PDA

View Full Version : Euthinasia options?

jesseH
April 4th 04, 07:26 PM
Our cat is not going to make it.
What are the options that vet will give me to put her to sleep?
What options for body disposal with vet ( I dont want to bring her home to
bury in back yard)
Can you give me some kind of idea of cost for the vet?

thank you

bob
April 5th 04, 11:17 PM
"jesseH" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Our cat is not going to make it.
> What are the options that vet will give me to put her to sleep?
> What options for body disposal with vet ( I dont want to bring her home to
> bury in back yard)
> Can you give me some kind of idea of cost for the vet?

unfortunately, i had a cat put to sleep 2 yrs ago. the cost was minimal. i
had him cremated for about $50, and now he sits in an urn in his house. if
the situation arose again, i'd do the same

bob

bob
April 5th 04, 11:17 PM
news:[email protected]