PDA

View Full Version : Martha the music lover

Bobcat
May 11th 04, 06:25 PM
Martha, our loveable chubby tortie, has developed an ear for good music. She
lies on the couch and purrs when I play the classics on CDs. But now that
spring's here, the ice cream truck has returned with the migrating birds,
driving slowly up our street playing that wretched, tinkly off-key music.
When Martha hears THAT, she bolts for a back room where she can't hear the
cacophony. It seems we have a furry music critic in the house!

Karen Chuplis
May 11th 04, 07:08 PM
in article , Bobcat at
wrote on 5/11/04 12:25 PM:

> Martha, our loveable chubby tortie, has developed an ear for good music. She
> lies on the couch and purrs when I play the classics on CDs. But now that
> spring's here, the ice cream truck has returned with the migrating birds,
> driving slowly up our street playing that wretched, tinkly off-key music.
> When Martha hears THAT, she bolts for a back room where she can't hear the
> cacophony. It seems we have a furry music critic in the house!

Does she like the Beatles tune "Martha, My Dear"?

Karen

Karen Chuplis
May 11th 04, 07:08 PM
in article , Bobcat at
wrote on 5/11/04 12:25 PM:

> Martha, our loveable chubby tortie, has developed an ear for good music. She
> lies on the couch and purrs when I play the classics on CDs. But now that
> spring's here, the ice cream truck has returned with the migrating birds,
> driving slowly up our street playing that wretched, tinkly off-key music.
> When Martha hears THAT, she bolts for a back room where she can't hear the
> cacophony. It seems we have a furry music critic in the house!

Does she like the Beatles tune "Martha, My Dear"?

Karen

Bobcat
May 11th 04, 09:32 PM
"Karen Chuplis" > wrote in message
> in article , Bobcat at
> wrote on 5/11/04 12:25 PM:
>
> > Martha, our loveable chubby tortie, has developed an ear for good music.
She
> > lies on the couch and purrs when I play the classics on CDs. But now
that
> > spring's here, the ice cream truck has returned with the migrating
birds,
> > driving slowly up our street playing that wretched, tinkly off-key
music.
> > When Martha hears THAT, she bolts for a back room where she can't hear
the
> > cacophony. It seems we have a furry music critic in the house!
> >

> Does she like the Beatles tune "Martha, My Dear"?
> Karen

Don't know, but she may have liked songs by Martha and the Muffins. Also by
Josie and the Pussycats. But her taste in music has matured since then!

Bobcat
May 11th 04, 09:32 PM
"Karen Chuplis" > wrote in message
> in article , Bobcat at
> wrote on 5/11/04 12:25 PM:
>
> > Martha, our loveable chubby tortie, has developed an ear for good music.
She
> > lies on the couch and purrs when I play the classics on CDs. But now
that
> > spring's here, the ice cream truck has returned with the migrating
birds,
> > driving slowly up our street playing that wretched, tinkly off-key
music.
> > When Martha hears THAT, she bolts for a back room where she can't hear
the
> > cacophony. It seems we have a furry music critic in the house!
> >

> Does she like the Beatles tune "Martha, My Dear"?
> Karen

Don't know, but she may have liked songs by Martha and the Muffins. Also by
Josie and the Pussycats. But her taste in music has matured since then!

Miss Violette
May 11th 04, 11:15 PM
Miss Violette prefers rap of all things, a couple of ted visits ago I put on
music to try and calm her, classical then jazz then eim eim... she got out
of sorts with the classics, youwled at the jazz, and curled up and went to
sleep to the tune of slim shadey soft
Bobcat > wrote in message
. ..
> Martha, our loveable chubby tortie, has developed an ear for good music.
She
> lies on the couch and purrs when I play the classics on CDs. But now that
> spring's here, the ice cream truck has returned with the migrating birds,
> driving slowly up our street playing that wretched, tinkly off-key music.
> When Martha hears THAT, she bolts for a back room where she can't hear the
> cacophony. It seems we have a furry music critic in the house!

Miss Violette
May 11th 04, 11:15 PM
Miss Violette prefers rap of all things, a couple of ted visits ago I put on
music to try and calm her, classical then jazz then eim eim... she got out
of sorts with the classics, youwled at the jazz, and curled up and went to
sleep to the tune of slim shadey soft
. ..