PDA

View Full Version : Kittie Update- Days 33-36


SCR
May 1st 04, 05:40 AM
www.scrtoys.com

See Page(s) 2 & 3

MaryL
May 1st 04, 08:11 AM
"SCR" > wrote in message
...
> www.scrtoys.com
>
> See Page(s) 2 & 3

Oh, what cuties.

One suggestion: please cut the handles on the shopping bag that I see lying
on the floor. Cats have been known to get caught in the "loop" that the
handles make (although the flat paper handles on the type shown in your
pictures are not as dangerous as the "rope" kind).

MaryL

MaryL
May 1st 04, 08:11 AM
"SCR" > wrote in message
...
> www.scrtoys.com
>
> See Page(s) 2 & 3

Oh, what cuties.

One suggestion: please cut the handles on the shopping bag that I see lying
on the floor. Cats have been known to get caught in the "loop" that the
handles make (although the flat paper handles on the type shown in your
pictures are not as dangerous as the "rope" kind).

MaryL

Liz
May 1st 04, 09:29 PM
SCR > wrote in message >...
> www.scrtoys.com
>
> See Page(s) 2 & 3

How adorable!!!!

Liz
May 1st 04, 09:29 PM
SCR > wrote in message >...
> www.scrtoys.com
>
> See Page(s) 2 & 3

How adorable!!!!

Karen Chuplis
May 1st 04, 10:51 PM
in article , Liz at
wrote on 5/1/04 3:29 PM:

> www.scrtoys.com

Extremely cute! Make sure they can't get tangled in the cords or on the
string on the post. There is a very sad story on abpa today about a 5 week
old kitten that stangled on blanket fringe. They are sure lovely.

Karen

Karen Chuplis
May 1st 04, 10:51 PM
in article , Liz at
wrote on 5/1/04 3:29 PM:

> www.scrtoys.com

Extremely cute! Make sure they can't get tangled in the cords or on the
string on the post. There is a very sad story on abpa today about a 5 week
old kitten that stangled on blanket fringe. They are sure lovely.

Karen

Cat Protector
May 1st 04, 10:58 PM
I am not sure these kittens are all that safe. It looks like the place has
plenty of cords they could get tangled up in.

--
Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of All Your Computer Needs!
www.members.cox.net/catprotector/panthertek

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"SCR" > wrote in message
...
> www.scrtoys.com
>
> See Page(s) 2 & 3

Cat Protector
May 1st 04, 10:58 PM
I am not sure these kittens are all that safe. It looks like the place has
plenty of cords they could get tangled up in.

--
Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of All Your Computer Needs!
www.members.cox.net/catprotector/panthertek

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"SCR" > wrote in message
...
> www.scrtoys.com
>
> See Page(s) 2 & 3

Penelope Baker
May 9th 04, 03:18 PM
"The foot prints on the floor come from kitties walking through their milk
dish and onward."

Kittens should not have cow's milk, they cannot digest it fully and it can
cause uncomfortable gas, bloating, and diarrehea. Please do not assume that
if they do not have diarrhea, that they also are not running around with
hurting tummies. You can get the proper kitten milk from your local pet
store, often called KMR (Kitten Milk Replacer). It has the right proteins
for kittens in it rather than the right protein for calves. My adults even
get it still as a treat occasionally and love it...they won't touch cow's
milk until it turns to cheese :P

--
Peace,
Pen
--
Pawbreakers - The Candy for Cats!
http://www.pawbreakers.com


"SCR" > wrote in message
...
> www.scrtoys.com
>
> See Page(s) 2 & 3

Penelope Baker
May 9th 04, 03:18 PM
"The foot prints on the floor come from kitties walking through their milk
dish and onward."

Kittens should not have cow's milk, they cannot digest it fully and it can
cause uncomfortable gas, bloating, and diarrehea. Please do not assume that
if they do not have diarrhea, that they also are not running around with
hurting tummies. You can get the proper kitten milk from your local pet
store, often called KMR (Kitten Milk Replacer). It has the right proteins
for kittens in it rather than the right protein for calves. My adults even
get it still as a treat occasionally and love it...they won't touch cow's
milk until it turns to cheese :P

--
Peace,
Pen
--
Pawbreakers - The Candy for Cats!
http://www.pawbreakers.com


"SCR" > wrote in message
...
> www.scrtoys.com
>
> See Page(s) 2 & 3