PDA

View Full Version : This Just In!! Hot off the Press!

James Marz
May 6th 04, 06:11 PM
Read all about it! Read all about it!

The spam-troll named Cat Protector calls Bob a troll for helping
ferals find a safe home!

We ran into the insane Cat Protector getting into his car while trying
to dodge the media, we asked him to give us a quote about Bob for the
local newspaper and also if he reads the local papers he said...

Quote:
> Yes, I read all of them. In the beginning I thought they were strays and
> recommended shelters only to have him shoot down every idea people gave him.
> Then he said they were ferals and he was insisiting on bringing them to 10th
> Life and the person that runs it is a known animal abuser. You would think
> us posting the facts about 10th Life would be enough for him to change his
> mind and find another way but he will not listen and keeps making excuses.
> He seems to still insist on 10th Life. I guess he (bob) is just another troll.

Well there you have it folks! Cat Protector still trying to push blame
on the world famous cat-saving Bob. So who is the troll here? We'll
let you decide. Until next time folks, this has been James Marz
reporting live from the scene, Thank you for joining us!

James Marz

James Marz
May 7th 04, 02:32 PM
(James Marz) wrote in message >...
> Read all about it! Read all about it!
>
> The spam-troll named Cat Protector calls Bob a troll for helping
> ferals find a safe home!
>
> We ran into the insane Cat Protector getting into his car while trying
> to dodge the media, we asked him to give us a quote about Bob for the
> local newspaper and also if he reads the local papers he said...
>
> Quote:
> > Yes, I read all of them. In the beginning I thought they were strays and
> > recommended shelters only to have him shoot down every idea people gave him.
> > Then he said they were ferals and he was insisiting on bringing them to 10th
> > Life and the person that runs it is a known animal abuser. You would think
> > us posting the facts about 10th Life would be enough for him to change his
> > mind and find another way but he will not listen and keeps making excuses.
> > He seems to still insist on 10th Life. I guess he (bob) is just another troll.
>
> Well there you have it folks! Cat Protector still trying to push blame
> on the world famous cat-saving Bob. So who is the troll here? We'll
> let you decide. Until next time folks, this has been James Marz
> reporting live from the scene, Thank you for joining us!
>
> James Marz

If Cat Protector is not spamming the group as a spam-troll why would
he post this message on
Thursday, May 6, 2004 7:46 PM....

> This definately sounds like a better group. Especially if their adoptions
> are at Petsmart. I would check if they do TNR which is usually the best
> things for ferals.

<snip spam> <snip spam>

Then the very next day on Friday, May 7, 2004 12:15 AM copy and paste
the exact same message...

> This definately sounds like a better group. Especially if their adoptions
> are at Petsmart. I would check if they do TNR which is usually the best
> things for ferals.

<SNIP SPAM> <SNIP SPAM>

Beware of this lunatic spam-troll!!

James Marz