PDA

View Full Version : Spraying Males

Tiners
May 16th 04, 03:19 AM
My mum has two spraying males that spray her back porch. Her cat is 11 yrs
old and is fixed. Any advice on what she can use to get them to stop
spraying on her back porch. My mum's cat is also an indoor cat. She also
has a dog but it's altered to.

Thanks in advanced for any advice!

Tina

--
---
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --

~*Connie*~
May 16th 04, 05:29 AM
"Tiners" > wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
> My mum has two spraying males that spray her back porch. Her cat is 11
yrs
> old and is fixed. Any advice on what she can use to get them to stop
> spraying on her back porch. My mum's cat is also an indoor cat. She also
> has a dog but it's altered to.
>
> Thanks in advanced for any advice!
>
> Tina

If Im reading the post correctly, you mom has an indoor cat that is
neutered, but has two strays coming up and spraying on the porch? Brave
little souls coming around with a dog on the premises.

Call the ACO in the area and see if he can catch them and bring them to a
shelter so they can find good homes.. or put the doggie's poop around the
area they are coming and see if she can deter them that way.

Good luck!

~*Connie*~
May 16th 04, 05:29 AM
"Tiners" > wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
> My mum has two spraying males that spray her back porch. Her cat is 11
yrs
> old and is fixed. Any advice on what she can use to get them to stop
> spraying on her back porch. My mum's cat is also an indoor cat. She also
> has a dog but it's altered to.
>
> Thanks in advanced for any advice!
>
> Tina

If Im reading the post correctly, you mom has an indoor cat that is
neutered, but has two strays coming up and spraying on the porch? Brave
little souls coming around with a dog on the premises.

Call the ACO in the area and see if he can catch them and bring them to a
shelter so they can find good homes.. or put the doggie's poop around the
area they are coming and see if she can deter them that way.

Good luck!

Sunflower
May 16th 04, 04:14 PM
"Tiners" > wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
> My mum has two spraying males that spray her back porch. Her cat is 11
yrs
> old and is fixed. Any advice on what she can use to get them to stop
> spraying on her back porch. My mum's cat is also an indoor cat. She also
> has a dog but it's altered to.
>
> Thanks in advanced for any advice!
>
> Tina
>

> --
Use a Havahart trap and trap them. Take them to a low cost spay neuter
facility and have them fixed and shots. Release them back into the
environment. In six weeks, they'll no longer be very stinky, even if they do
still spray some.

Sunflower
May 16th 04, 04:14 PM
"Tiners" > wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
> My mum has two spraying males that spray her back porch. Her cat is 11
yrs
> old and is fixed. Any advice on what she can use to get them to stop
> spraying on her back porch. My mum's cat is also an indoor cat. She also
> has a dog but it's altered to.
>
> Thanks in advanced for any advice!
>
> Tina
>

> --
Use a Havahart trap and trap them. Take them to a low cost spay neuter
facility and have them fixed and shots. Release them back into the
environment. In six weeks, they'll no longer be very stinky, even if they do
still spray some.

Flippy
May 17th 04, 05:17 AM
"Tiners" > wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
> My mum has two spraying males that spray her back porch. Her cat is 11
yrs
> old and is fixed. Any advice on what she can use to get them to stop
> spraying on her back porch. My mum's cat is also an indoor cat. She also
> has a dog but it's altered to.
>
> Thanks in advanced for any advice!
>
> Tina

Tina, for info visit this page: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/health.html
and look under SPRAYING.

--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

---

Flippy
May 17th 04, 05:17 AM
"Tiners" > wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
> My mum has two spraying males that spray her back porch. Her cat is 11
yrs
> old and is fixed. Any advice on what she can use to get them to stop
> spraying on her back porch. My mum's cat is also an indoor cat. She also
> has a dog but it's altered to.
>
> Thanks in advanced for any advice!
>
> Tina

Tina, for info visit this page: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/health.html
and look under SPRAYING.

--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

---

Tiners
May 17th 04, 05:26 AM
"Flippy" > wrote in message
> "Tiners" > wrote in message
> able.rogers.com...
> > My mum has two spraying males that spray her back porch. Her cat is 11
> yrs
> > old and is fixed. Any advice on what she can use to get them to stop
> > spraying on her back porch. My mum's cat is also an indoor cat. She
also
> > has a dog but it's altered to.
> >
> > Thanks in advanced for any advice!
> >
> > Tina
>
> Tina, for info visit this page: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/health.html
> and look under SPRAYING.
>
> --
> Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
> My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com
>

> ---

Here dogs not very big. She's only a toy pom. The dog is about half the
size of the cat. The cat is female and she's altered. We've had her for
about 10 of those 11 yrs. We got her altered. It looks like the male cats
are comming along and spraying her back patio furniture. What she wants is
a product to clean up what they've already done and another one to keep em
away from the area. I don't know if she can catch them but I will let her
know to call the local Humane Society. They might belong to someone in the
area. Thanks for all your help. The males don't belong to my mum they just
invade her yard.

Tina
--
---

"Flippy" > wrote in message
> "Tiners" > wrote in message
> able.rogers.com...
> > My mum has two spraying males that spray her back porch. Her cat is 11
> yrs
> > old and is fixed. Any advice on what she can use to get them to stop
> > spraying on her back porch. My mum's cat is also an indoor cat. She
also
> > has a dog but it's altered to.
> >
> > Thanks in advanced for any advice!
> >
> > Tina
>
> Tina, for info visit this page: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/health.html
> and look under SPRAYING.
>
> --
> Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
> My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com
>

> ---

Here dogs not very big. She's only a toy pom. The dog is about half the
size of the cat. The cat is female and she's altered. We've had her for
about 10 of those 11 yrs. We got her altered. It looks like the male cats
are comming along and spraying her back patio furniture. What she wants is
a product to clean up what they've already done and another one to keep em
away from the area. I don't know if she can catch them but I will let her
know to call the local Humane Society. They might belong to someone in the
area. Thanks for all your help. The males don't belong to my mum they just
invade her yard.

Tina
--
---
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
I think that I think,
therefore I think that I am.

MaryL
May 17th 04, 02:44 PM
"Tiners" > wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...

> What she wants is
> a product to clean up what they've already done and another one to keep em
> away from the area.
They might belong to someone in the
> area. Thanks for all your help. The males don't belong to my mum they
just
> invade her yard.
>
> Tina
> --
> ---

Here's a product that might keep the intruders away. I've posted this link
several times, but must admit that I've never seen one in use. The
Scarecrow is motion-activated and releases a spray of water when something
enters the area it covers (which is adjustable). This product is available
at a number of sites on the Internet.
http://www.biconet.com/critter/sprinkler.html

MaryL

MaryL
May 17th 04, 02:44 PM
"Tiners" > wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...

> What she wants is
> a product to clean up what they've already done and another one to keep em
> away from the area.
They might belong to someone in the
> area. Thanks for all your help. The males don't belong to my mum they
just
> invade her yard.
>
> Tina
> --
> ---

Here's a product that might keep the intruders away. I've posted this link
several times, but must admit that I've never seen one in use. The
Scarecrow is motion-activated and releases a spray of water when something
enters the area it covers (which is adjustable). This product is available
at a number of sites on the Internet.
http://www.biconet.com/critter/sprinkler.html

MaryL

Tiners
May 17th 04, 05:34 PM

> "Tiners" > wrote in message
> ble.rogers.com...
> >

> > What she wants is
> > a product to clean up what they've already done and another one to keep
em
> > away from the area.
> They might belong to someone in the
> > area. Thanks for all your help. The males don't belong to my mum they
> just
> > invade her yard.
> >
> > Tina
> > --
> > ---
> >

> Here's a product that might keep the intruders away. I've posted this
link
> several times, but must admit that I've never seen one in use. The
> Scarecrow is motion-activated and releases a spray of water when something
> enters the area it covers (which is adjustable). This product is
available
> at a number of sites on the Internet.
> http://www.biconet.com/critter/sprinkler.html
>
> MaryL

Thanks! I'll give her the link. She just might actually listen for once and
get something like that.

Tina

Tiners
May 17th 04, 05:34 PM

> "Tiners" > wrote in message
> ble.rogers.com...
> >

> > What she wants is
> > a product to clean up what they've already done and another one to keep
em
> > away from the area.
> They might belong to someone in the
> > area. Thanks for all your help. The males don't belong to my mum they
> just
> > invade her yard.
> >
> > Tina
> > --
> > ---
> >

> Here's a product that might keep the intruders away. I've posted this
link
> several times, but must admit that I've never seen one in use. The
> Scarecrow is motion-activated and releases a spray of water when something
> enters the area it covers (which is adjustable). This product is
available
> at a number of sites on the Internet.
> http://www.biconet.com/critter/sprinkler.html
>
> MaryL

Thanks! I'll give her the link. She just might actually listen for once and
get something like that.

Tina

Judy
May 18th 04, 04:52 AM
"Tiners" > wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
> My mum has two spraying males that spray her back porch. Her cat is 11
yrs
> old and is fixed. Any advice on what she can use to get them to stop
> spraying on her back porch. My mum's cat is also an indoor cat. She also
> has a dog but it's altered to.
>
> Thanks in advanced for any advice!
>
> Tina

Anytime that male cats have sprayed in areas of my patio - I've sprayed
vinegar where ever they have sprayed. Works for me! :c)

Judy
May 18th 04, 04:52 AM
able.rogers.com...