PDA

View Full Version : Are the cats pets or are we the pets?

Carl Dau
April 20th 04, 07:16 AM
As a longtime cat owner I must admit that humans are the pets of the
cats.

I think cats like to have a human as pet, the human is pretty useful
for them, cleans the house and brings in food, for example.

rose ricciuto
April 20th 04, 08:40 PM
They have us very well trained that's for sure!

rose ricciuto
April 20th 04, 08:40 PM
They have us very well trained that's for sure!

Judy
April 21st 04, 04:48 AM
"Carl Dau" > wrote in message
om...
> As a longtime cat owner I must admit that humans are the pets of the
> cats.
>
> I think cats like to have a human as pet, the human is pretty useful
> for them, cleans the house and brings in food, for example.

According to the dictionary, a pet is pampered. Or, a domesticated animal
that is kept for pleasure rather than utility.

Seeing as that us humans are useful to cats - in that we take care of their
needs - we are a utility item.

Judy
April 21st 04, 04:48 AM
"Carl Dau" > wrote in message
om...
> As a longtime cat owner I must admit that humans are the pets of the
> cats.
>
> I think cats like to have a human as pet, the human is pretty useful
> for them, cleans the house and brings in food, for example.

According to the dictionary, a pet is pampered. Or, a domesticated animal
that is kept for pleasure rather than utility.

Seeing as that us humans are useful to cats - in that we take care of their
needs - we are a utility item.

Bob Edwards
April 25th 04, 05:27 PM
(Carl Dau) wrote in message >...
> As a longtime cat owner I must admit that humans are the pets of the
> cats.
>
> I think cats like to have a human as pet, the human is pretty useful
> for them, cleans the house and brings in food, for example.

"Dogs have owners; cats have staff!"

I think this about sums it up :-)

Bob Edwards
April 25th 04, 05:27 PM
(Carl Dau) wrote in message >...
> As a longtime cat owner I must admit that humans are the pets of the
> cats.
>
> I think cats like to have a human as pet, the human is pretty useful
> for them, cleans the house and brings in food, for example.

"Dogs have owners; cats have staff!"

I think this about sums it up :-)

Gee
April 29th 04, 03:38 PM
"Bob Edwards" > wrote in message

> "Dogs have owners; cats have staff!"
>

> I think this about sums it up :-)

So true. I love this saying, going in my cat stuff collection :)

Gee

Gee
April 29th 04, 03:38 PM
"Bob Edwards" > wrote in message

> "Dogs have owners; cats have staff!"
>

> I think this about sums it up :-)

So true. I love this saying, going in my cat stuff collection :)

Gee

Cat Protector
April 29th 04, 05:45 PM
Cats are royalty so it makes sense that we are their servants.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Carl Dau" > wrote in message
om...
> As a longtime cat owner I must admit that humans are the pets of the
> cats.
>
> I think cats like to have a human as pet, the human is pretty useful
> for them, cleans the house and brings in food, for example.

Cat Protector
April 29th 04, 05:45 PM
Cats are royalty so it makes sense that we are their servants.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
om...