PDA

View Full Version : Indoor solutions to cat spraying

LDibona
May 27th 04, 11:25 PM
I have a beautiful male bengal. I intend to breed him. I don't want to have
to cage him, but he is spraying all over the house. Does anyone have any
suggestions about how I can cope with this?

Please email advice to

Sunflower
May 28th 04, 12:08 AM
"LDibona" > wrote in message
> I have a beautiful male bengal. I intend to breed him. I don't want to
have
> to cage him, but he is spraying all over the house. Does anyone have any
> suggestions about how I can cope with this?
>
> Please email advice to

Neuter him. Unless he is a show cat and has titles, there is zero reason to
breed him. Breeding to make money is the worst possible reason to breed a
cat. Every kitten produced means a shelter cat doesn't find a home and
dies. Neuter him.

Sunflower
May 28th 04, 12:08 AM
"LDibona" > wrote in message
> I have a beautiful male bengal. I intend to breed him. I don't want to
have
> to cage him, but he is spraying all over the house. Does anyone have any
> suggestions about how I can cope with this?
>
> Please email advice to

Neuter him. Unless he is a show cat and has titles, there is zero reason to
breed him. Breeding to make money is the worst possible reason to breed a
cat. Every kitten produced means a shelter cat doesn't find a home and
dies. Neuter him.

Tracy
May 28th 04, 04:12 AM
Unspayed male cats spray. That's the way it is. Why don't you neuter
him and forget the breeding? There's no shortage of Bengal cats in the
world.