PDA

View Full Version : Keeping the vermin out.

Willie Eckerslyke
July 4th 04, 06:34 PM
ATTN, all keen gardeners !

Cats are now universally recognised as the gardener's public enemy No.1.

I & my wife love our garden & try to keep it in good condition .... growing
flowers/vegetables .... a nice lawn .... & enjoying BBQ's, throughout
summer.

The only thing that spoils our *private* walled garden are the local vermin,
aka CATS !

Up until a couple of days ago, we were having to dig up & bin (OUR dustbin)
fresh cat **** EVERY morning, from our garden ...... & we have NO pets.

Cat owners will speak in defence of their vermin ... but MUST realise what
VERY selfish people they are.

The garden is OURS ! The cat owner's ****ting machine is theirs ! They
make ZERO attempts to control their straying vermin. Admittedly, I thank
the VERY rare cat owner that takes the trouble to keep a litter-tray on
their own premises. THANK YOU !

Let me explain. Dear cat owner, would it be OK if I came into your garden &
had a **** in it EVERYDAY ? How would you feel about having to clean it up
, EVERYDAY ?

The vast majority of cat owners are LAZY , selfish people. Cat owners do
not have to take their pets for walks ..... unlike dog owners.

Cats ALWAYS **** outside of their owners premises.

Cats are smart ... but also VERY demonic & selfish. How many other animals
"kill for fun" ? ( some smart b*stards might say "humans" .... but, tough
titty, reader .... I'm Anti-Hunting"). I wish I had a quid for every time
I've seen a cat kill a little bird & then play with it's mutilated body
....... just for playsake ..... not even bothering to eat the corpse.

Cats will go to ANYONE that offers them food. ZERO loyalty, unlike dogs.
Women & homosexuals love cats. "Furry, lovely, cute creatures".
But, cat owner, watch your cute, furry little pet walk up to & press
it's body (whilst turning on the EXTRA loud purring !) to your worst enemy
of a neighbour, simply because they held out an outstretched hand (as in
offering food) & then made the right "pss pss" noise. Cats are traitors,
unlike dogs.

To get to the point, there IS a way of keeping them out of your beloved
garden.

Cover all access walls with non-drying, black, anti-vandal paint. ( "TORA"
is a good, UK brand) Coat the tops of the walls to around a quarter of an
inch deep. It's not very expensive & most paint retailers stock it. Cats
are very vain creatures & this stuff is a perfect deterrent to the little
monstors. It's like crude oil on their paws ...... they WON'T come back.
It also, hopefully, gives their selfish owners something to think about
....... as the oil based substance is brought back into THEIR homes ( &
hopefully onto their carpets !).

Cocoa mulch is a good cat poisoner. Downside ..... a little expensive
(large amounts) & not very attractive in the garden.

Most important to remember. The cat, like a burglar, is an unwanted
intruder. Therefore ..... legally ..... anything that you mix with
cat-food & leave on a plate ( on YOUR cat-****-affected area ) is up to you.

Warfarin & finely grated, broken glass are good ideas.

Happy vermin eradicating !

Eugene Kent
July 4th 04, 08:16 PM
Must be an extremely small garden that one small cat can thrash the whole
garden. What a really big disaster if a stupid extra large dog decided to
give it a visit.

"Willie Eckerslyke" > wrote in message
> [...]

> inch deep. It's not very expensive & most paint retailers stock it.
Cats
> are very vain creatures & this stuff is a perfect deterrent to the little
> monstors. It's like crude oil on their paws ...... they WON'T come back.
> It also, hopefully, gives their selfish owners something to think about
> ...... as the oil based substance is brought back into THEIR homes ( &
> hopefully onto their carpets !).
>
> Cocoa mulch is a good cat poisoner. Downside ..... a little expensive
> (large amounts) & not very attractive in the garden.
>
> Most important to remember. The cat, like a burglar, is an unwanted
> intruder. Therefore ..... legally ..... anything that you mix with
> cat-food & leave on a plate ( on YOUR cat-****-affected area ) is up to
you.

> Warfarin & finely grated, broken glass are good ideas.

Mick C. Metosis
July 4th 04, 08:57 PM
U stupid poof.

Tiny cats get through tiny holes.

They, then, proceed to **** wherever they like.

Eugene is a typical sodomite's , cat owner name.

**** off & feed your cat, afore yer boyfriend fills yer bum full of sperm.
Goddam soddomite.

"Eugene Kent" > wrote in message
> [...]

> Cats
> > are very vain creatures & this stuff is a perfect deterrent to the
little
> > monstors. It's like crude oil on their paws ...... they WON'T come
back.
> > It also, hopefully, gives their selfish owners something to think about
> > ...... as the oil based substance is brought back into THEIR homes ( &
> > hopefully onto their carpets !).
> >
> > Cocoa mulch is a good cat poisoner. Downside ..... a little expensive
> > (large amounts) & not very attractive in the garden.
> >
> > Most important to remember. The cat, like a burglar, is an unwanted
> > intruder. Therefore ..... legally ..... anything that you mix with
> > cat-food & leave on a plate ( on YOUR cat-****-affected area ) is up to
> you.
> >
> > Warfarin & finely grated, broken glass are good ideas.

shari-ann
July 4th 04, 09:25 PM
Willie Eckerslyke wrote:

> [...]
> is a good, UK brand) Coat the tops of the walls to around a quarter of an
> inch deep. It's not very expensive & most paint retailers stock it. Cats
> are very vain creatures & this stuff is a perfect deterrent to the little
> monstors. It's like crude oil on their paws ...... they WON'T come back.
> It also, hopefully, gives their selfish owners something to think about
> ...... as the oil based substance is brought back into THEIR homes ( &
> hopefully onto their carpets !).
>
> Cocoa mulch is a good cat poisoner. Downside ..... a little expensive
> (large amounts) & not very attractive in the garden.
>
> Most important to remember. The cat, like a burglar, is an unwanted
> intruder. Therefore ..... legally ..... anything that you mix with
> cat-food & leave on a plate ( on YOUR cat-****-affected area ) is up to you.
>
> Warfarin & finely grated, broken glass are good ideas.

Unlike dogs, that produce big poop all over peoples' yards and whose
owners fail to clean it up, cats are neat, tidy, clean, and bury their
small excrement. A cat has never done any damage to my gardens, unlike
dogs who dig big-time, and I believe you are exaggerating what you've
posted, hence you are just trolling in the newsgroup. The biggest
garden menace are raccoons (digging) and rabbits (nibbling). If you
have a problem with chimpmunks, mice, and rabbits munching on your
garden produce, cats will keep your garden under control.

Can a cat actually scale your private walled garden?? By the way, the
best garden fertilizer is rabbit poop. Next is bat guano.

shari-ann
July 4th 04, 09:25 PM
Willie Eckerslyke wrote:

> [...]
> cat-food & leave on a plate ( on YOUR cat-****-affected area ) is up to you.
>
> Warfarin & finely grated, broken glass are good ideas.
>
> Happy vermin eradicating !

Unlike dogs, that produce big poop all over peoples' yards and whose
owners fail to clean it up, cats are neat, tidy, clean, and bury their
small excrement. A cat has never done any damage to my gardens, unlike
dogs who dig big-time, and I believe you are exaggerating what you've
posted, hence you are just trolling in the newsgroup. The biggest
garden menace are raccoons (digging) and rabbits (nibbling). If you
have a problem with chimpmunks, mice, and rabbits munching on your
garden produce, cats will keep your garden under control.

Can a cat actually scale your private walled garden?? By the way, the
best garden fertilizer is rabbit poop. Next is bat guano.

DL Farnworth
July 5th 04, 02:39 AM
"Willie Eckerslyke" >
wrote in message ...
| The garden is OURS !

Correction: You currently use the garden along with a
million other species.

The notion that the garden is YOURS is a purely
anthropocentric fantasy. You can't control the air,
the weather, the sun or the rain. You can't control
the insects, the microorganisms or the birds that pass
over. Dogs, firemen and cable guys use the land
shamelessly. Nematodes and fungi saturate it. And you
surely can't control any Ice Age that might decide to
glaciate "your" garden. So how can it be "yours" in
any other than a very limited sense?

You share the enjoyment and use of this land. Period.
Get over yourself.

PS

Learn to spell.

PPS

You seem to have control issues. Maybe you need
counseling. But perhaps this falls under the "get over
yourself" suggestion.

DL Farnworth
July 5th 04, 02:39 AM
"Willie Eckerslyke" >
wrote in message ...
| The garden is OURS !

Correction: You currently use the garden along with a
million other species.

The notion that the garden is YOURS is a purely
anthropocentric fantasy. You can't control the air,
the weather, the sun or the rain. You can't control
the insects, the microorganisms or the birds that pass
over. Dogs, firemen and cable guys use the land
shamelessly. Nematodes and fungi saturate it. And you
surely can't control any Ice Age that might decide to
glaciate "your" garden. So how can it be "yours" in
any other than a very limited sense?

You share the enjoyment and use of this land. Period.
Get over yourself.

PS

Learn to spell.

PPS

You seem to have control issues. Maybe you need
counseling. But perhaps this falls under the "get over
yourself" suggestion.

Eugene Kent
July 5th 04, 04:16 PM
Not putting you down but I once had a neighbor that didn't like cats. as
Mick seems to.Seems this one huge Tabby Tom had it in for this cat hater.
Every time this tom saw this neighbor looking out his window at his car that
he took great pride in this tom would get up on the bonnet of the car and
back up to the car's window then **** while staring right in the face of
this neighbor.One morning this neighbor was so outraged that he got his
shotgun and fired on the tom. Missed the tom but did manage to hit the car
window. Not only this but the police came and gave him a ticket for
discharging a gun within the city limit's. The neighbor moved but the tom is
still around.

"shari-ann" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> [...]
>
> Can a cat actually scale your private walled garden?? By the way, the
> best garden fertilizer is rabbit poop. Next is bat guano.

Eugene Kent
July 5th 04, 04:16 PM
Not putting you down but I once had a neighbor that didn't like cats. as
Mick seems to.Seems this one huge Tabby Tom had it in for this cat hater.
Every time this tom saw this neighbor looking out his window at his car that
he took great pride in this tom would get up on the bonnet of the car and
back up to the car's window then **** while staring right in the face of
this neighbor.One morning this neighbor was so outraged that he got his
shotgun and fired on the tom. Missed the tom but did manage to hit the car
window. Not only this but the police came and gave him a ticket for
discharging a gun within the city limit's. The neighbor moved but the tom is

"shari-ann" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> [...]
> > cat-food & leave on a plate ( on YOUR cat-****-affected area ) is up to
you.

> > Warfarin & finely grated, broken glass are good ideas.
> >
> > Happy vermin eradicating !
>
> Unlike dogs, that produce big poop all over peoples' yards and whose
> owners fail to clean it up, cats are neat, tidy, clean, and bury their
> small excrement. A cat has never done any damage to my gardens, unlike
> dogs who dig big-time, and I believe you are exaggerating what you've
> posted, hence you are just trolling in the newsgroup. The biggest
> garden menace are raccoons (digging) and rabbits (nibbling). If you
> have a problem with chimpmunks, mice, and rabbits munching on your
> garden produce, cats will keep your garden under control.
>
> Can a cat actually scale your private walled garden?? By the way, the
> best garden fertilizer is rabbit poop. Next is bat guano.

GEORGE BURSE
July 5th 04, 05:41 PM
ALL CATS ARE WONDERFUL TO ME YOU A PROBLEM WITH YOURSELF ANIMALS IN
GENERAL

GEORGE BURSE
July 5th 04, 05:41 PM
ALL CATS ARE WONDERFUL TO ME YOU A PROBLEM WITH YOURSELF ANIMALS IN
GENERAL

July 6th 04, 04:14 AM
I don't normally top post. But I didn't want you to have to wait to see my
thoughts. My thoughts? You are Profound!!!!! You are a student of the
natural world and man's gentle attempts to relax in gardens that can only
mimic a faint echo of the majesty of nature - as it is! Let alone with the
ravages of cats too!

In the real world Cats would be chopped down by coyotes and wolves and about
twenty other things until they were kept in check. Here In artsy fartsy
suburban America people replicate cats until there are barely any songbirds
or frogs or lizards or anything else under about a pound in weight. Cats are
ok for dying people to pet as their choke up over their dander and flea
collars. But that is about it. The only reason cats were around in the first
place was to take care of mice and rats on working farms. If the cats got
too numerous the farmers dog took care of the problem. But now people are
clueless as to the nature of the feline sawed off domestic infection that is
so banely passed off as simple "some kook with cats". Cats ARE the new rats!

P.S. I especially like the part about " cat owner's ****ting machine " I
think you have quite the poetic flair!

> [...]

> inch deep. It's not very expensive & most paint retailers stock it.
Cats
> are very vain creatures & this stuff is a perfect deterrent to the little
> monstors. It's like crude oil on their paws ...... they WON'T come back.
> It also, hopefully, gives their selfish owners something to think about
> ...... as the oil based substance is brought back into THEIR homes ( &
> hopefully onto their carpets !).
>
> Cocoa mulch is a good cat poisoner. Downside ..... a little expensive
> (large amounts) & not very attractive in the garden.
>
> Most important to remember. The cat, like a burglar, is an unwanted
> intruder. Therefore ..... legally ..... anything that you mix with
> cat-food & leave on a plate ( on YOUR cat-****-affected area ) is up to
you.

> Warfarin & finely grated, broken glass are good ideas.

The Watcher
July 6th 04, 11:20 PM
On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 18:55:31 +0100, "Mick C. Metosis" >
wrote:

(piggybacking)
>> Cats ALWAYS **** outside of their owners premises.

You haven't seen MY cats. I have two of them. One of them never goes outside.
He's too scared of his own shadow to go outside. The other goes outside mostly
at night, but she's way too fastidious to even think about using the bathroom
outside. She always comes to the door and meows, waits for the door to be
opened, then runs to the litter box in the bathroom to do her business.

>> Cats will go to ANYONE that offers them food. ZERO loyalty, unlike dogs.
>> Women & homosexuals love cats. "Furry, lovely, cute creatures".
>> But, cat owner, watch your cute, furry little pet walk up to & press
>> it's body (whilst turning on the EXTRA loud purring !) to your worst enemy
>> of a neighbour, simply because they held out an outstretched hand (as in
>> offering food) & then made the right "pss pss" noise. Cats are traitors,
>> unlike dogs.

Again, you haven't seen my cats. They wouldn't purr for anybody, including us. I
see friendly cats all over the place, except when I get home. I have two cats at
home who act like they just barely tolerate allowing me to live in THEIR house.
:/
(snip)

The Watcher
July 6th 04, 11:20 PM
On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 18:55:31 +0100, "Mick C. Metosis" >
wrote:

(piggybacking)
>> Cats ALWAYS **** outside of their owners premises.

You haven't seen MY cats. I have two of them. One of them never goes outside.
He's too scared of his own shadow to go outside. The other goes outside mostly
at night, but she's way too fastidious to even think about using the bathroom
outside. She always comes to the door and meows, waits for the door to be
opened, then runs to the litter box in the bathroom to do her business.

>> Cats will go to ANYONE that offers them food. ZERO loyalty, unlike dogs.
>> Women & homosexuals love cats. "Furry, lovely, cute creatures".
>> But, cat owner, watch your cute, furry little pet walk up to & press
>> it's body (whilst turning on the EXTRA loud purring !) to your worst enemy
>> of a neighbour, simply because they held out an outstretched hand (as in
>> offering food) & then made the right "pss pss" noise. Cats are traitors,
>> unlike dogs.

Again, you haven't seen my cats. They wouldn't purr for anybody, including us. I
see friendly cats all over the place, except when I get home. I have two cats at
home who act like they just barely tolerate allowing me to live in THEIR house.
:/
(snip)

The Watcher
July 6th 04, 11:23 PM
On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 19:03:01 +0100, "Mick C. Metosis" >
wrote:

>MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY !!!
>
>Cat's should be outlawed.
>
>There ought to be a bounty on these damned pests.
>
>Regarding breeding & feeding ... Cats are nothing but oversized cockroaches.
>
>Wipe the lot out.

Yep, and then when you wake up one day up to your ass in rats,mice, snakes, etc.
(with all the pleasant surprises THEY bring) maybe you'll wish for some of those
cats to come back and help you out.