PDA

View Full Version : A cat who looks like Adolf Hitler?!

D. Lee
May 9th 04, 11:00 PM
A feline version of the infamous & ignominious Hitler? See for yourself at the
following pics -

http://members.aol.com/dlee122298/images/cat03a.jpg
http://members.aol.com/dlee122298/images/cat00.jpg

I ask this because yesterday a cyber-friend of mine said that she has a
"Hitler-like mustache". Never previously has such a perception occurred to me
or been suggested or indicated to me! So what do you think?

D. Lee

To e-mail me, remove the "nospam"

Cat Protector
May 10th 04, 12:33 AM
Doesn't like Hitler. In fact it is pretty disgusting to even equate a cat to
that *******!

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"D. Lee" > wrote in message
> A feline version of the infamous & ignominious Hitler? See for yourself
at the
> following pics -
>
> http://members.aol.com/dlee122298/images/cat03a.jpg
> http://members.aol.com/dlee122298/images/cat00.jpg
>
> I ask this because yesterday a cyber-friend of mine said that she has a
> "Hitler-like mustache". Never previously has such a perception occurred
to me
> or been suggested or indicated to me! So what do you think?
>
> D. Lee
>
> To e-mail me, remove the "nospam"

Mikoangelo
May 11th 04, 05:19 PM
"Cat Protector" > wrote in
news:Xcznc.26140$Z%[email protected]:

> Doesn't like Hitler. In fact it is pretty disgusting to even
> equate a cat to that *******!

Relax. Its just i funny joke. And in my opinion, a pretty funny one too
:)
Is the "moustache" (is that how you spell it?) real?

--
Mikoangelo - webmaster of
http://harrypotter.lk-data.net

Mikoangelo
May 11th 04, 05:19 PM
"Cat Protector" > wrote in
news:Xcznc.26140$Z%[email protected]:

> Doesn't like Hitler. In fact it is pretty disgusting to even
> equate a cat to that *******!

Relax. Its just i funny joke. And in my opinion, a pretty funny one too
:)
Is the "moustache" (is that how you spell it?) real?

--
Mikoangelo - webmaster of
http://harrypotter.lk-data.net
Scrambled email (ROT-13):
uneelcbggre [on] yx [hyphen] qngn [spot] qx

Cat Protector
May 11th 04, 07:31 PM
Not in my eyes. I will not forget what that man did during WWII and cats are
beautiful creatures that should not be equated with that man.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Mikoangelo" > wrote in message
37.239...
> "Cat Protector" > wrote in
> news:Xcznc.26140$Z%[email protected]:
>
> > Doesn't like Hitler. In fact it is pretty disgusting to even
> > equate a cat to that *******!
>
> Relax. Its just i funny joke. And in my opinion, a pretty funny one too
> :)
> Is the "moustache" (is that how you spell it?) real?
>

> --
> Mikoangelo - webmaster of
> http://harrypotter.lk-data.net
> Scrambled email (ROT-13):
> uneelcbggre [on] yx [hyphen] qngn [spot] qx

Cat Protector
May 11th 04, 07:31 PM
Not in my eyes. I will not forget what that man did during WWII and cats are
beautiful creatures that should not be equated with that man.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Mikoangelo" > wrote in message
37.239...
> "Cat Protector" > wrote in
> news:Xcznc.26140$Z%[email protected]:
>
> > Doesn't like Hitler. In fact it is pretty disgusting to even
> > equate a cat to that *******!
>
> Relax. Its just i funny joke. And in my opinion, a pretty funny one too
> :)
> Is the "moustache" (is that how you spell it?) real?
>

> --
> Mikoangelo - webmaster of
> http://harrypotter.lk-data.net
> Scrambled email (ROT-13):
> uneelcbggre [on] yx [hyphen] qngn [spot] qx

Gee
May 14th 04, 04:05 AM
"D. Lee" > wrote in message
> A feline version of the infamous & ignominious Hitler? See for yourself
at the
> following pics -
>
> http://members.aol.com/dlee122298/images/cat03a.jpg
> http://members.aol.com/dlee122298/images/cat00.jpg

He is the picture of my Charlie! In fact my Charlie got his name for the
very same reason! We gave him this name while he was still a stray hanging
around, cos I used to see him from far away, and all you could see are those
mustache :) Charlie is the most beautiful cat in the world and I love him
to bits, but those mustache stand out like crazy :) Obviously couldn;t call
him "Hitler, dinner Hitler", so it had to be Charlie Chaplin :) Which is his
official name :)

My Charlie is very similar to this cat, except that mustache are a wee bit
bigger(and so is Charlie-I don't think he stopped eating since he moved in
:)), and he has a black musk over his eyes. After about a year of hanging
around he has decided to move himself in here with my cats and first thing
he did was to spray the house to make sure no other stray gets on his new
property! Visit to the vet promptly followed and Charlie has been a happy go
lucky part of my family ever since :)

Gee

Gee
May 14th 04, 04:05 AM