PDA

View Full Version : question for the group

March 28th 04, 06:31 PM
i saw on the news about the young kitten being adopted in germany that
has 4 ears.has any one seen pics or know where to see them.my elderly
mother loves her cat pics!

AK
March 28th 04, 07:11 PM
> wrote in message
> i saw on the news about the young kitten being adopted in germany that
> has 4 ears.has any one seen pics or know where to see them.my elderly
> mother loves her cat pics!

http://wwwi.reuters.com/images/mdf505654.jpg

AK
March 28th 04, 07:11 PM
> wrote in message
> i saw on the news about the young kitten being adopted in germany that
> has 4 ears.has any one seen pics or know where to see them.my elderly
> mother loves her cat pics!

http://wwwi.reuters.com/images/mdf505654.jpg

March 28th 04, 08:41 PM
thanks so much!

March 28th 04, 08:41 PM
thanks so much!

Ted Davis
March 29th 04, 01:39 AM
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 12:31:17 -0500 (EST),
wrote:

>i saw on the news about the young kitten being adopted in germany that
>has 4 ears.has any one seen pics or know where to see them.my elderly
>mother loves her cat pics!

See "Four eared cat" in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes or "Four ears" in
alt.cats. I posted links to a news story with at least front and side
pictures. There is also some discussion in both places.

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my .sig in the body)