PDA

View Full Version : Re: Please some nice soul, help me

Tina Laitinen
April 30th 04, 11:37 PM
Victor Martinez > wrote in message >...
> majcm wrote:
> > I know this board has been taken over by trolls, but is there ANYONE left
>
> What trolls? I don't see any thanks to my KILL file. :)
>
> > who can send me to a group that helps and encourages people with diabetic
> > cats? Mine's coming home tomorrow and I'd like some firsthand experiences
> > with this - thanks HELP
>
> Email me privately and I'll let you know where you can go.

The group "alt.pets.cats" now belongs to the schitzophrenic *Mars
Project* and his sockpuppets, as well as the great *Xomicron*, and the
excellent *jen*, the best trolls on Usenet, and the planet Earth for
that matter. We only torture and eat cats in this group. So, go
elsewhere Victor, unless you have cat recipes to share.

Tina

Tiners
May 1st 04, 01:52 AM
Never mind the trolls are taking over here too. They chased me outta
alt.pets.cats by using my name to post nasty msg and they've chased me outta
a few more. I guess that's what I get for putting down my last name and
good e-mail address.

Tina (not the troll one like posted above. This one I hide my new last name
and e-mail so they couldn't spoof me)

--
---
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
"Tina Laitinen" > wrote in message
m...
> Victor Martinez > wrote in message
> > majcm wrote:
> > > I know this board has been taken over by trolls, but is there ANYONE
left

> > What trolls? I don't see any thanks to my KILL file. :)
> >
> > > who can send me to a group that helps and encourages people with
diabetic
> > > cats? Mine's coming home tomorrow and I'd like some firsthand
experiences
> > > with this - thanks HELP
> >
> > Email me privately and I'll let you know where you can go.
>

> The group "alt.pets.cats" now belongs to the schitzophrenic *Mars
> Project* and his sockpuppets, as well as the great *Xomicron*, and the
> excellent *jen*, the best trolls on Usenet, and the planet Earth for
> that matter. We only torture and eat cats in this group. So, go
> elsewhere Victor, unless you have cat recipes to share.
>
> Tina

Tiners
May 1st 04, 01:52 AM
Never mind the trolls are taking over here too. They chased me outta
alt.pets.cats by using my name to post nasty msg and they've chased me outta
a few more. I guess that's what I get for putting down my last name and
good e-mail address.

Tina (not the troll one like posted above. This one I hide my new last name
and e-mail so they couldn't spoof me)

--
---
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
I think that I think,
therefore I think that I am.
"Tina Laitinen" > wrote in message
m...
> Victor Martinez > wrote in message
> > majcm wrote:
> > > I know this board has been taken over by trolls, but is there ANYONE
left

> > What trolls? I don't see any thanks to my KILL file. :)
> >
> > > who can send me to a group that helps and encourages people with
diabetic
> > > cats? Mine's coming home tomorrow and I'd like some firsthand
experiences
> > > with this - thanks HELP
> >
> > Email me privately and I'll let you know where you can go.
>

> The group "alt.pets.cats" now belongs to the schitzophrenic *Mars
> Project* and his sockpuppets, as well as the great *Xomicron*, and the
> excellent *jen*, the best trolls on Usenet, and the planet Earth for
> that matter. We only torture and eat cats in this group. So, go
> elsewhere Victor, unless you have cat recipes to share.
>
> Tina

Mmhsb
May 1st 04, 03:27 AM
"Tiners" > wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
> Never mind the trolls are taking over here too. They chased me outta
> alt.pets.cats by using my name to post nasty msg and they've chased me
outta
> a few more. I guess that's what I get for putting down my last name and
> good e-mail address.
>
> Tina (not the troll one like posted above. This one I hide my new last
name
> and e-mail so they couldn't spoof me)
>

> --
> ---
> Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
> I think that I think,
> therefore I think that I am.
> "Tina Laitinen" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Victor Martinez > wrote in message
> left
> > >
> > > What trolls? I don't see any thanks to my KILL file. :)

> diabetic
> experiences
> > >
> > > Email me privately and I'll let you know where you can go.
> >

> > The group "alt.pets.cats" now belongs to the schitzophrenic *Mars
> > Project* and his sockpuppets, as well as the great *Xomicron*, and the
> > excellent *jen*, the best trolls on Usenet, and the planet Earth for
> > that matter. We only torture and eat cats in this group. So, go
> > elsewhere Victor, unless you have cat recipes to share.
> >
> > Tina

I suggest you post in alt.troll like me. I've found a new home here as the
trolls in alt.pets.cats are obnoxious. It's quite boring here so I'm turning
it into a secondary animal newsgroup -- afterall what is a troll? I wonder
if they've been abused too? I really enjoyed alt.pets.cats too and now I've
had to leave, (but hope to return) just because of the trolls!!! Damn them.
Maria

Mmhsb
May 1st 04, 03:27 AM
"Tiners" > wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
> Never mind the trolls are taking over here too. They chased me outta
> alt.pets.cats by using my name to post nasty msg and they've chased me
outta
> a few more. I guess that's what I get for putting down my last name and
> good e-mail address.
>
> Tina (not the troll one like posted above. This one I hide my new last
name
> and e-mail so they couldn't spoof me)
>

> --
> ---
> Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
> I think that I think,
> therefore I think that I am.
> "Tina Laitinen" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Victor Martinez > wrote in message
> left
> > >
> > > What trolls? I don't see any thanks to my KILL file. :)

> diabetic
> experiences
> > >
> > > Email me privately and I'll let you know where you can go.
> >

> > The group "alt.pets.cats" now belongs to the schitzophrenic *Mars
> > Project* and his sockpuppets, as well as the great *Xomicron*, and the
> > excellent *jen*, the best trolls on Usenet, and the planet Earth for
> > that matter. We only torture and eat cats in this group. So, go
> > elsewhere Victor, unless you have cat recipes to share.
> >
> > Tina

I suggest you post in alt.troll like me. I've found a new home here as the
trolls in alt.pets.cats are obnoxious. It's quite boring here so I'm turning
it into a secondary animal newsgroup -- afterall what is a troll? I wonder
if they've been abused too? I really enjoyed alt.pets.cats too and now I've
had to leave, (but hope to return) just because of the trolls!!! Damn them.
Maria

screedmonkey
May 1st 04, 04:02 AM
Mmhsb wrote:

> "Tiners" > wrote in message
> et.cable.rogers.com...
>> Never mind the trolls are taking over here too. They chased me outta
>> alt.pets.cats by using my name to post nasty msg and they've chased me
> outta
>> a few more. I guess that's what I get for putting down my last name and
>> good e-mail address.
>>
>> Tina (not the troll one like posted above. This one I hide my new last
> name
>> and e-mail so they couldn't spoof me)
>>

>> --
>> ---
>> Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
>> I think that I think,
>> therefore I think that I am.
>> "Tina Laitinen" > wrote in message
>> m...
>> left

>> diabetic
>> experiences

>> > The group "alt.pets.cats" now belongs to the schitzophrenic *Mars
>> > Project* and his sockpuppets, as well as the great *Xomicron*, and the
>> > excellent *jen*, the best trolls on Usenet, and the planet Earth for
>> > that matter. We only torture and eat cats in this group. So, go
>> > elsewhere Victor, unless you have cat recipes to share.
>> >
>> > Tina
>
> I suggest you post in alt.troll like me. I've found a new home here as the
> trolls in alt.pets.cats are obnoxious. It's quite boring here so I'm
> turning it into a secondary animal newsgroup -- afterall what is a troll?
> I wonder if they've been abused too? I really enjoyed alt.pets.cats too
> and now I've had to leave, (but hope to return) just because of the
> trolls!!! Damn them. Maria

we own you booze hag.

screedmonkey
May 1st 04, 04:02 AM
Mmhsb wrote:

> "Tiners" > wrote in message
> et.cable.rogers.com...
>> Never mind the trolls are taking over here too. They chased me outta
>> alt.pets.cats by using my name to post nasty msg and they've chased me
> outta
>> a few more. I guess that's what I get for putting down my last name and
>> good e-mail address.
>>
>> Tina (not the troll one like posted above. This one I hide my new last
> name
>> and e-mail so they couldn't spoof me)
>>

>> --
>> ---
>> Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
>> I think that I think,
>> therefore I think that I am.
>> "Tina Laitinen" > wrote in message
>> m...
>> left

>> diabetic
>> experiences

>> > The group "alt.pets.cats" now belongs to the schitzophrenic *Mars
>> > Project* and his sockpuppets, as well as the great *Xomicron*, and the
>> > excellent *jen*, the best trolls on Usenet, and the planet Earth for
>> > that matter. We only torture and eat cats in this group. So, go
>> > elsewhere Victor, unless you have cat recipes to share.
>> >
>> > Tina
>
> I suggest you post in alt.troll like me. I've found a new home here as the
> trolls in alt.pets.cats are obnoxious. It's quite boring here so I'm
> turning it into a secondary animal newsgroup -- afterall what is a troll?
> I wonder if they've been abused too? I really enjoyed alt.pets.cats too
> and now I've had to leave, (but hope to return) just because of the
> trolls!!! Damn them. Maria

we own you booze hag.

Rhonda
May 1st 04, 06:32 AM
There is a great group of people that can answer any question about
diabetes in cats. It's the message board at www.felinediabetes.com. They
helped us immensely with our diabetic cat.

Rhonda

Tina Laitinen wrote:

> Victor Martinez > wrote in message >...
>
>>majcm wrote:
>>
>>>I know this board has been taken over by trolls, but is there ANYONE left
>>>
>>What trolls? I don't see any thanks to my KILL file. :)
>>

>>>who can send me to a group that helps and encourages people with diabetic
>>>cats? Mine's coming home tomorrow and I'd like some firsthand experiences
>>>with this - thanks HELP
>>>
>>Email me privately and I'll let you know where you can go.

James Marz
May 2nd 04, 11:29 PM
"Mmhsb" > wrote in message >...
> "Tiners" > wrote in message
> et.cable.rogers.com...
> > Never mind the trolls are taking over here too. They chased me outta
> > alt.pets.cats by using my name to post nasty msg and they've chased me
> outta
> > a few more. I guess that's what I get for putting down my last name and
> > good e-mail address.
> >
> > Tina (not the troll one like posted above. This one I hide my new last
> name
> > and e-mail so they couldn't spoof me)
> >

> > --
> > ---
> > Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
> > I think that I think,
> > therefore I think that I am.
> > "Tina Laitinen" > wrote in message
> > m...
> left

> diabetic
> experiences

> > > The group "alt.pets.cats" now belongs to the schitzophrenic *Mars
> > > Project* and his sockpuppets, as well as the great *Xomicron*, and the
> > > excellent *jen*, the best trolls on Usenet, and the planet Earth for
> > > that matter. We only torture and eat cats in this group. So, go
> > > elsewhere Victor, unless you have cat recipes to share.
> > >
> > > Tina
>
> I suggest you post in alt.troll like me. I've found a new home here as the
> trolls in alt.pets.cats are obnoxious. It's quite boring here so I'm turning
> it into a secondary animal newsgroup -- afterall what is a troll? I wonder
> if they've been abused too? I really enjoyed alt.pets.cats too and now I've
> had to leave, (but hope to return) just because of the trolls!!! Damn them.
> Maria

The trolls have destroyed you Maria, sad isn't it?

James Marz

James Marz
May 2nd 04, 11:29 PM