PDA

View Full Version : cat clothes

splinter
July 9th 04, 02:26 AM
Has anyone seen pictures of cats wearing wedding clothes? My girlfriend
would like to see some if anyone has info.

Cat Protector
July 9th 04, 04:38 AM
Why would you want to see a cat in wedding clothes?

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"splinter" > wrote in message
> Has anyone seen pictures of cats wearing wedding clothes? My girlfriend
> would like to see some if anyone has info.

Judy
July 9th 04, 05:00 AM
Exactly!!!

I've always wondered about people who find it necessary to "dress" their
animal companions.
"Cat Protector" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Why would you want to see a cat in wedding clothes?
>
> --
> Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of All Your Computer Needs!
> www.members.cox.net/catprotector/panthertek
>
> Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
> www.catgalaxymedia.com
> "splinter" > wrote in message
> > Has anyone seen pictures of cats wearing wedding clothes? My girlfriend
> > would like to see some if anyone has info.

Judy
July 9th 04, 05:00 AM
Exactly!!!

I've always wondered about people who find it necessary to "dress" their
animal companions.
"Cat Protector" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Why would you want to see a cat in wedding clothes?
>
> --
> Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of All Your Computer Needs!
> www.members.cox.net/catprotector/panthertek
>
> Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
> www.catgalaxymedia.com
> "splinter" > wrote in message
> > Has anyone seen pictures of cats wearing wedding clothes? My girlfriend
> > would like to see some if anyone has info.

Cat Protector
July 9th 04, 07:44 AM
I think it is stupid. My cats are beautiful so why would I want to hide them
in clothes? Unless they say "daddy we want that outfit" they will remain as
catlike as possible. The only thing I'd get for them if they wanted to wear
something is a nice new collar.

"Judy" > wrote in message
> Exactly!!!
>
> I've always wondered about people who find it necessary to "dress" their
> animal companions.

splinter
July 9th 04, 11:29 PM
It's more of a joke with my girlfriend. She said the day her female cat
would want to marry my male cat, she might consider spending weekends with
me at my house. Just humor me on this...I'm in love and want her here with
me as much as possible! I am not looking for cat clothes to purchase...just
pics of them.