PDA

View Full Version : Drinkwell recommended?

muffin
May 4th 04, 03:10 AM
Have you used some of those filtered water dispensers like Drinkwell.? I
think there is another brand too. a smaller one for $37?
Any opinion?
Where is a good place to buy those online and save from the $50 there are at
Petsmart?

Thank you

Lisa Horton
May 18th 04, 06:50 PM
I've had a Drinkwell for almost 10 years, or is it my cat who has it.
She, and I, are quite happy with it. It's a quality unit, well worth
the price. I just wish the filters were cheaper and/or easier to find.
Highly recommended.

Lisa