PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cats

E.R.
June 1st 04, 10:29 AM
I have a female cat who is being pestered by a tom.
Can anyone giveme some ideas on what I might use at my back & front
doors to avoid the tom from spraying at my door.

Many thanks

Sunflower
June 1st 04, 01:01 PM
"E.R." > wrote in message
om...
> I have a female cat who is being pestered by a tom.
> Can anyone giveme some ideas on what I might use at my back & front
> doors to avoid the tom from spraying at my door.
>
> Many thanks

Catch him and neuter him. That'll stop the behavior, and it'll stop him
making more unwanted kittens as well. Fix your female if she's not already
fixed too.

Sunflower
June 1st 04, 01:01 PM
"E.R." > wrote in message
om...
> I have a female cat who is being pestered by a tom.
> Can anyone giveme some ideas on what I might use at my back & front
> doors to avoid the tom from spraying at my door.
>
> Many thanks

Catch him and neuter him. That'll stop the behavior, and it'll stop him
making more unwanted kittens as well. Fix your female if she's not already
fixed too.

The Grim Reaper
June 2nd 04, 11:36 AM
"E.R." > wrote in message
om...
> I have a female cat who is being pestered by a tom.
> Can anyone giveme some ideas on what I might use at my back & front
> doors to avoid the tom from spraying at my door.
>
> Many thanks

Air rifle...

The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper
June 2nd 04, 11:36 AM
"E.R." > wrote in message
om...
> I have a female cat who is being pestered by a tom.
> Can anyone giveme some ideas on what I might use at my back & front
> doors to avoid the tom from spraying at my door.
>
> Many thanks

Air rifle...

The Grim Reaper

WumpyGirl
June 7th 04, 05:19 AM
"E.R." > wrote in message
om...
> I have a female cat who is being pestered by a tom.
> Can anyone giveme some ideas on what I might use at my back & front
> doors to avoid the tom from spraying at my door.
>
> Many thanks

When there was a Tom spraying my front door, gate, bbq cover and second
floor window, I put vinegar in a bottle and sprayed it in these places.
Worked for me.

Judy

WumpyGirl
June 7th 04, 05:19 AM