PDA

View Full Version : Please help

Lucy
May 26th 04, 09:14 AM
I don't know if you can help me, whether you could all check the
locality we have lost our cat, and are desperate to find him.

He is a 1 year old male, black-and-white cat, with distinctive
black>markings over his head, answering to the name of Charlie.

He was last seen at the weekend, but we hav searched our local area
and
still nothing.

We live in the Hednesford/Cannock (Staffs)area and would really
appreciate if
you could do this. I would be really grateful if you could ask if
people could check their sheds in case he has been locked in
somewhere.

If anyone were to see him, they could call myself or my husband
on>07969418693

Thanks a million,
Lucy

David Stevenson
May 26th 04, 12:07 PM
Lucy wrote
>I don't know if you can help me, whether you could all check the
>locality we have lost our cat, and are desperate to find him.
>
>He is a 1 year old male, black-and-white cat, with distinctive
>black>markings over his head, answering to the name of Charlie.
>
>He was last seen at the weekend, but we hav searched our local area
>and
>still nothing.
>
>We live in the Hednesford/Cannock (Staffs)area and would really
>appreciate if
>you could do this. I would be really grateful if you could ask if
>people could check their sheds in case he has been locked in
>somewhere.
>
>If anyone were to see him, they could call myself or my husband
>on>07969418693

On my Catpage, there are two articles on this subject, namely:

Finding your Lost Cat

by Sharon Talbert, Seattle, WA, USA

with an addendum by Jenna Steele

http://blakjak.com/lost_cat.htm

Lost Cat Behaviour

by Kat Albrecht, Santa Cruz, California USA

http://blakjak.com/lost_ct1.htm

There are also links to a couple of other places. I hope that the
advice in these articles helps, and that you find your lost cat.

Both these articles are available as emails on request from me at
David Stevenson >. Just ask for

Item 12: Finding your Lost Cat by Sharon Talbert
Item 13: Lost Cat Behaviour by Kat Albrecht

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK > Emails welcome

David Stevenson