PDA

View Full Version : Help - kitten peeing problems

gershette
March 26th 04, 06:02 AM
I dont know what to do, my kitten is litter trained and 99% of the time he
uses his litter but if i leave my gym bag out he will pee in it, twice
when i have been packing to stay overnight somewhere else he has peed on
the pile of clothes i intend to take, which on both ocassions was on my
bed - all ended up soaked. Occasionally he also peees in the bath tub - i
think he knows its wrong, and now he has started aiming into the drain
when he does it!!!! How can i stop this irregular peeing in the wrong
places????

kaeli
March 26th 04, 03:10 PM
In article <f034405bf6b7620bafddc777147bbd03
@localhost.talkaboutpets.com>, enlightened us
with...
> I dont know what to do, my kitten is litter trained and 99% of the time he
> uses his litter but if i leave my gym bag out he will pee in it, twice
> when i have been packing to stay overnight somewhere else he has peed on
> the pile of clothes i intend to take, which on both ocassions was on my
> bed - all ended up soaked. Occasionally he also peees in the bath tub - i
> think he knows its wrong, and now he has started aiming into the drain
> when he does it!!!! How can i stop this irregular peeing in the wrong
> places????

How old is he?
How clean is the litterbox?
Have you changed anything about it, including location, litter type,
putting on or removing a cover...?
Is he neutered?
Does he go outside?

~kaeli~