PDA

View Full Version : Question, is this pill for tape worm?

John Doe
July 1st 04, 11:14 PM
Is this pill for tape worm?

Upper left quadrant of greenish/yellowish pill is "D", lower right is "8".

Got it from my vet, just double checking.

Thanks very much in advance.

Cheryl
July 2nd 04, 03:26 AM
In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.misc", John Doe
> artfully composed this message within
s.com> on 01
Jul 2004:

> Is this pill for tape worm?
>
> Upper left quadrant of greenish/yellowish pill is "D", lower
> right is "8".
>
> Got it from my vet, just double checking.
>
> Thanks very much in advance.

I don't have one in the house to check, but Drontal is yellowish and
has marks cut into it so that you can easily cut it into quarters.
Drontal is a multi-purpose wormer med.

--
Cheryl

Cheryl
July 2nd 04, 03:26 AM
In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.misc", John Doe
> artfully composed this message within
s.com> on 01
Jul 2004:

> Is this pill for tape worm?
>
> Upper left quadrant of greenish/yellowish pill is "D", lower
> right is "8".
>
> Got it from my vet, just double checking.
>
> Thanks very much in advance.

I don't have one in the house to check, but Drontal is yellowish and
has marks cut into it so that you can easily cut it into quarters.
Drontal is a multi-purpose wormer med.

--
Cheryl

Aimee S
July 3rd 04, 03:11 AM
Yes, that is Drontal, I have some here, and it will get rid of Tapeworms
and many other worms, but you my need to give it again in 2 weeks,

Aimee