PDA

View Full Version : Synulox, cat in distress.

Dermuid
June 29th 04, 07:17 PM
I have just given my cat synulox drops as perscribed by the vet, 1.25 ml
straight from the bottle, it has caused him to salivate quite badly and has
caused him some distress, does this mean he has had an allergic reaction?

hpickering@austin.rr.com
June 29th 04, 08:04 PM
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:17:12 +0100, "Dermuid" >
wrote:

>I have just given my cat synulox drops as perscribed by the vet, 1.25 ml
>straight from the bottle, it has caused him to salivate quite badly and has
>caused him some distress, does this mean he has had an allergic reaction?

Call the VET!

wrote:

>I have just given my cat synulox drops as perscribed by the vet, 1.25 ml
>straight from the bottle, it has caused him to salivate quite badly and has
>caused him some distress, does this mean he has had an allergic reaction?

Call the VET!

Dermuid
June 29th 04, 08:22 PM
: wrote:
:
: >I have just given my cat synulox drops as perscribed by the vet, 1.25 ml
: >straight from the bottle, it has caused him to salivate quite badly and
has
: >caused him some distress, does this mean he has had an allergic reaction?
: >
: >
: >
: Call the VET!

I did, waste of time, he is not going to own up to incompetence now is he?
Or better still give me a refund to go elsewhere.

Dermuid
June 29th 04, 08:22 PM
: wrote:
:
: >I have just given my cat synulox drops as perscribed by the vet, 1.25 ml
: >straight from the bottle, it has caused him to salivate quite badly and
has
: >caused him some distress, does this mean he has had an allergic reaction?
: >
: >
: >
: Call the VET!

I did, waste of time, he is not going to own up to incompetence now is he?
Or better still give me a refund to go elsewhere.

hpickering@austin.rr.com
June 29th 04, 08:31 PM
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:22:46 +0100, "Dermuid" >
wrote:

> wrote in message
>: On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:17:12 +0100, "Dermuid" >
>: wrote:
>:
>: >I have just given my cat synulox drops as perscribed by the vet, 1.25 ml
>: >straight from the bottle, it has caused him to salivate quite badly and
>has
>: >caused him some distress, does this mean he has had an allergic reaction?
>: >
>: >
>: >
>: Call the VET!
>
>I did, waste of time, he is not going to own up to incompetence now is he?
>Or better still give me a refund to go elsewhere.

Call another or Call Cornell University

wrote:

> wrote in message
>: On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:17:12 +0100, "Dermuid" >
>: wrote:
>:
>: >I have just given my cat synulox drops as perscribed by the vet, 1.25 ml
>: >straight from the bottle, it has caused him to salivate quite badly and
>has
>: >caused him some distress, does this mean he has had an allergic reaction?
>: >
>: >
>: >
>: Call the VET!
>
>I did, waste of time, he is not going to own up to incompetence now is he?
>Or better still give me a refund to go elsewhere.

Call another or Call Cornell University

Cat Protector
June 30th 04, 05:19 AM
Call another vet. Deal with the incompetance later as right now your kitty
is more important.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com