PDA

View Full Version : Useful Cats

The Grim Reaper
June 2nd 04, 11:23 AM
"Ciruelax" > wrote in message

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Anatomy_&_Physiology/A&P201/Cat_Sk
inning/Cat_Skinning.htm

Just had to be done. A lovely page showing the disection of cats in glorious
color. The cat lovers will adore seeing them put to this worthy use.

The Grim Reaper

Gene Royer
June 2nd 04, 03:37 PM
"The Grim Reaper" > wrote in message

> "Ciruelax" > wrote in message

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Anatomy_&_Physiology/A&P201/Cat_Sk
> inning/Cat_Skinning.htm
>

> Just had to be done. A lovely page showing the disection of cats in
glorious
> color. The cat lovers will adore seeing them put to this worthy use.
>

> The Grim Reaper

The local SPCA kills thousands of cats each month here in my city. I wish
it weren't so; but if their carcasses can be used to make the lives of
humans better it is a good thing.

Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.

--Gene Royer

Gene Royer
June 2nd 04, 03:37 PM
"The Grim Reaper" > wrote in message

> "Ciruelax" > wrote in message

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Anatomy_&_Physiology/A&P201/Cat_Sk
> inning/Cat_Skinning.htm
>

> Just had to be done. A lovely page showing the disection of cats in
glorious
> color. The cat lovers will adore seeing them put to this worthy use.
>

> The Grim Reaper

The local SPCA kills thousands of cats each month here in my city. I wish
it weren't so; but if their carcasses can be used to make the lives of
humans better it is a good thing.

Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.

--Gene Royer

The Grim Reaper
June 2nd 04, 04:03 PM
"Gene Royer" > wrote in message

> "The Grim Reaper" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Ciruelax" > wrote in message

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Anatomy_&_Physiology/A&P201/Cat_Sk
> > inning/Cat_Skinning.htm
> >

> > Just had to be done. A lovely page showing the disection of cats in
> glorious
> > color. The cat lovers will adore seeing them put to this worthy use.
> >

> > The Grim Reaper
>

> The local SPCA kills thousands of cats each month here in my city. I wish
> it weren't so; but if their carcasses can be used to make the lives of
> humans better it is a good thing.
>
> Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.
>
> --Gene Royer

Well said.

Mind you, I like cats but I'm not a nutter about them but I wasn't too happy
reading about the way they actually destroy them. A hypobaric chamber sounds
an evil way to die. Essentially, they suck out all of the oxygen and the
poor sods suffocate. Not a nice way to go. Bit of the website below...

THE ETHICS OF USING CATS FOR MEDICAL SCIENCE DISSECTIONS
The question of the ethics of using cats for medical science dissection
and learning can and should be raised. The ethical argument against the use
of cats would be stronger if cats were bred specifically to be killed for
dissection. However, the cats we use are the product of uncontrolled
reproduction of pets. The surplus wind up at the animal shelter. At the
animal shelter, the majority of cats are "euthenized" in a hypobaric
chamber. In this chamber, the air is pumped out until the animal first
passes out, and eventually dies of oxygen starvation. In the great majority
of cases, the carcasses are then either cremated or buried. It is clear
that using these animals which have already been euthenized yields at least
one positive outcome of their sad deaths, one of advancing the teaching of
medical science. Until the pet population explosion is under control and
there is no surplus of euthenized cats, it would seem that a constructive
use of a social tragedy is to be encouraged.

The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper
June 2nd 04, 04:03 PM
"Gene Royer" > wrote in message

> "The Grim Reaper" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Ciruelax" > wrote in message

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Anatomy_&_Physiology/A&P201/Cat_Sk
> > inning/Cat_Skinning.htm
> >

> > Just had to be done. A lovely page showing the disection of cats in
> glorious
> > color. The cat lovers will adore seeing them put to this worthy use.
> >

> > The Grim Reaper
>

> The local SPCA kills thousands of cats each month here in my city. I wish
> it weren't so; but if their carcasses can be used to make the lives of
> humans better it is a good thing.
>
> Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.
>
> --Gene Royer

Well said.

Mind you, I like cats but I'm not a nutter about them but I wasn't too happy
reading about the way they actually destroy them. A hypobaric chamber sounds
an evil way to die. Essentially, they suck out all of the oxygen and the
poor sods suffocate. Not a nice way to go. Bit of the website below...

THE ETHICS OF USING CATS FOR MEDICAL SCIENCE DISSECTIONS
The question of the ethics of using cats for medical science dissection
and learning can and should be raised. The ethical argument against the use
of cats would be stronger if cats were bred specifically to be killed for
dissection. However, the cats we use are the product of uncontrolled
reproduction of pets. The surplus wind up at the animal shelter. At the
animal shelter, the majority of cats are "euthenized" in a hypobaric
chamber. In this chamber, the air is pumped out until the animal first
passes out, and eventually dies of oxygen starvation. In the great majority
of cases, the carcasses are then either cremated or buried. It is clear
that using these animals which have already been euthenized yields at least
one positive outcome of their sad deaths, one of advancing the teaching of
medical science. Until the pet population explosion is under control and
there is no surplus of euthenized cats, it would seem that a constructive
use of a social tragedy is to be encouraged.

The Grim Reaper

Roberta Hatch
June 2nd 04, 07:45 PM
Gene Royer > wrote:
>"The Grim Reaper" > wrote:
>> "Ciruelax" > wrote:

>>http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Anatomy_&_Physiology/A&P201/Cat_Skinning/Cat_Skinning.htm

>> Just had to be done. A lovely page showing the disection of cats
>> in glorious color. The cat lovers will adore seeing them put to
>>this worthy use.

>The local SPCA kills thousands of cats each month here in my city. I wish
>it weren't so; but if their carcasses can be used to make the lives of
>humans better it is a good thing.

Well, it's obvious that 'someone' made a poor attempt at
trolling. But since you made the comment about the animals being
put to good use...

Years ago in my youth, I worked for a vet. They'd put
down animals and the ASPCA would show up once a week and collect
the carcasses. We'd just put them in plastic garbage bags, tie
them shut and put them outside the backdoor.

On day I became curious and asked what the ASPCA did with
carcasses. Well, they sold them to the knackers. Yes, that's right,
we're talking *soap* and other fine products.

I've often thought that the soap manufacturers should have
given their products better names, just to 'honor' the ingredients.
Instead of Ivory, Fluffy. Instead of Zest, Fido. You get the idea.

I know that the ASPCA probably claims that they cremate
the carcasses, but I'll bet they still sell them to the knackers
when they can. Think about that the next time you climg into the
shower.

Bobbi

---
Roberta Hatch '65 Panhead
Dykes on Bikes, San Francisco, CA (This space for rent)

Roberta Hatch
June 2nd 04, 07:45 PM
Gene Royer > wrote:
>"The Grim Reaper" > wrote:
>> "Ciruelax" > wrote:

>>http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Anatomy_&_Physiology/A&P201/Cat_Skinning/Cat_Skinning.htm

>> Just had to be done. A lovely page showing the disection of cats
>> in glorious color. The cat lovers will adore seeing them put to
>>this worthy use.

>The local SPCA kills thousands of cats each month here in my city. I wish
>it weren't so; but if their carcasses can be used to make the lives of
>humans better it is a good thing.

Well, it's obvious that 'someone' made a poor attempt at
trolling. But since you made the comment about the animals being
put to good use...

Years ago in my youth, I worked for a vet. They'd put
down animals and the ASPCA would show up once a week and collect
the carcasses. We'd just put them in plastic garbage bags, tie
them shut and put them outside the backdoor.

On day I became curious and asked what the ASPCA did with
carcasses. Well, they sold them to the knackers. Yes, that's right,
we're talking *soap* and other fine products.

I've often thought that the soap manufacturers should have
given their products better names, just to 'honor' the ingredients.
Instead of Ivory, Fluffy. Instead of Zest, Fido. You get the idea.

I know that the ASPCA probably claims that they cremate
the carcasses, but I'll bet they still sell them to the knackers
when they can. Think about that the next time you climg into the
shower.

Bobbi

---
Roberta Hatch '65 Panhead
Dykes on Bikes, San Francisco, CA (This space for rent)

Gene Royer
June 2nd 04, 08:44 PM
"Roberta Hatch" > wrote in message
> Gene Royer > wrote:
> >"The Grim Reaper" > wrote:
> >> "Ciruelax" > wrote:
>

>>http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Anatomy_&_Physiology/A&P201/Cat_
Skinning/Cat_Skinning.htm

> >> Just had to be done. A lovely page showing the disection of cats
> >> in glorious color. The cat lovers will adore seeing them put to
> >>this worthy use.
>
> >The local SPCA kills thousands of cats each month here in my city. I
wish
> >it weren't so; but if their carcasses can be used to make the lives of
> >humans better it is a good thing.
>
> Well, it's obvious that 'someone' made a poor attempt at
> trolling. But since you made the comment about the animals being
> put to good use...
>
> Years ago in my youth, I worked for a vet. They'd put
> down animals and the ASPCA would show up once a week and collect
> the carcasses. We'd just put them in plastic garbage bags, tie
> them shut and put them outside the backdoor.
>
> On day I became curious and asked what the ASPCA did with
> carcasses. Well, they sold them to the knackers. Yes, that's right,
> we're talking *soap* and other fine products.
>
> I've often thought that the soap manufacturers should have
> given their products better names, just to 'honor' the ingredients.
> Instead of Ivory, Fluffy. Instead of Zest, Fido. You get the idea.
>
> I know that the ASPCA probably claims that they cremate
> the carcasses, but I'll bet they still sell them to the knackers
> when they can. Think about that the next time you climg into the
> shower.
>
> Bobbi
>
> ---
> Roberta Hatch '65 Panhead
> Dykes on Bikes, San Francisco, CA (This space for rent)

Bathing with soap made from feline doesn't bother me any more than that I
eat the outsides of many other animals. And some of them, I eat the
insides, too. Tripe, for example is a delicious--but very stringy--meal.
And liver is a healthy treat.

I have never knowingly eaten a cat, and I can't imagine that I would enjoy
it either way.

But I have eaten other kinds of animals that people keep for pets. Lamb,
veal, chicken, duck, rabbit and squirrel. I've never eaten a raccoon.

--Geno

Gene Royer
June 2nd 04, 08:44 PM
"Roberta Hatch" > wrote in message
> Gene Royer > wrote:
> >"The Grim Reaper" > wrote:
> >> "Ciruelax" > wrote:
>

>>http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Anatomy_&_Physiology/A&P201/Cat_
Skinning/Cat_Skinning.htm

> >> Just had to be done. A lovely page showing the disection of cats
> >> in glorious color. The cat lovers will adore seeing them put to
> >>this worthy use.
>
> >The local SPCA kills thousands of cats each month here in my city. I
wish
> >it weren't so; but if their carcasses can be used to make the lives of
> >humans better it is a good thing.
>
> Well, it's obvious that 'someone' made a poor attempt at
> trolling. But since you made the comment about the animals being
> put to good use...
>
> Years ago in my youth, I worked for a vet. They'd put
> down animals and the ASPCA would show up once a week and collect
> the carcasses. We'd just put them in plastic garbage bags, tie
> them shut and put them outside the backdoor.
>
> On day I became curious and asked what the ASPCA did with
> carcasses. Well, they sold them to the knackers. Yes, that's right,
> we're talking *soap* and other fine products.
>
> I've often thought that the soap manufacturers should have
> given their products better names, just to 'honor' the ingredients.
> Instead of Ivory, Fluffy. Instead of Zest, Fido. You get the idea.
>
> I know that the ASPCA probably claims that they cremate
> the carcasses, but I'll bet they still sell them to the knackers
> when they can. Think about that the next time you climg into the
> shower.
>
> Bobbi
>
> ---
> Roberta Hatch '65 Panhead
> Dykes on Bikes, San Francisco, CA (This space for rent)

Bathing with soap made from feline doesn't bother me any more than that I
eat the outsides of many other animals. And some of them, I eat the
insides, too. Tripe, for example is a delicious--but very stringy--meal.
And liver is a healthy treat.

I have never knowingly eaten a cat, and I can't imagine that I would enjoy
it either way.

But I have eaten other kinds of animals that people keep for pets. Lamb,
veal, chicken, duck, rabbit and squirrel. I've never eaten a raccoon.

--Geno

June 3rd 04, 02:41 AM
Link is no good...

June 3rd 04, 02:41 AM
Link is no good...

Ciruelax
June 3rd 04, 05:56 AM
Never eaten cat? Why don't you try an authentic Chinese restaurant?

"Gene Royer" > wrote in message

> "Roberta Hatch" > wrote in message
> > Gene Royer > wrote:
> >

>>http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Anatomy_&_Physiology/A&P201/Cat_
> Skinning/Cat_Skinning.htm

> > >The local SPCA kills thousands of cats each month here in my city. I
> wish
> > >it weren't so; but if their carcasses can be used to make the lives of
> > >humans better it is a good thing.
> >
> > Well, it's obvious that 'someone' made a poor attempt at
> > trolling. But since you made the comment about the animals being
> > put to good use...
> >
> > Years ago in my youth, I worked for a vet. They'd put
> > down animals and the ASPCA would show up once a week and collect
> > the carcasses. We'd just put them in plastic garbage bags, tie
> > them shut and put them outside the backdoor.
> >
> > On day I became curious and asked what the ASPCA did with
> > carcasses. Well, they sold them to the knackers. Yes, that's right,
> > we're talking *soap* and other fine products.
> >
> > I've often thought that the soap manufacturers should have
> > given their products better names, just to 'honor' the ingredients.
> > Instead of Ivory, Fluffy. Instead of Zest, Fido. You get the idea.
> >
> > I know that the ASPCA probably claims that they cremate
> > the carcasses, but I'll bet they still sell them to the knackers
> > when they can. Think about that the next time you climg into the
> > shower.
> >
> > Bobbi
> >
> > ---
> > Roberta Hatch '65 Panhead
> > Dykes on Bikes, San Francisco, CA (This space for rent)
>

> Bathing with soap made from feline doesn't bother me any more than that I
> eat the outsides of many other animals. And some of them, I eat the
> insides, too. Tripe, for example is a delicious--but very stringy--meal.
> And liver is a healthy treat.
>
> I have never knowingly eaten a cat, and I can't imagine that I would enjoy
> it either way.
>
> But I have eaten other kinds of animals that people keep for pets. Lamb,
> veal, chicken, duck, rabbit and squirrel. I've never eaten a raccoon.
>
> --Geno

Ann Amoeba
June 3rd 04, 05:49 PM
"Gene Royer" > wrote in message >...
> "The Grim Reaper" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Ciruelax" > wrote in message
> > >

> http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Anatomy_&_Physiology/A&P201/Cat_Sk
> > inning/Cat_Skinning.htm
> >

> > Just had to be done. A lovely page showing the disection of cats in
> glorious
> > color. The cat lovers will adore seeing them put to this worthy use.
> >

> > The Grim Reaper
>

> The local SPCA kills thousands of cats each month here in my city. I wish
> it weren't so; but if their carcasses can be used to make the lives of
> humans better it is a good thing.
>
> Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.
>
> --Gene Royer

And human beings are also infinitely more valuable than dolphins and
whales, but you'd never know it watching all those women out there on
whale-watching excursions goo-gooing and ga-gaing over them. Women,
BTW, as a statistical matter, who have had a few abortions amongst
them. Can you imagine 120,000 dead whales washing up on the shores of
our coastline every month? Well, that's the number of babies tossed
into dumpsters every month in this country.

Yeppers, save the whales!

Ann Amoeba
June 3rd 04, 05:49 PM
"Gene Royer" > wrote in message >...
> "The Grim Reaper" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Ciruelax" > wrote in message
> > >

> http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Anatomy_&_Physiology/A&P201/Cat_Sk
> > inning/Cat_Skinning.htm
> >

> > Just had to be done. A lovely page showing the disection of cats in
> glorious
> > color. The cat lovers will adore seeing them put to this worthy use.
> >

> > The Grim Reaper
>

> The local SPCA kills thousands of cats each month here in my city. I wish
> it weren't so; but if their carcasses can be used to make the lives of
> humans better it is a good thing.
>
> Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.
>
> --Gene Royer

And human beings are also infinitely more valuable than dolphins and
whales, but you'd never know it watching all those women out there on
whale-watching excursions goo-gooing and ga-gaing over them. Women,
BTW, as a statistical matter, who have had a few abortions amongst
them. Can you imagine 120,000 dead whales washing up on the shores of
our coastline every month? Well, that's the number of babies tossed
into dumpsters every month in this country.

Yeppers, save the whales!

Pantheras
June 3rd 04, 06:35 PM
Ann Amoeba wrote:

> And human beings are also infinitely more valuable than dolphins and
> whales, but you'd never know it watching all those women out there on
> whale-watching excursions goo-gooing and ga-gaing over them. Women,
> BTW, as a statistical matter, who have had a few abortions amongst
> them. Can you imagine 120,000 dead whales washing up on the shores of
> our coastline every month? Well, that's the number of babies tossed
> into dumpsters every month in this country.

And from the way the population is growing and the welfare ranks are
growing, that is not nearly enough being tossed into dumpsters. If only
we could find a way to use cats other than at Chinese restaurants.

Cork-O-Mattic
The Proper Stopper
Exclusive butt plug of
the Special Olympics

Pantheras
June 3rd 04, 06:35 PM
Ann Amoeba wrote:

> And human beings are also infinitely more valuable than dolphins and
> whales, but you'd never know it watching all those women out there on
> whale-watching excursions goo-gooing and ga-gaing over them. Women,
> BTW, as a statistical matter, who have had a few abortions amongst
> them. Can you imagine 120,000 dead whales washing up on the shores of
> our coastline every month? Well, that's the number of babies tossed
> into dumpsters every month in this country.

And from the way the population is growing and the welfare ranks are
growing, that is not nearly enough being tossed into dumpsters. If only
we could find a way to use cats other than at Chinese restaurants.

Cork-O-Mattic
The Proper Stopper
Exclusive butt plug of
the Special Olympics

Kristine Kochanski
June 3rd 04, 06:40 PM
On 3 Jun 2004 09:49:24 -0700, (Ann Amoeba)
wrote:>
>> Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.
>>
>> --Gene Royer

Human beings are only 'valuable' to other human beings who are
arrogant enough to think they're important.

>And human beings are also infinitely more valuable than dolphins and
>whales, but you'd never know it watching all those women out there on
>whale-watching excursions goo-gooing and ga-gaing over them. Women,
>BTW, as a statistical matter, who have had a few abortions amongst
>them. Can you imagine 120,000 dead whales washing up on the shores of
>our coastline every month? Well, that's the number of babies tossed
>into dumpsters every month in this country.
>
>Yeppers, save the whales!

I'd sooner save a whale being driven to extintion than save an
unwanted child in an already over-populated world.

wrote:>
>> Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.
>>
>> --Gene Royer

Human beings are only 'valuable' to other human beings who are
arrogant enough to think they're important.

>And human beings are also infinitely more valuable than dolphins and
>whales, but you'd never know it watching all those women out there on
>whale-watching excursions goo-gooing and ga-gaing over them. Women,
>BTW, as a statistical matter, who have had a few abortions amongst
>them. Can you imagine 120,000 dead whales washing up on the shores of
>our coastline every month? Well, that's the number of babies tossed
>into dumpsters every month in this country.
>
>Yeppers, save the whales!

I'd sooner save a whale being driven to extintion than save an
unwanted child in an already over-populated world.

Omicron Delta Pineapple
June 4th 04, 01:41 AM
Gene Royer wrote:

> Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.

Hm. Depends on the feline. I would venture to say that any one of my
resident cats is infinitely more valuable than the average urban camper,
member of al-Quaeda, Michael Jackson, or John Kerry.

ODP

Omicron Delta Pineapple
June 4th 04, 01:41 AM
Gene Royer wrote:

> Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.

Hm. Depends on the feline. I would venture to say that any one of my
resident cats is infinitely more valuable than the average urban camper,
member of al-Quaeda, Michael Jackson, or John Kerry.

ODP

Ann Amoeba
June 4th 04, 03:32 AM
Kristine Kochanski > wrote in message >...
> On 3 Jun 2004 09:49:24 -0700, (Ann Amoeba)
> wrote:>
> >> Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.
> >>
> >> --Gene Royer
>
> Human beings are only 'valuable' to other human beings who are
> arrogant enough to think they're important.
>
> >And human beings are also infinitely more valuable than dolphins and
> >whales, but you'd never know it watching all those women out there on
> >whale-watching excursions goo-gooing and ga-gaing over them. Women,
> >BTW, as a statistical matter, who have had a few abortions amongst
> >them. Can you imagine 120,000 dead whales washing up on the shores of
> >our coastline every month? Well, that's the number of babies tossed
> >into dumpsters every month in this country.
> >
> >Yeppers, save the whales!
>
> I'd sooner save a whale being driven to extintion than save an
> unwanted child in an already over-populated world.
\
If it was unwanted, then why did she spread her legs and run the risk
of pregnancy? Clearly her personal desires took precedence over this
risk, and her person desires will also dictate that she will kill the
results of her personal irresponsibility as well. You're full of ****,
Kristine, and totally amoral to boot. You will kill another human
being in the service of your own personal gratification. How
disgraceful.

Ann Amoeba
June 4th 04, 03:32 AM
Kristine Kochanski > wrote in message >...
> On 3 Jun 2004 09:49:24 -0700, (Ann Amoeba)
> wrote:>
> >> Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.
> >>
> >> --Gene Royer
>
> Human beings are only 'valuable' to other human beings who are
> arrogant enough to think they're important.
>
> >And human beings are also infinitely more valuable than dolphins and
> >whales, but you'd never know it watching all those women out there on
> >whale-watching excursions goo-gooing and ga-gaing over them. Women,
> >BTW, as a statistical matter, who have had a few abortions amongst
> >them. Can you imagine 120,000 dead whales washing up on the shores of
> >our coastline every month? Well, that's the number of babies tossed
> >into dumpsters every month in this country.
> >
> >Yeppers, save the whales!
>
> I'd sooner save a whale being driven to extintion than save an
> unwanted child in an already over-populated world.
\
If it was unwanted, then why did she spread her legs and run the risk
of pregnancy? Clearly her personal desires took precedence over this
risk, and her person desires will also dictate that she will kill the
results of her personal irresponsibility as well. You're full of ****,
Kristine, and totally amoral to boot. You will kill another human
being in the service of your own personal gratification. How
disgraceful.

Kristine Kochanski
June 4th 04, 11:15 AM
On 3 Jun 2004 19:32:29 -0700, (Ann Amoeba)
wrote:

>Kristine Kochanski > wrote in message >...
>> I'd sooner save a whale being driven to extintion than save an
>> unwanted child in an already over-populated world.
>\
>If it was unwanted, then why did she spread her legs and run the risk
>of pregnancy?

Yes. it's always that simple, isn't it.

>Clearly her personal desires took precedence over this
>risk, and her person desires will also dictate that she will kill the
>results of her personal irresponsibility as well. You're full of ****,
>Kristine, and totally amoral to boot. You will kill another human
>being in the service of your own personal gratification. How
>disgraceful.

In your opinion. Thank goodness most people have more intelligence
than to pay attention to your sort of warped morality.

wrote:

>Kristine Kochanski > wrote in message >...
>> I'd sooner save a whale being driven to extintion than save an
>> unwanted child in an already over-populated world.
>\
>If it was unwanted, then why did she spread her legs and run the risk
>of pregnancy?

Yes. it's always that simple, isn't it.

>Clearly her personal desires took precedence over this
>risk, and her person desires will also dictate that she will kill the
>results of her personal irresponsibility as well. You're full of ****,
>Kristine, and totally amoral to boot. You will kill another human
>being in the service of your own personal gratification. How
>disgraceful.

In your opinion. Thank goodness most people have more intelligence
than to pay attention to your sort of warped morality.

Kristine Kochanski
June 4th 04, 11:16 AM
On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 20:41:54 -0400, Omicron Delta Pineapple
> wrote:

>Gene Royer wrote:
>>
>> Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.
>>

>Hm. Depends on the feline. I would venture to say that any one of my
>resident cats is infinitely more valuable than the average urban camper,
>member of al-Quaeda, Michael Jackson, or John Kerry.

Well said, Mr Pineapple!

Kristine Kochanski
June 4th 04, 11:16 AM
On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 20:41:54 -0400, Omicron Delta Pineapple
> wrote:

>Gene Royer wrote:
>>
>> Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.
>>

>Hm. Depends on the feline. I would venture to say that any one of my
>resident cats is infinitely more valuable than the average urban camper,
>member of al-Quaeda, Michael Jackson, or John Kerry.

Well said, Mr Pineapple!

notritenoteri
June 4th 04, 02:02 PM
Dead babies yo say let us guess which side of the great abortion debate you
live on. Dumpsters? what a great waste. Where's the knacker man? Where is
the solent green factory surely there must be a return for refund scheme?

"Ann Amoeba" > wrote in message
m...
> "Gene Royer" > wrote in message
> > "The Grim Reaper" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Ciruelax" > wrote in message

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Anatomy_&_Physiology/A&P201/Cat_Sk
> > > inning/Cat_Skinning.htm
> > >

> > > Just had to be done. A lovely page showing the disection of cats in
> > glorious
> > > color. The cat lovers will adore seeing them put to this worthy use.
> > >

> > > The Grim Reaper
> >

> > The local SPCA kills thousands of cats each month here in my city. I
wish
> > it weren't so; but if their carcasses can be used to make the lives of
> > humans better it is a good thing.
> >
> > Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.
> >
> > --Gene Royer
>
> And human beings are also infinitely more valuable than dolphins and
> whales, but you'd never know it watching all those women out there on
> whale-watching excursions goo-gooing and ga-gaing over them. Women,
> BTW, as a statistical matter, who have had a few abortions amongst
> them. Can you imagine 120,000 dead whales washing up on the shores of
> our coastline every month? Well, that's the number of babies tossed
> into dumpsters every month in this country.
>
> Yeppers, save the whales!

notritenoteri
June 4th 04, 02:02 PM
Dead babies yo say let us guess which side of the great abortion debate you
live on. Dumpsters? what a great waste. Where's the knacker man? Where is
the solent green factory surely there must be a return for refund scheme?

"Ann Amoeba" > wrote in message
m...
> "Gene Royer" > wrote in message
> > "The Grim Reaper" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Ciruelax" > wrote in message

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Anatomy_&_Physiology/A&P201/Cat_Sk
> > > inning/Cat_Skinning.htm
> > >

> > > Just had to be done. A lovely page showing the disection of cats in
> > glorious
> > > color. The cat lovers will adore seeing them put to this worthy use.
> > >

> > > The Grim Reaper
> >

> > The local SPCA kills thousands of cats each month here in my city. I
wish
> > it weren't so; but if their carcasses can be used to make the lives of
> > humans better it is a good thing.
> >
> > Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.
> >
> > --Gene Royer
>
> And human beings are also infinitely more valuable than dolphins and
> whales, but you'd never know it watching all those women out there on
> whale-watching excursions goo-gooing and ga-gaing over them. Women,
> BTW, as a statistical matter, who have had a few abortions amongst
> them. Can you imagine 120,000 dead whales washing up on the shores of
> our coastline every month? Well, that's the number of babies tossed
> into dumpsters every month in this country.
>
> Yeppers, save the whales!

reflex
June 4th 04, 03:27 PM
all this talk, and yet not one of you has specified whether a
woman who spreads her legs and nine months later gives birth to a
baby whale, well, whether or not that pregnancy should have been
aborted, and, if so, in which trimester.

now, I can speculate that if was a baby seal, then the pregnancy
would be allowed to go to term so that the myriad doctors
overlooking the delivery could, upon its exit from the womb, club
it to death (with primitive, splintery, wooden clubs).

but a baby whale?

reflex
June 4th 04, 03:27 PM
all this talk, and yet not one of you has specified whether a
woman who spreads her legs and nine months later gives birth to a
baby whale, well, whether or not that pregnancy should have been
aborted, and, if so, in which trimester.

now, I can speculate that if was a baby seal, then the pregnancy
would be allowed to go to term so that the myriad doctors
overlooking the delivery could, upon its exit from the womb, club
it to death (with primitive, splintery, wooden clubs).

but a baby whale?

Ann Amoeba
June 4th 04, 05:15 PM
Omicron Delta Pineapple > wrote in message >...
> Gene Royer wrote:
> >
> > Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.
> >

> Hm. Depends on the feline. I would venture to say that any one of my
> resident cats is infinitely more valuable than the average urban camper,
> member of al-Quaeda, Michael Jackson, or John Kerry.
>
> ODP

I own two house cats I've had for going on twelve years. I love them
dearly. As you suggest, they, too, are indeed more valuable than
al-Quaeda, Michael Jackson, or John Kerry.

But more to the point, I once owed a hamster and he also qualifies as
more valuable than al-Quaeda, Michael Jackson, or John Kerry -
especially Kerry. It's a tossup as to whether the bacteria in my
toilet qualify. With Kerry, my money is on the latest turd flushed
down it.

Ann

Ann Amoeba
June 4th 04, 05:15 PM
Omicron Delta Pineapple > wrote in message >...
> Gene Royer wrote:
> >
> > Human beings are infinitely more valuable than felines.
> >

> Hm. Depends on the feline. I would venture to say that any one of my
> resident cats is infinitely more valuable than the average urban camper,
> member of al-Quaeda, Michael Jackson, or John Kerry.
>
> ODP

I own two house cats I've had for going on twelve years. I love them
dearly. As you suggest, they, too, are indeed more valuable than
al-Quaeda, Michael Jackson, or John Kerry.

But more to the point, I once owed a hamster and he also qualifies as
more valuable than al-Quaeda, Michael Jackson, or John Kerry -
especially Kerry. It's a tossup as to whether the bacteria in my
toilet qualify. With Kerry, my money is on the latest turd flushed
down it.

Ann

Pantheras
June 4th 04, 06:37 PM
reflex wrote:
> all this talk, and yet not one of you has specified whether a
> woman who spreads her legs and nine months later gives birth to a
> baby whale, well, whether or not that pregnancy should have been
> aborted, and, if so, in which trimester.
>
> now, I can speculate that if was a baby seal, then the pregnancy
> would be allowed to go to term so that the myriad doctors
> overlooking the delivery could, upon its exit from the womb, club
> it to death (with primitive, splintery, wooden clubs).
>
> but a baby whale?

I believe they blow them up on the beach in Oregon.

--
Cork-O-Mattic
The Proper Stopper

Pantheras
June 4th 04, 06:37 PM
reflex wrote:
> all this talk, and yet not one of you has specified whether a
> woman who spreads her legs and nine months later gives birth to a
> baby whale, well, whether or not that pregnancy should have been
> aborted, and, if so, in which trimester.
>
> now, I can speculate that if was a baby seal, then the pregnancy
> would be allowed to go to term so that the myriad doctors
> overlooking the delivery could, upon its exit from the womb, club
> it to death (with primitive, splintery, wooden clubs).
>
> but a baby whale?

I believe they blow them up on the beach in Oregon.

--
Cork-O-Mattic
The Proper Stopper
Exclusive butt plug of
the Special Olympics

Pantheras
June 4th 04, 06:46 PM
Ann Amoeba wrote:

> I own two house cats I've had for going on twelve years. I love them
> dearly. As you suggest, they, too, are indeed more valuable than
> al-Quaeda or John Kerry.

Ann dear I have a web site for you to pass on to your mother

http://www.research.umbc.edu/~melissa3/portfolio/digitalart/intarwebart/postnatal/postnatal.htm

and tell her it is not to late to correct her mistake.

Now I have another web site just for you

http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

We here in AT really like Bonsai kitties.

Cork-O-Mattic
The Proper Stopper
Exclusive butt plug of
the Special Olympics

Pantheras
June 4th 04, 06:46 PM
Ann Amoeba wrote:

> I own two house cats I've had for going on twelve years. I love them
> dearly. As you suggest, they, too, are indeed more valuable than
> al-Quaeda or John Kerry.

Ann dear I have a web site for you to pass on to your mother

http://www.research.umbc.edu/~melissa3/portfolio/digitalart/intarwebart/postnatal/postnatal.htm

and tell her it is not to late to correct her mistake.

Now I have another web site just for you

http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

We here in AT really like Bonsai kitties.

Cork-O-Mattic
The Proper Stopper
Exclusive butt plug of
the Special Olympics

Dawn
June 5th 04, 03:20 AM
Pantheras > wrote in message >...
> Ann Amoeba wrote:
>
> > I own two house cats I've had for going on twelve years. I love them
> > dearly. As you suggest, they, too, are indeed more valuable than
> > al-Quaeda or John Kerry.
>
> Ann dear I have a web site for you to pass on to your mother

And I have some botulinin toxin to pass on to your mother. Let's green
up the planet with her in the soil. After all, if her only
contribution was you, it's about time her organs sprouted some
daisies, or tulips, or something else actually useful to mankind.
Dawn

Dawn
June 5th 04, 03:20 AM
Pantheras > wrote in message >...
> Ann Amoeba wrote:
>
> > I own two house cats I've had for going on twelve years. I love them
> > dearly. As you suggest, they, too, are indeed more valuable than
> > al-Quaeda or John Kerry.
>
> Ann dear I have a web site for you to pass on to your mother

And I have some botulinin toxin to pass on to your mother. Let's green
up the planet with her in the soil. After all, if her only
contribution was you, it's about time her organs sprouted some
daisies, or tulips, or something else actually useful to mankind.
Dawn

notritenoteri
June 6th 04, 02:39 PM
a stiff clit has no conscience nor any smarts.
"Ann Amoeba" > wrote in message
om...
> Kristine Kochanski > wrote in message

> > Human beings are only 'valuable' to other human beings who are
> > arrogant enough to think they're important.
> >
> > >And human beings are also infinitely more valuable than dolphins and
> > >whales, but you'd never know it watching all those women out there on
> > >whale-watching excursions goo-gooing and ga-gaing over them. Women,
> > >BTW, as a statistical matter, who have had a few abortions amongst
> > >them. Can you imagine 120,000 dead whales washing up on the shores of
> > >our coastline every month? Well, that's the number of babies tossed
> > >into dumpsters every month in this country.
> > >
> > >Yeppers, save the whales!
> >
> > I'd sooner save a whale being driven to extintion than save an
> > unwanted child in an already over-populated world.
> \
> If it was unwanted, then why did she spread her legs and run the risk
> of pregnancy? Clearly her personal desires took precedence over this
> risk, and her person desires will also dictate that she will kill the
> results of her personal irresponsibility as well. You're full of ****,
> Kristine, and totally amoral to boot. You will kill another human
> being in the service of your own personal gratification. How
> disgraceful.

notritenoteri
June 6th 04, 02:39 PM
a stiff clit has no conscience nor any smarts.
"Ann Amoeba" > wrote in message
om...
> Kristine Kochanski > wrote in message

> > Human beings are only 'valuable' to other human beings who are
> > arrogant enough to think they're important.
> >
> > >And human beings are also infinitely more valuable than dolphins and
> > >whales, but you'd never know it watching all those women out there on
> > >whale-watching excursions goo-gooing and ga-gaing over them. Women,
> > >BTW, as a statistical matter, who have had a few abortions amongst
> > >them. Can you imagine 120,000 dead whales washing up on the shores of
> > >our coastline every month? Well, that's the number of babies tossed
> > >into dumpsters every month in this country.
> > >
> > >Yeppers, save the whales!
> >
> > I'd sooner save a whale being driven to extintion than save an
> > unwanted child in an already over-populated world.
> \
> If it was unwanted, then why did she spread her legs and run the risk
> of pregnancy? Clearly her personal desires took precedence over this
> risk, and her person desires will also dictate that she will kill the
> results of her personal irresponsibility as well. You're full of ****,
> Kristine, and totally amoral to boot. You will kill another human
> being in the service of your own personal gratification. How
> disgraceful.

June 7th 04, 12:34 PM
On 2-Jun-2004, "Ciruelax" > wrote:

> Never eaten cat? Why don't you try an authentic Chinese restaurant?

This brings to mind the words to the Wierd Al song titled "The Cat In The
Kettle". Set to the tune of "The Cat In The Craddle".

Did you ever think when you eat Chineese,
It ain't pork of chicken but a fat Siamese....

June 7th 04, 12:34 PM
On 2-Jun-2004, "Ciruelax" > wrote:

> Never eaten cat? Why don't you try an authentic Chinese restaurant?

This brings to mind the words to the Wierd Al song titled "The Cat In The
Kettle". Set to the tune of "The Cat In The Craddle".

Did you ever think when you eat Chineese,
It ain't pork of chicken but a fat Siamese....

June 7th 04, 12:38 PM
On 3-Jun-2004, Kristine Kochanski > wrote:

> Human beings are only 'valuable' to other human beings who are
> arrogant enough to think they're important.

Amen to that. Plants and animals are all of equal importance. You completly
remove one and you really **** up the ecosystem.

June 7th 04, 12:38 PM
On 3-Jun-2004, Kristine Kochanski > wrote:

> Human beings are only 'valuable' to other human beings who are
> arrogant enough to think they're important.

Amen to that. Plants and animals are all of equal importance. You completly
remove one and you really **** up the ecosystem.

June 7th 04, 01:13 PM
My bad... a typo...

Did you ever think when you eat Chineese,
It ain't pork OR chicken but a fat Siamese....

June 7th 04, 01:13 PM
My bad... a typo...

Did you ever think when you eat Chineese,
It ain't pork OR chicken but a fat Siamese....

Pantheras
June 7th 04, 07:42 PM
wrote:
>>Never eaten cat? Why don't you try an authentic Chinese restaurant?
> This brings to mind the words to the Wierd Al song titled "The Cat In The
> Kettle". Set to the tune of "The Cat In The Craddle".
> Did you ever think when you eat Chineese,
> It ain't pork of chicken but a fat Siamese....

There is a small chain of restaurants ( 4) in the eastern part
of West Virginia called "The Stray Cat". No it is Mexican.

--
Cork-O-Mattic
The Proper Stopper

Pantheras
June 7th 04, 07:42 PM
wrote:
>>Never eaten cat? Why don't you try an authentic Chinese restaurant?
> This brings to mind the words to the Wierd Al song titled "The Cat In The
> Kettle". Set to the tune of "The Cat In The Craddle".
> Did you ever think when you eat Chineese,
> It ain't pork of chicken but a fat Siamese....

There is a small chain of restaurants ( 4) in the eastern part
of West Virginia called "The Stray Cat". No it is Mexican.

--
Cork-O-Mattic
The Proper Stopper
Exclusive butt plug of
the Special Olympics

Mother Carmela Cassini
June 8th 04, 08:20 PM
wrote in message >...
> On 3-Jun-2004, Kristine Kochanski > wrote:
>
> > Human beings are only 'valuable' to other human beings who are
> > arrogant enough to think they're important.
>
> Amen to that. Plants and animals are all of equal importance. You completly
> remove one and you really **** up the ecosystem.

Except where ATers are concerned. Remove them and the ecosystem flourishes.

Mother Carmela Cassini
June 8th 04, 08:20 PM