PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever accidentally run over a cat with a bike tire?

Slick's Back
June 8th 04, 02:23 PM
I regret to inform you all that yesterday when I was speeding past my
neighbors house, their cat darted out towards my bike and got caught
under the back tired and was immdediately crushed. I didn't even
really notice until my back tire jumped up. I had to be humane and
finish the thing off because it was obviously in alot of pain. Never
before have I heard such a bold meow as the one that was cut off my
the steamrolling of my back tire. He was obviously a very proud
feline. I had to stash his body in the yard of another neighbor too so
as to remove myself from any guilt I might have incurred. He will be
bittersweetly missed.

-Slick

Lee Waun
June 9th 04, 01:11 AM
"Slick's Back" > wrote in message
om...
> I regret to inform you all that yesterday when I was speeding past my
> neighbors house, their cat darted out towards my bike and got caught
> under the back tired and was immdediately crushed. I didn't even
> really notice until my back tire jumped up. I had to be humane and
> finish the thing off because it was obviously in alot of pain. Never
> before have I heard such a bold meow as the one that was cut off my
> the steamrolling of my back tire. He was obviously a very proud
> feline. I had to stash his body in the yard of another neighbor too so
> as to remove myself from any guilt I might have incurred. He will be
> bittersweetly missed.
>
> -Slick

plonk goes another troll. You don't even have license.