PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Pox

Granny
April 27th 04, 04:43 PM
Hi everyone, our grandson has a bad case of chicken pox so we have him
locked in the garage. My neigbor says that chicken pox will kill a cat
and we definatly don't want the cats to get it. I have been applying
that pink calamine lotion on the cats that I see scratching
themselves. I hope this is OK to do. If anyone could give me some tips
I would be ever so happy. Thank you all for any replys.
Granny

m. L. Briggs
April 27th 04, 06:09 PM
On 27 Apr 2004 08:43:56 -0700, (Granny)
wrote:

>Hi everyone, our grandson has a bad case of chicken pox so we have him
>locked in the garage. My neigbor says that chicken pox will kill a cat
>and we definatly don't want the cats to get it. I have been applying
>that pink calamine lotion on the cats that I see scratching
>themselves. I hope this is OK to do. If anyone could give me some tips
>I would be ever so happy. Thank you all for any replys.
>Granny
Grow up!

wrote:

>Hi everyone, our grandson has a bad case of chicken pox so we have him
>locked in the garage. My neigbor says that chicken pox will kill a cat
>and we definatly don't want the cats to get it. I have been applying
>that pink calamine lotion on the cats that I see scratching
>themselves. I hope this is OK to do. If anyone could give me some tips
>I would be ever so happy. Thank you all for any replys.
>Granny
Grow up!

Mars Project
April 28th 04, 01:46 AM
(Granny) wrote in message >...
> Hi everyone, our grandson has a bad case of chicken pox so we have him
> locked in the garage. My neigbor says that chicken pox will kill a cat
> and we definatly don't want the cats to get it. I have been applying
> that pink calamine lotion on the cats that I see scratching
> themselves. I hope this is OK to do. If anyone could give me some tips
> I would be ever so happy. Thank you all for any replys.
> Granny

Greetings Granny,
Whatever you do dont let the child out of your garage (yet). Cats are
easily treated for chicken pox exposure. You did a very smart thing
using calamine lotion on your cats (good going Granny!) The next step
is to give your cats a full bowl of antifreeze to drink. I prefer
Prestone brand because my vet says its the best, but others in this
group swear by Sierra brand. They both contain Ethylene Glycol which
is the main ingredient for curing chicken pox in cats. I hope this
helps with your problem, it really helps me with my cats! After doing
this wait 30 minutes and your cats will be immunized and cured of
their ailments so (now) you can release the child.

Mars Project (In Uranus)

Mars Project
April 28th 04, 01:46 AM
(Granny) wrote in message >...
> Hi everyone, our grandson has a bad case of chicken pox so we have him
> locked in the garage. My neigbor says that chicken pox will kill a cat
> and we definatly don't want the cats to get it. I have been applying
> that pink calamine lotion on the cats that I see scratching
> themselves. I hope this is OK to do. If anyone could give me some tips
> I would be ever so happy. Thank you all for any replys.
> Granny

Greetings Granny,
Whatever you do dont let the child out of your garage (yet). Cats are
easily treated for chicken pox exposure. You did a very smart thing
using calamine lotion on your cats (good going Granny!) The next step
is to give your cats a full bowl of antifreeze to drink. I prefer
Prestone brand because my vet says its the best, but others in this
group swear by Sierra brand. They both contain Ethylene Glycol which
is the main ingredient for curing chicken pox in cats. I hope this
helps with your problem, it really helps me with my cats! After doing
this wait 30 minutes and your cats will be immunized and cured of
their ailments so (now) you can release the child.

Mars Project (In Uranus)

Granny
April 28th 04, 02:26 PM
(Mars Project) wrote in message >...
> (Granny) wrote in message >...
> > Hi everyone, our grandson has a bad case of chicken pox so we have him
> > locked in the garage. My neigbor says that chicken pox will kill a cat
> > and we definatly don't want the cats to get it. I have been applying
> > that pink calamine lotion on the cats that I see scratching
> > themselves. I hope this is OK to do. If anyone could give me some tips
> > I would be ever so happy. Thank you all for any replys.
> > Granny
>
> Greetings Granny,
> Whatever you do dont let the child out of your garage (yet). Cats are
> easily treated for chicken pox exposure. You did a very smart thing
> using calamine lotion on your cats (good going Granny!) The next step
> is to give your cats a full bowl of antifreeze to drink. I prefer
> Prestone brand because my vet says its the best, but others in this
> group swear by Sierra brand. They both contain Ethylene Glycol which
> is the main ingredient for curing chicken pox in cats. I hope this
> helps with your problem, it really helps me with my cats! After doing
> this wait 30 minutes and your cats will be immunized and cured of
> their ailments so (now) you can release the child.
>
> Mars Project (In Uranus)

Thank you for helping me Mr.Mars. My, my, my their are some rude
people here, one person told me to grow up can you imagine? I'm 55
years old, my lord, I grew up years ago. I know my post was badly
written and I didn't explain that there is a guest bedroom with a TV
and a bathroom in our garage. I will try using that antifeeze you
spoke of, my husband left to get some about 30 minutes ago. I really
hope this works, I am really worried about our cats. Thank you again
for your input Mr.Mars.
Granny

Granny
April 28th 04, 02:26 PM
(Mars Project) wrote in message >...
> (Granny) wrote in message >...
> > Hi everyone, our grandson has a bad case of chicken pox so we have him
> > locked in the garage. My neigbor says that chicken pox will kill a cat
> > and we definatly don't want the cats to get it. I have been applying
> > that pink calamine lotion on the cats that I see scratching
> > themselves. I hope this is OK to do. If anyone could give me some tips
> > I would be ever so happy. Thank you all for any replys.
> > Granny
>
> Greetings Granny,
> Whatever you do dont let the child out of your garage (yet). Cats are
> easily treated for chicken pox exposure. You did a very smart thing
> using calamine lotion on your cats (good going Granny!) The next step
> is to give your cats a full bowl of antifreeze to drink. I prefer
> Prestone brand because my vet says its the best, but others in this
> group swear by Sierra brand. They both contain Ethylene Glycol which
> is the main ingredient for curing chicken pox in cats. I hope this
> helps with your problem, it really helps me with my cats! After doing
> this wait 30 minutes and your cats will be immunized and cured of
> their ailments so (now) you can release the child.
>
> Mars Project (In Uranus)

Thank you for helping me Mr.Mars. My, my, my their are some rude
people here, one person told me to grow up can you imagine? I'm 55
years old, my lord, I grew up years ago. I know my post was badly
written and I didn't explain that there is a guest bedroom with a TV
and a bathroom in our garage. I will try using that antifeeze you
spoke of, my husband left to get some about 30 minutes ago. I really
hope this works, I am really worried about our cats. Thank you again
for your input Mr.Mars.
Granny

Granny
April 28th 04, 05:09 PM
(Mars Project) wrote in message >...
> (Granny) wrote in message >...
> > Hi everyone, our grandson has a bad case of chicken pox so we have him
> > locked in the garage. My neigbor says that chicken pox will kill a cat
> > and we definatly don't want the cats to get it. I have been applying
> > that pink calamine lotion on the cats that I see scratching
> > themselves. I hope this is OK to do. If anyone could give me some tips
> > I would be ever so happy. Thank you all for any replys.
> > Granny
>
> Greetings Granny,
> Whatever you do dont let the child out of your garage (yet). Cats are
> easily treated for chicken pox exposure. You did a very smart thing
> using calamine lotion on your cats (good going Granny!) The next step
> is to give your cats a full bowl of antifreeze to drink. I prefer
> Prestone brand because my vet says its the best, but others in this
> group swear by Sierra brand. They both contain Ethylene Glycol which
> is the main ingredient for curing chicken pox in cats. I hope this
> helps with your problem, it really helps me with my cats! After doing
> this wait 30 minutes and your cats will be immunized and cured of
> their ailments so (now) you can release the child.
>
> Mars Project (In Uranus)

YOU ARE A HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE PERSON, IF YOU CAN EVEN CONCIEVE BEING
HUMAN!! MY CATS WENT INTO CONVULSIONS AND DIED YOU LITTLE *******!!
YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED!! I HOPE YOU DIE THE WAY MY CATS DID!! WHY
DIDN'T SOMEONE WARN ME THAT YOU ARE A ******* LIAR? YOU WILL PAY FOR
YOUR SINS IN HELL LITTLE BOY!!

Granny
April 28th 04, 05:09 PM
(Mars Project) wrote in message >...
> (Granny) wrote in message >...
> > Hi everyone, our grandson has a bad case of chicken pox so we have him
> > locked in the garage. My neigbor says that chicken pox will kill a cat
> > and we definatly don't want the cats to get it. I have been applying
> > that pink calamine lotion on the cats that I see scratching
> > themselves. I hope this is OK to do. If anyone could give me some tips
> > I would be ever so happy. Thank you all for any replys.
> > Granny
>
> Greetings Granny,
> Whatever you do dont let the child out of your garage (yet). Cats are
> easily treated for chicken pox exposure. You did a very smart thing
> using calamine lotion on your cats (good going Granny!) The next step
> is to give your cats a full bowl of antifreeze to drink. I prefer
> Prestone brand because my vet says its the best, but others in this
> group swear by Sierra brand. They both contain Ethylene Glycol which
> is the main ingredient for curing chicken pox in cats. I hope this
> helps with your problem, it really helps me with my cats! After doing
> this wait 30 minutes and your cats will be immunized and cured of
> their ailments so (now) you can release the child.
>
> Mars Project (In Uranus)

YOU ARE A HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE PERSON, IF YOU CAN EVEN CONCIEVE BEING
HUMAN!! MY CATS WENT INTO CONVULSIONS AND DIED YOU LITTLE *******!!
YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED!! I HOPE YOU DIE THE WAY MY CATS DID!! WHY
DIDN'T SOMEONE WARN ME THAT YOU ARE A ******* LIAR? YOU WILL PAY FOR
YOUR SINS IN HELL LITTLE BOY!!

m. L. Briggs
April 29th 04, 06:25 AM
On 28 Apr 2004 09:09:48 -0700, (Granny)
wrote:

(Mars Project) wrote in message >...
>> (Granny) wrote in message >...
>> > Hi everyone, our grandson has a bad case of chicken pox so we have him
>> > locked in the garage. My neigbor says that chicken pox will kill a cat
>> > and we definatly don't want the cats to get it. I have been applying
>> > that pink calamine lotion on the cats that I see scratching
>> > themselves. I hope this is OK to do. If anyone could give me some tips
>> > I would be ever so happy. Thank you all for any replys.
>> > Granny
>>
>> Greetings Granny,
>> Whatever you do dont let the child out of your garage (yet). Cats are
>> easily treated for chicken pox exposure. You did a very smart thing
>> using calamine lotion on your cats (good going Granny!) The next step
>> is to give your cats a full bowl of antifreeze to drink. I prefer
>> Prestone brand because my vet says its the best, but others in this
>> group swear by Sierra brand. They both contain Ethylene Glycol which
>> is the main ingredient for curing chicken pox in cats. I hope this
>> helps with your problem, it really helps me with my cats! After doing
>> this wait 30 minutes and your cats will be immunized and cured of
>> their ailments so (now) you can release the child.
>>
>> Mars Project (In Uranus)
>
>YOU ARE A HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE PERSON, IF YOU CAN EVEN CONCIEVE BEING
>HUMAN!! MY CATS WENT INTO CONVULSIONS AND DIED YOU LITTLE *******!!
>YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED!! I HOPE YOU DIE THE WAY MY CATS DID!! WHY
>DIDN'T SOMEONE WARN ME THAT YOU ARE A ******* LIAR? YOU WILL PAY FOR
>YOUR SINS IN HELL LITTLE BOY!!

Now there are two who need to grow up. People can grow old bt remain
immature all their life.

wrote:

(Mars Project) wrote in message >...
>> (Granny) wrote in message >...
>> > Hi everyone, our grandson has a bad case of chicken pox so we have him
>> > locked in the garage. My neigbor says that chicken pox will kill a cat
>> > and we definatly don't want the cats to get it. I have been applying
>> > that pink calamine lotion on the cats that I see scratching
>> > themselves. I hope this is OK to do. If anyone could give me some tips
>> > I would be ever so happy. Thank you all for any replys.
>> > Granny
>>
>> Greetings Granny,
>> Whatever you do dont let the child out of your garage (yet). Cats are
>> easily treated for chicken pox exposure. You did a very smart thing
>> using calamine lotion on your cats (good going Granny!) The next step
>> is to give your cats a full bowl of antifreeze to drink. I prefer
>> Prestone brand because my vet says its the best, but others in this
>> group swear by Sierra brand. They both contain Ethylene Glycol which
>> is the main ingredient for curing chicken pox in cats. I hope this
>> helps with your problem, it really helps me with my cats! After doing
>> this wait 30 minutes and your cats will be immunized and cured of
>> their ailments so (now) you can release the child.
>>
>> Mars Project (In Uranus)
>
>YOU ARE A HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE PERSON, IF YOU CAN EVEN CONCIEVE BEING
>HUMAN!! MY CATS WENT INTO CONVULSIONS AND DIED YOU LITTLE *******!!
>YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED!! I HOPE YOU DIE THE WAY MY CATS DID!! WHY
>DIDN'T SOMEONE WARN ME THAT YOU ARE A ******* LIAR? YOU WILL PAY FOR
>YOUR SINS IN HELL LITTLE BOY!!

Now there are two who need to grow up. People can grow old bt remain
immature all their life.

Callipygian Nullifidian
August 18th 04, 05:32 PM
: wrote:
: Now there are two who need to grow up. People can grow old bt
remain
: immature all their life.

You might want to try a mirror. BTW, humor implants will be within
the grasp of science any year now, aren't you pleased?

Callipygian Nullifidian
August 18th 04, 05:32 PM