PDA

View Full Version : Today Seumas has died and joined our Julia...

Marc
April 26th 04, 01:07 PM
(this is NOT a cheap commercial thing!)

Today Seumas has died and joined our Julia at the other end of the Rainbow
Bridge...

If you want to leave a message on the message board please do so at

http://julia.webhop.org

Many thanx for sharing your thoughts with us
Marc

Luvskats00
May 2nd 04, 10:32 AM
I'm sorry to hear about Seumas. It breaks our hearts when we lose our
friends...We have no choice...we have to keep our hearts open despite the pain,
because the love we receive from our friends keeps us going. Some day when
your heart heals enough, you will allow another dog or cat to share your life.