure what that means ;o)

"God Bless You" in catese!