PDA

View Full Version : Stop It Now!! Was Re: Stray cat refuge


Agua Girl
May 5th 04, 02:13 PM
Dang...talk about PMS. LOL. Johnny.....Bob came on line, posted
a link to a controversial shelter and then said "what do you think?,
comments". (read post #1) So you are basically going "ape ****" because
we responded with our comments. Of course we haven't checked
it out first hand since most of us aren't in or even near Florida but
there is a lot of information on the website itself that would give a
normal person reason to pause...plus the public records of previous
citations. This isn't a media story...it's public record and the company's
policy. You have a problem with the thread than I say the problem is
yours and perhaps you should stop reading it.

AG

"Johnny Comelately" > wrote in message
m...
> You people make me sick! Bob asks a simple question and all he gets is
> over 125 posts of pure bull****. If you don't have a solution for Bob
> shut the hell up! As far as I can see Maria is the only one who is
> actually trying to help Bob by spending her time and money making long
> distance phone calls to find out the truth about the situation. Megan,
> MaryL, and Sherry are doing nothing but bitching at Bob. Stop that
> ****! Cat Protector is doing nothing to help, but is trying to see how
> many times he can spam the ng's with his computer business advert. It
> is simple to make a suggestion to Bob, but you freaks are trying to
> force him to do things "your way", by saying **** like "Bob you have
> to". For your information, Bob doesn't have to do ****!! If Bob wants
> to check out 10th Life for himself, so be it! Let him do it and make
> his own informed opinion about it! Bob is an adult and can make an
> informed, objective opinion first hand on Saturday! *NONE* of you have
> been there, so all you know is what you have read. Who wrote these
> articles? The media? We all know the media *never blows **** way out
> of proportion* They would never do that for a headline. Never.
> <<sarcasm. If you all don't have a solution, then quit being a
> problem. Me? I could care less if the cats find a home or get
> euthanized! But it really ****es me off to sit here and lurk in
> silence while you people aggravate the living hell out of Bob! Bob did
> not want all this fussing and fighting! I think everyone of you people
> should apologize to Bob, for being so insensitive. Bob if you read
> this I apolgize if I have offended you with this post, but I had to
> say something to these whining, bossy, PMS bitches before I exploded.
>
> Johnny Comelately

Agua Girl
May 5th 04, 02:13 PM
Dang...talk about PMS. LOL. Johnny.....Bob came on line, posted
a link to a controversial shelter and then said "what do you think?,
comments". (read post #1) So you are basically going "ape ****" because
we responded with our comments. Of course we haven't checked
it out first hand since most of us aren't in or even near Florida but
there is a lot of information on the website itself that would give a
normal person reason to pause...plus the public records of previous
citations. This isn't a media story...it's public record and the company's
policy. You have a problem with the thread than I say the problem is
yours and perhaps you should stop reading it.

AG

"Johnny Comelately" > wrote in message
m...
> You people make me sick! Bob asks a simple question and all he gets is
> over 125 posts of pure bull****. If you don't have a solution for Bob
> shut the hell up! As far as I can see Maria is the only one who is
> actually trying to help Bob by spending her time and money making long
> distance phone calls to find out the truth about the situation. Megan,
> MaryL, and Sherry are doing nothing but bitching at Bob. Stop that
> ****! Cat Protector is doing nothing to help, but is trying to see how
> many times he can spam the ng's with his computer business advert. It
> is simple to make a suggestion to Bob, but you freaks are trying to
> force him to do things "your way", by saying **** like "Bob you have
> to". For your information, Bob doesn't have to do ****!! If Bob wants
> to check out 10th Life for himself, so be it! Let him do it and make
> his own informed opinion about it! Bob is an adult and can make an
> informed, objective opinion first hand on Saturday! *NONE* of you have
> been there, so all you know is what you have read. Who wrote these
> articles? The media? We all know the media *never blows **** way out
> of proportion* They would never do that for a headline. Never.
> <<sarcasm. If you all don't have a solution, then quit being a
> problem. Me? I could care less if the cats find a home or get
> euthanized! But it really ****es me off to sit here and lurk in
> silence while you people aggravate the living hell out of Bob! Bob did
> not want all this fussing and fighting! I think everyone of you people
> should apologize to Bob, for being so insensitive. Bob if you read
> this I apolgize if I have offended you with this post, but I had to
> say something to these whining, bossy, PMS bitches before I exploded.
>
> Johnny Comelately

Johnny Comelately
May 5th 04, 02:23 PM
You people make me sick! Bob asks a simple question and all he gets is
over 125 posts of pure bull****. If you don't have a solution for Bob
shut the hell up! As far as I can see Maria is the only one who is
actually trying to help Bob by spending her time and money making long
distance phone calls to find out the truth about the situation. Megan,
MaryL, and Sherry are doing nothing but bitching at Bob. Stop that
****! Cat Protector is doing nothing to help, but is trying to see how
many times he can spam the ng's with his computer business advert. It
is simple to make a suggestion to Bob, but you freaks are trying to
force him to do things "your way", by saying **** like "Bob you have
to". For your information, Bob doesn't have to do ****!! If Bob wants
to check out 10th Life for himself, so be it! Let him do it and make
his own informed opinion about it! Bob is an adult and can make an
informed, objective opinion first hand on Saturday! *NONE* of you have
been there, so all you know is what you have read. Who wrote these
articles? The media? We all know the media *never blows **** way out
of proportion* They would never do that for a headline. Never.
<<sarcasm. If you all don't have a solution, then quit being a
problem. Me? I could care less if the cats find a home or get
euthanized! But it really ****es me off to sit here and lurk in
silence while you people aggravate the living hell out of Bob! Bob did
not want all this fussing and fighting! I think everyone of you people
should apologize to Bob, for being so insensitive. Bob if you read
this I apolgize if I have offended you with this post, but I had to
say something to these whining, bossy, PMS bitches before I exploded.

Johnny Comelately

Cat Protector
May 5th 04, 05:57 PM
I couldn't agree more. If you don't like the answers then don't ask the
question. Besides many of us did give Bob options only to have him knock
down all of them for one reason or another. Then he seems to lean towards
10th Life anyway after we gave him all the facts about that place and the
fact that its leader has been cited numerous times for animal abuse. I don't
know what else needs to be done here because I feel despite having armed the
OP with the facts and ideas on how to deal with the feral cat situation he
still seems insistent on dealing with this person who has a history of
animal abuse and also listening to this other poster who continually
supports the head of 10th Life. It makes me feel very badly for these cats
in Bob's care right now and also those that are in 10th Life's care. Many of
us know what the outcome will be and we are trying to prevent Bob from
handing these cats over to an organization that will do them harm. I just
wish he'd listen and not hand them over to 10th Life.

--
Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of All Your Computer Needs!
www.members.cox.net/catprotector/panthertek

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"Agua Girl" > wrote in message
...
> Dang...talk about PMS. LOL. Johnny.....Bob came on line, posted
> a link to a controversial shelter and then said "what do you think?,
> comments". (read post #1) So you are basically going "ape ****" because
> we responded with our comments. Of course we haven't checked
> it out first hand since most of us aren't in or even near Florida but
> there is a lot of information on the website itself that would give a
> normal person reason to pause...plus the public records of previous
> citations. This isn't a media story...it's public record and the
company's
> policy. You have a problem with the thread than I say the problem is
> yours and perhaps you should stop reading it.
>
> AG
>
> "Johnny Comelately" > wrote in message
> m...
> > You people make me sick! Bob asks a simple question and all he gets is
> > over 125 posts of pure bull****. If you don't have a solution for Bob
> > shut the hell up! As far as I can see Maria is the only one who is
> > actually trying to help Bob by spending her time and money making long
> > distance phone calls to find out the truth about the situation. Megan,
> > MaryL, and Sherry are doing nothing but bitching at Bob. Stop that
> > ****! Cat Protector is doing nothing to help, but is trying to see how
> > many times he can spam the ng's with his computer business advert. It
> > is simple to make a suggestion to Bob, but you freaks are trying to
> > force him to do things "your way", by saying **** like "Bob you have
> > to". For your information, Bob doesn't have to do ****!! If Bob wants
> > to check out 10th Life for himself, so be it! Let him do it and make
> > his own informed opinion about it! Bob is an adult and can make an
> > informed, objective opinion first hand on Saturday! *NONE* of you have
> > been there, so all you know is what you have read. Who wrote these
> > articles? The media? We all know the media *never blows **** way out
> > of proportion* They would never do that for a headline. Never.
> > <<sarcasm. If you all don't have a solution, then quit being a
> > problem. Me? I could care less if the cats find a home or get
> > euthanized! But it really ****es me off to sit here and lurk in
> > silence while you people aggravate the living hell out of Bob! Bob did
> > not want all this fussing and fighting! I think everyone of you people
> > should apologize to Bob, for being so insensitive. Bob if you read
> > this I apolgize if I have offended you with this post, but I had to
> > say something to these whining, bossy, PMS bitches before I exploded.
> >
> > Johnny Comelately
>
>

Cat Protector
May 5th 04, 05:57 PM
I couldn't agree more. If you don't like the answers then don't ask the
question. Besides many of us did give Bob options only to have him knock
down all of them for one reason or another. Then he seems to lean towards
10th Life anyway after we gave him all the facts about that place and the
fact that its leader has been cited numerous times for animal abuse. I don't
know what else needs to be done here because I feel despite having armed the
OP with the facts and ideas on how to deal with the feral cat situation he
still seems insistent on dealing with this person who has a history of
animal abuse and also listening to this other poster who continually
supports the head of 10th Life. It makes me feel very badly for these cats
in Bob's care right now and also those that are in 10th Life's care. Many of
us know what the outcome will be and we are trying to prevent Bob from
handing these cats over to an organization that will do them harm. I just
wish he'd listen and not hand them over to 10th Life.

--
Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of All Your Computer Needs!
www.members.cox.net/catprotector/panthertek

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"Agua Girl" > wrote in message
...
> Dang...talk about PMS. LOL. Johnny.....Bob came on line, posted
> a link to a controversial shelter and then said "what do you think?,
> comments". (read post #1) So you are basically going "ape ****" because
> we responded with our comments. Of course we haven't checked
> it out first hand since most of us aren't in or even near Florida but
> there is a lot of information on the website itself that would give a
> normal person reason to pause...plus the public records of previous
> citations. This isn't a media story...it's public record and the
company's
> policy. You have a problem with the thread than I say the problem is
> yours and perhaps you should stop reading it.
>
> AG
>
> "Johnny Comelately" > wrote in message
> m...
> > You people make me sick! Bob asks a simple question and all he gets is
> > over 125 posts of pure bull****. If you don't have a solution for Bob
> > shut the hell up! As far as I can see Maria is the only one who is
> > actually trying to help Bob by spending her time and money making long
> > distance phone calls to find out the truth about the situation. Megan,
> > MaryL, and Sherry are doing nothing but bitching at Bob. Stop that
> > ****! Cat Protector is doing nothing to help, but is trying to see how
> > many times he can spam the ng's with his computer business advert. It
> > is simple to make a suggestion to Bob, but you freaks are trying to
> > force him to do things "your way", by saying **** like "Bob you have
> > to". For your information, Bob doesn't have to do ****!! If Bob wants
> > to check out 10th Life for himself, so be it! Let him do it and make
> > his own informed opinion about it! Bob is an adult and can make an
> > informed, objective opinion first hand on Saturday! *NONE* of you have
> > been there, so all you know is what you have read. Who wrote these
> > articles? The media? We all know the media *never blows **** way out
> > of proportion* They would never do that for a headline. Never.
> > <<sarcasm. If you all don't have a solution, then quit being a
> > problem. Me? I could care less if the cats find a home or get
> > euthanized! But it really ****es me off to sit here and lurk in
> > silence while you people aggravate the living hell out of Bob! Bob did
> > not want all this fussing and fighting! I think everyone of you people
> > should apologize to Bob, for being so insensitive. Bob if you read
> > this I apolgize if I have offended you with this post, but I had to
> > say something to these whining, bossy, PMS bitches before I exploded.
> >
> > Johnny Comelately
>
>

Johnny Comelately
May 5th 04, 11:25 PM
"Cat Protector" > wrote in message news:<%19mc.23728$Z%[email protected]>...
> I couldn't agree more. If you don't like the answers then don't ask the
> question. Besides many of us did give Bob options only to have him knock
> down all of them for one reason or another. Then he seems to lean towards
> 10th Life anyway after we gave him all the facts about that place and the
> fact that its leader has been cited numerous times for animal abuse. I don't
> know what else needs to be done here because I feel despite having armed the
> OP with the facts and ideas on how to deal with the feral cat situation he
> still seems insistent on dealing with this person who has a history of
> animal abuse and also listening to this other poster who continually
> supports the head of 10th Life. It makes me feel very badly for these cats
> in Bob's care right now and also those that are in 10th Life's care. Many of
> us know what the outcome will be and we are trying to prevent Bob from
> handing these cats over to an organization that will do them harm. I just
> wish he'd listen and not hand them over to 10th Life.


<SNIP SPAM> <SNIP SPAM> <SNIP SPAM> <SNIP SPAM> <SNIP SPAM>

Look here you spamming, top-posting freak! Bob has two choices where
he lives, he has tried all possibilities, and called all shelters that
could possibly help in his area. The choices are like this.

Choice #1 : LIFE (10th life) (Wheather good or bad the cats live.)

Choice #2 : DEATH (Local shelter)(No coming back from euthanization.)

Now lets think about this. Life = Live. Death = Dead. Wow! now thats a
tough choice eh spammer? But continue on with your spamming and
ranting about "there are other solutions" If so list them!! If not
STFU!!!

Johnny Comelately

Johnny Comelately
May 5th 04, 11:25 PM
"Cat Protector" > wrote in message news:<%19mc.23728$Z%[email protected]>...
> I couldn't agree more. If you don't like the answers then don't ask the
> question. Besides many of us did give Bob options only to have him knock
> down all of them for one reason or another. Then he seems to lean towards
> 10th Life anyway after we gave him all the facts about that place and the
> fact that its leader has been cited numerous times for animal abuse. I don't
> know what else needs to be done here because I feel despite having armed the
> OP with the facts and ideas on how to deal with the feral cat situation he
> still seems insistent on dealing with this person who has a history of
> animal abuse and also listening to this other poster who continually
> supports the head of 10th Life. It makes me feel very badly for these cats
> in Bob's care right now and also those that are in 10th Life's care. Many of
> us know what the outcome will be and we are trying to prevent Bob from
> handing these cats over to an organization that will do them harm. I just
> wish he'd listen and not hand them over to 10th Life.


<SNIP SPAM> <SNIP SPAM> <SNIP SPAM> <SNIP SPAM> <SNIP SPAM>

Look here you spamming, top-posting freak! Bob has two choices where
he lives, he has tried all possibilities, and called all shelters that
could possibly help in his area. The choices are like this.

Choice #1 : LIFE (10th life) (Wheather good or bad the cats live.)

Choice #2 : DEATH (Local shelter)(No coming back from euthanization.)

Now lets think about this. Life = Live. Death = Dead. Wow! now thats a
tough choice eh spammer? But continue on with your spamming and
ranting about "there are other solutions" If so list them!! If not
STFU!!!

Johnny Comelately

Cat Protector
May 5th 04, 11:37 PM
I find you completely outrageous but a troll nonetheless. You accuse me of
spamming simply because I am against the abuse of animals and don't want to
see these cats put in the hands of animal abusers. I have offered solutions
but Bob doesn't seem to want to listen. Of course your last post and this
one shows you yourself support animal abuse. Pretty disgusting if you ask
me. As for spamming have you ever heard of a signature file? Why am I not
surprised that a troll such as yourself would use such filthy language to
try and get your point across. I think I can add one more troll such as
yourself to the killfile.

--
Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of All Your Computer Needs!
www.members.cox.net/catprotector/panthertek

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Johnny Comelately" > wrote in message > <SNIP
SPAM> <SNIP SPAM> <SNIP SPAM> <SNIP SPAM> <SNIP SPAM>
>
> Look here you spamming, top-posting freak! Bob has two choices where
> he lives, he has tried all possibilities, and called all shelters that
> could possibly help in his area. The choices are like this.
>
> Choice #1 : LIFE (10th life) (Wheather good or bad the cats live.)
>
> Choice #2 : DEATH (Local shelter)(No coming back from euthanization.)
>
> Now lets think about this. Life = Live. Death = Dead. Wow! now thats a
> tough choice eh spammer? But continue on with your spamming and
> ranting about "there are other solutions" If so list them!! If not
> STFU!!!
>
> Johnny Comelately

Cat Protector
May 5th 04, 11:37 PM
I find you completely outrageous but a troll nonetheless. You accuse me of
spamming simply because I am against the abuse of animals and don't want to
see these cats put in the hands of animal abusers. I have offered solutions
but Bob doesn't seem to want to listen. Of course your last post and this
one shows you yourself support animal abuse. Pretty disgusting if you ask
me. As for spamming have you ever heard of a signature file? Why am I not
surprised that a troll such as yourself would use such filthy language to
try and get your point across. I think I can add one more troll such as
yourself to the killfile.

--
Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of All Your Computer Needs!
www.members.cox.net/catprotector/panthertek

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Johnny Comelately" > wrote in message > <SNIP
SPAM> <SNIP SPAM> <SNIP SPAM> <SNIP SPAM> <SNIP SPAM>
>
> Look here you spamming, top-posting freak! Bob has two choices where
> he lives, he has tried all possibilities, and called all shelters that
> could possibly help in his area. The choices are like this.
>
> Choice #1 : LIFE (10th life) (Wheather good or bad the cats live.)
>
> Choice #2 : DEATH (Local shelter)(No coming back from euthanization.)
>
> Now lets think about this. Life = Live. Death = Dead. Wow! now thats a
> tough choice eh spammer? But continue on with your spamming and
> ranting about "there are other solutions" If so list them!! If not
> STFU!!!
>
> Johnny Comelately

Johnny Comelately
May 5th 04, 11:52 PM
Someone who can't understand simple English wrote;

> I find you completely outrageous but a troll nonetheless. You accuse me of
> spamming simply because I am against the abuse of animals and don't want to
> see these cats put in the hands of animal abusers. I have offered solutions
> but Bob doesn't seem to want to listen. Of course your last post and this
> one shows you yourself support animal abuse. Pretty disgusting if you ask
> me. As for spamming have you ever heard of a signature file? Why am I not
> surprised that a troll such as yourself would use such filthy language to
> try and get your point across. I think I can add one more troll such as
> yourself to the killfile.

<Snip all the SPAM as usual!>

I am not a troll! And you didn't list one solution did you? You say
you have but you are nothing more than a spamming troll! You would
rather see the cats die than live, and this is the truth! List a
solution asshole! Go ahead list one! Can't do it can you? You sure can
spam the hell out of everyone of your senseless posts though can't
you? I told you to list a solution or STFU!! So STFU!!

Johnny Comelately

Johnny Comelately
May 5th 04, 11:52 PM
Someone who can't understand simple English wrote;

> I find you completely outrageous but a troll nonetheless. You accuse me of
> spamming simply because I am against the abuse of animals and don't want to
> see these cats put in the hands of animal abusers. I have offered solutions
> but Bob doesn't seem to want to listen. Of course your last post and this
> one shows you yourself support animal abuse. Pretty disgusting if you ask
> me. As for spamming have you ever heard of a signature file? Why am I not
> surprised that a troll such as yourself would use such filthy language to
> try and get your point across. I think I can add one more troll such as
> yourself to the killfile.

<Snip all the SPAM as usual!>

I am not a troll! And you didn't list one solution did you? You say
you have but you are nothing more than a spamming troll! You would
rather see the cats die than live, and this is the truth! List a
solution asshole! Go ahead list one! Can't do it can you? You sure can
spam the hell out of everyone of your senseless posts though can't
you? I told you to list a solution or STFU!! So STFU!!

Johnny Comelately

Mary
May 6th 04, 01:09 AM
"Laura R." > wrote to Village
Idjit CP:

> Oh, for god's sake, when will you learn to shut up before you prove
> what a completely unhinged idiot you are?
>

Silly. How would an unhinged idiot be able to tell?


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.676 / Virus Database: 438 - Release Date: 5/3/2004

Mary
May 6th 04, 01:09 AM
"Laura R." > wrote to Village
Idjit CP:

> Oh, for god's sake, when will you learn to shut up before you prove
> what a completely unhinged idiot you are?
>

Silly. How would an unhinged idiot be able to tell?


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.676 / Virus Database: 438 - Release Date: 5/3/2004

Johnny Comelately
May 6th 04, 01:21 AM
circa 5 May 2004 06:23:15 -0700, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Johnny Comelately ) said,
> You people make me sick!
>

Laura, who apparenly can not read English wrote;

> <snipped crazy person rant>

> WTF are you talking about?

Stupid ass! Unsnip what you snipped and read it! Then you should know
"What The ****" I'm talking about. Hey, those are your words in
parentheses not mine!


> Laura
> --
> I am Dyslexia of Borg,
> Your ass will be laminated.

Stupid sig. by the way! But what can you expect from a retard, right
dumbass?

I am Johnny from the land of ****ed Off,
Your ass will be tortured and executed!

Johnny Comelately
May 6th 04, 01:21 AM
circa 5 May 2004 06:23:15 -0700, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Johnny Comelately ) said,
> You people make me sick!
>

Laura, who apparenly can not read English wrote;

> <snipped crazy person rant>

> WTF are you talking about?

Stupid ass! Unsnip what you snipped and read it! Then you should know
"What The ****" I'm talking about. Hey, those are your words in
parentheses not mine!


> Laura
> --
> I am Dyslexia of Borg,
> Your ass will be laminated.

Stupid sig. by the way! But what can you expect from a retard, right
dumbass?

I am Johnny from the land of ****ed Off,
Your ass will be tortured and executed!

stingraybob
May 6th 04, 01:44 AM
Cat Protector wrote:

> I find you completely outrageous but a troll nonetheless. You accuse me of
> spamming simply because I am against the abuse of animals and don't want
> to see these cats put in the hands of animal abusers. I have offered
> solutions but Bob doesn't seem to want to listen. Of course your last post
> and this one shows you yourself support animal abuse. Pretty disgusting if
> you ask me. As for spamming have you ever heard of a signature file? Why
> am I not surprised that a troll such as yourself would use such filthy
> language to try and get your point across. I think I can add one more
> troll such as yourself to the killfile.
>


we own this group now, beat the rush, cut off kitty's paws and stwe him up!
You know you want to.

stingraybob
May 6th 04, 01:44 AM
Cat Protector wrote:

> I find you completely outrageous but a troll nonetheless. You accuse me of
> spamming simply because I am against the abuse of animals and don't want
> to see these cats put in the hands of animal abusers. I have offered
> solutions but Bob doesn't seem to want to listen. Of course your last post
> and this one shows you yourself support animal abuse. Pretty disgusting if
> you ask me. As for spamming have you ever heard of a signature file? Why
> am I not surprised that a troll such as yourself would use such filthy
> language to try and get your point across. I think I can add one more
> troll such as yourself to the killfile.
>


we own this group now, beat the rush, cut off kitty's paws and stwe him up!
You know you want to.

stingraybob
May 6th 04, 01:45 AM
Johnny Comelately wrote:

> Someone who can't understand simple English wrote;
>
>> I find you completely outrageous but a troll nonetheless. You accuse me
>> of spamming simply because I am against the abuse of animals and don't
>> want to see these cats put in the hands of animal abusers. I have offered
>> solutions but Bob doesn't seem to want to listen. Of course your last
>> post and this one shows you yourself support animal abuse. Pretty
>> disgusting if you ask me. As for spamming have you ever heard of a
>> signature file? Why am I not surprised that a troll such as yourself
>> would use such filthy language to try and get your point across. I think
>> I can add one more troll such as yourself to the killfile.
>
> <Snip all the SPAM as usual!>
>
> I am not a troll! And you didn't list one solution did you? You say
> you have but you are nothing more than a spamming troll! You would
> rather see the cats die than live, and this is the truth! List a
> solution asshole! Go ahead list one! Can't do it can you? You sure can
> spam the hell out of everyone of your senseless posts though can't
> you? I told you to list a solution or STFU!! So STFU!!
>
> Johnny Comelately


cook those cats

stingraybob
May 6th 04, 01:45 AM
Johnny Comelately wrote:

> Someone who can't understand simple English wrote;
>
>> I find you completely outrageous but a troll nonetheless. You accuse me
>> of spamming simply because I am against the abuse of animals and don't
>> want to see these cats put in the hands of animal abusers. I have offered
>> solutions but Bob doesn't seem to want to listen. Of course your last
>> post and this one shows you yourself support animal abuse. Pretty
>> disgusting if you ask me. As for spamming have you ever heard of a
>> signature file? Why am I not surprised that a troll such as yourself
>> would use such filthy language to try and get your point across. I think
>> I can add one more troll such as yourself to the killfile.
>
> <Snip all the SPAM as usual!>
>
> I am not a troll! And you didn't list one solution did you? You say
> you have but you are nothing more than a spamming troll! You would
> rather see the cats die than live, and this is the truth! List a
> solution asshole! Go ahead list one! Can't do it can you? You sure can
> spam the hell out of everyone of your senseless posts though can't
> you? I told you to list a solution or STFU!! So STFU!!
>
> Johnny Comelately


cook those cats

stingraybob
May 6th 04, 01:45 AM
Johnny Comelately wrote:

> You people make me sick! Bob asks a simple question and all he gets is
> over 125 posts of pure bull****. If you don't have a solution for Bob
> shut the hell up! As far as I can see Maria is the only one who is
> actually trying to help Bob by spending her time and money making long
> distance phone calls to find out the truth about the situation. Megan,
> MaryL, and Sherry are doing nothing but bitching at Bob. Stop that
> ****! Cat Protector is doing nothing to help, but is trying to see how
> many times he can spam the ng's with his computer business advert. It
> is simple to make a suggestion to Bob, but you freaks are trying to
> force him to do things "your way", by saying **** like "Bob you have
> to". For your information, Bob doesn't have to do ****!! If Bob wants
> to check out 10th Life for himself, so be it! Let him do it and make
> his own informed opinion about it! Bob is an adult and can make an
> informed, objective opinion first hand on Saturday! *NONE* of you have
> been there, so all you know is what you have read. Who wrote these
> articles? The media? We all know the media *never blows **** way out
> of proportion* They would never do that for a headline. Never.
> <<sarcasm. If you all don't have a solution, then quit being a
> problem. Me? I could care less if the cats find a home or get
> euthanized! But it really ****es me off to sit here and lurk in
> silence while you people aggravate the living hell out of Bob! Bob did
> not want all this fussing and fighting! I think everyone of you people
> should apologize to Bob, for being so insensitive. Bob if you read
> this I apolgize if I have offended you with this post, but I had to
> say something to these whining, bossy, PMS bitches before I exploded.
>
> Johnny Comelately


do you cook your cats. Are you a peta person and a wiccan?

stingraybob
May 6th 04, 01:45 AM
Johnny Comelately wrote:

> You people make me sick! Bob asks a simple question and all he gets is
> over 125 posts of pure bull****. If you don't have a solution for Bob
> shut the hell up! As far as I can see Maria is the only one who is
> actually trying to help Bob by spending her time and money making long
> distance phone calls to find out the truth about the situation. Megan,
> MaryL, and Sherry are doing nothing but bitching at Bob. Stop that
> ****! Cat Protector is doing nothing to help, but is trying to see how
> many times he can spam the ng's with his computer business advert. It
> is simple to make a suggestion to Bob, but you freaks are trying to
> force him to do things "your way", by saying **** like "Bob you have
> to". For your information, Bob doesn't have to do ****!! If Bob wants
> to check out 10th Life for himself, so be it! Let him do it and make
> his own informed opinion about it! Bob is an adult and can make an
> informed, objective opinion first hand on Saturday! *NONE* of you have
> been there, so all you know is what you have read. Who wrote these
> articles? The media? We all know the media *never blows **** way out
> of proportion* They would never do that for a headline. Never.
> <<sarcasm. If you all don't have a solution, then quit being a
> problem. Me? I could care less if the cats find a home or get
> euthanized! But it really ****es me off to sit here and lurk in
> silence while you people aggravate the living hell out of Bob! Bob did
> not want all this fussing and fighting! I think everyone of you people
> should apologize to Bob, for being so insensitive. Bob if you read
> this I apolgize if I have offended you with this post, but I had to
> say something to these whining, bossy, PMS bitches before I exploded.
>
> Johnny Comelately


do you cook your cats. Are you a peta person and a wiccan?

Johnny Comelately
May 6th 04, 01:56 AM
stingraybob wrote
> do you cook your cats. Are you a peta person and a wiccan?

I am a member of PETA, yes I am all for *People Eating Tasty Animals*
I eat stingrays and trolls too. Not *cats* tho they give me heartburn.

Johnny

Johnny Comelately
May 6th 04, 01:56 AM
stingraybob wrote
> do you cook your cats. Are you a peta person and a wiccan?

I am a member of PETA, yes I am all for *People Eating Tasty Animals*
I eat stingrays and trolls too. Not *cats* tho they give me heartburn.

Johnny

stingraybob
May 6th 04, 02:02 AM
Johnny Comelately wrote:

> stingraybob wrote
>> do you cook your cats. Are you a peta person and a wiccan?
>
> I am a member of PETA, yes I am all for *People Eating Tasty Animals*
> I eat stingrays and trolls too. Not *cats* tho they give me heartburn.
>
> Johnny


how do you dodge the stinger? Your momma usually doesnt. Bwhahahaha, I crack
myself up.

Are you a scientologist?

stingraybob
May 6th 04, 02:02 AM
Johnny Comelately wrote:

> stingraybob wrote
>> do you cook your cats. Are you a peta person and a wiccan?
>
> I am a member of PETA, yes I am all for *People Eating Tasty Animals*
> I eat stingrays and trolls too. Not *cats* tho they give me heartburn.
>
> Johnny


how do you dodge the stinger? Your momma usually doesnt. Bwhahahaha, I crack
myself up.

Are you a scientologist?

Johnny Comelately
May 6th 04, 02:19 AM
stingraybob wrote;
> Johnny Comelately wrote:

>> stingraybob wrote
>>> do you cook your cats. Are you a peta person and a wiccan?
>>
>> I am a member of PETA, yes I am all for *People Eating Tasty
Animals*
>> I eat stingrays and trolls too. Not *cats* tho they give me
heartburn.
>>
>> Johnny


> how do you dodge the stinger? Your momma usually doesnt. Bwhahahaha, I crack
> myself up.

> Are you a scientologist?

I usually break the stinger off and stick it up Cat Protectors ass. My
momma is an old whore.

No, I am not a scientologist, I am a Catholic ****ing priest, you can
call me "Father Johnny", your brothers and sisters do. Ask you momma
to explain it to you. She used to stay late after Sunday mass.

Johnny

Johnny Comelately
May 6th 04, 02:19 AM
stingraybob wrote;
> Johnny Comelately wrote:

>> stingraybob wrote
>>> do you cook your cats. Are you a peta person and a wiccan?
>>
>> I am a member of PETA, yes I am all for *People Eating Tasty
Animals*
>> I eat stingrays and trolls too. Not *cats* tho they give me
heartburn.
>>
>> Johnny


> how do you dodge the stinger? Your momma usually doesnt. Bwhahahaha, I crack
> myself up.

> Are you a scientologist?

I usually break the stinger off and stick it up Cat Protectors ass. My
momma is an old whore.

No, I am not a scientologist, I am a Catholic ****ing priest, you can
call me "Father Johnny", your brothers and sisters do. Ask you momma
to explain it to you. She used to stay late after Sunday mass.

Johnny

Professor
May 6th 04, 02:44 AM
"Laura R." > wrote in message
.. .
> circa 5 May 2004 06:23:15 -0700, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
> Johnny Comelately ) said,
> > You people make me sick!
> >
> <snipped crazy person rant>
>
> WTF are you talking about?
>
> Laura

You make him sick Laura. What is so hard to believe? You make lots of
people sick with your ****ty additude.

Professor
May 6th 04, 02:44 AM
"Laura R." > wrote in message
.. .
> circa 5 May 2004 06:23:15 -0700, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
> Johnny Comelately ) said,
> > You people make me sick!
> >
> <snipped crazy person rant>
>
> WTF are you talking about?
>
> Laura

You make him sick Laura. What is so hard to believe? You make lots of
people sick with your ****ty additude.

Professor
May 6th 04, 02:47 AM
"Laura R." > wrote in message
.. .
> circa Wed, 5 May 2004 15:37:01 -0700, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,

> Oh, for god's sake, when will you learn to shut up before you prove
> what a completely unhinged idiot you are?
>
> Laura

You flame folks everywhere you go. If this behavior brings you pleasure
then you should realize that something is very, very wrong with you.

Professor
May 6th 04, 02:47 AM
"Laura R." > wrote in message
.. .
> circa Wed, 5 May 2004 15:37:01 -0700, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,

> Oh, for god's sake, when will you learn to shut up before you prove
> what a completely unhinged idiot you are?
>
> Laura

You flame folks everywhere you go. If this behavior brings you pleasure
then you should realize that something is very, very wrong with you.

Agua Girl
May 6th 04, 05:37 AM
"Mary" > wrote in message
m...
>
> "Laura R." > wrote to Village
> Idjit CP:
>
> > Oh, for god's sake, when will you learn to shut up before you prove
> > what a completely unhinged idiot you are?
> >
>
> Silly. How would an unhinged idiot be able to tell?

I'm embarrassed...I fell for the troll. I honestly thought he was some
guy who just got his panties in a twist because of the debate. I can
tell by the next few posts that he was merely trying to incite..having
troll fun. The whole logic of those whacko's is beyond me. There
is so much to do in life that trolling seems like it would be the last
thing a normal person would choose to do. Anyway..color me
ashamed. I won't play with the troll anymore. :-)

AG

Agua Girl
May 6th 04, 05:37 AM
"Mary" > wrote in message
m...
>
> "Laura R." > wrote to Village
> Idjit CP:
>
> > Oh, for god's sake, when will you learn to shut up before you prove
> > what a completely unhinged idiot you are?
> >
>
> Silly. How would an unhinged idiot be able to tell?

I'm embarrassed...I fell for the troll. I honestly thought he was some
guy who just got his panties in a twist because of the debate. I can
tell by the next few posts that he was merely trying to incite..having
troll fun. The whole logic of those whacko's is beyond me. There
is so much to do in life that trolling seems like it would be the last
thing a normal person would choose to do. Anyway..color me
ashamed. I won't play with the troll anymore. :-)

AG

Mary
May 6th 04, 02:38 PM
"Agua Girl" > wrote

> I'm embarrassed...I fell for the troll.

Hell, I thought he was for real, too. I was cracking on Cat Protector, not
you or the OP.

>I won't play with the troll anymore. :-)
>

Sometimes they are funny. The current thread re declawing is so mean it is
hilarious. If it were real it wouldn't be, but, as a troll, it is.


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.676 / Virus Database: 438 - Release Date: 5/3/2004

Mary
May 6th 04, 02:38 PM
"Agua Girl" > wrote

> I'm embarrassed...I fell for the troll.

Hell, I thought he was for real, too. I was cracking on Cat Protector, not
you or the OP.

>I won't play with the troll anymore. :-)
>

Sometimes they are funny. The current thread re declawing is so mean it is
hilarious. If it were real it wouldn't be, but, as a troll, it is.


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.676 / Virus Database: 438 - Release Date: 5/3/2004

stingraybob
May 8th 04, 09:48 PM
Laura R. wrote:

> circa Thu, 06 May 2004 01:44:40 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
> Professor ) said,
>> "Laura R." > wrote in
>> message .. .
>> > circa 5 May 2004 06:23:15 -0700, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
>> > Johnny Comelately ) said,
>> > > You people make me sick!
>> > >
>> > <snipped crazy person rant>
>> >
>> > WTF are you talking about?
>> >
>> > Laura
>>
>> You make him sick Laura. What is so hard to believe? You make lots of
>> people sick with your ****ty additude.
>>
> Okay, Proffie, it's time for you to call your special doctor and ask
> him to up your meds...
>
> Laura

you make Laura being a troll sound like a bad thing, truth is the troll
invasio is the best thing this group has ever seen. Now then, a poll.

Best cooking method for Kittens, a whole litter of 'em. I just assume see
how many you can shove in a blender and make a hairy pouree.

stingraybob
May 8th 04, 09:48 PM
Laura R. wrote:

> circa Thu, 06 May 2004 01:44:40 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
> Professor ) said,
>> "Laura R." > wrote in
>> message .. .
>> > circa 5 May 2004 06:23:15 -0700, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
>> > Johnny Comelately ) said,
>> > > You people make me sick!
>> > >
>> > <snipped crazy person rant>
>> >
>> > WTF are you talking about?
>> >
>> > Laura
>>
>> You make him sick Laura. What is so hard to believe? You make lots of
>> people sick with your ****ty additude.
>>
> Okay, Proffie, it's time for you to call your special doctor and ask
> him to up your meds...
>
> Laura

you make Laura being a troll sound like a bad thing, truth is the troll
invasio is the best thing this group has ever seen. Now then, a poll.

Best cooking method for Kittens, a whole litter of 'em. I just assume see
how many you can shove in a blender and make a hairy pouree.