PDA

View Full Version : Siamese Cats

Wade Power
June 10th 04, 09:12 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a breeder in Nova Scotia for
siamese cats? I am looking for one, but do not want to pay the outrageous
Pet Store price.
thanks

Aimee S
June 17th 04, 04:53 AM
Just wanted to wish you luck on finding a Siamese cat, I have 2 of them
and they are wonderful. And you DO NOT want to get one at a pet store.
Have you checked your local paper for breeders?? I live in rural Pa.
and had my son find a breeder in Pittsburgh. So maybe if you know
somebody in a bigger town, maybe they could help you find a good
breeder.

I truely wish you the best of luck, there is something special about the
siamese,

Aimee