PDA

View Full Version : anyone using vetbasis litter?

Joe Pitt
July 9th 04, 04:54 PM
Anyone tried or using the vetbasis litter made from corn? If so, why are you
using it or stop using it?
cross posted to other cat groups
--
Joe
http://www.jwpitt.com/cats.htm

July 10th 04, 01:40 AM
I use Vet Basis, but not by itself as the lavender scent is too strong.
However, I mix it 1 part Vet Basis with 3 parts World's Best Cat Litter
and it maintains even better odor control than WBCL by itself without
being perfumey. I don't have a problem with litterbox odor per se as I
scoop twicre daily, but the litter tends to stay fresher up until the
next litter change when I mix them. HTH.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

July 10th 04, 01:40 AM
I use Vet Basis, but not by itself as the lavender scent is too strong.
However, I mix it 1 part Vet Basis with 3 parts World's Best Cat Litter
and it maintains even better odor control than WBCL by itself without
being perfumey. I don't have a problem with litterbox odor per se as I
scoop twicre daily, but the litter tends to stay fresher up until the
next litter change when I mix them. HTH.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

JoJo
July 11th 04, 01:15 AM
I use Clump & Flush - organic, nice "scent" to it. Never heard of VetBasis,
where does one find in (U.S.)? Didn't like WBCL - would stick to bottom of
pan....or was it the Swheat? Now I can't remember!