PDA

View Full Version : F3 Bengal Cat Seeks New Home

Nicolaas
August 13th 04, 06:56 AM
I have an F3 female Bengal I am placing for a friend. The owner is in the
military and had to move and I offered to list her online to see if anyone
is interested. The cat is in the Phoenix, AZ area. She gets along well
with other animals but is a pretty mellow easy going cat that prefers not to
be antagonized by small children or hyper animals. You can email me
privately if you are interested. I do not believe any money is being asked
for the cat - just a permanent home that can provide a loving environment
for the cat. Anyone would be lucky to have her - she is a sweet cat - I
already have enough pets and cannot take on another. Nick

Smokey Stover
August 15th 04, 12:02 AM
"Nicolaas" > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I have an F3 female Bengal I am placing for a friend. The owner is in the
> military and had to move and I offered to list her online to see if anyone
> is interested. The cat is in the Phoenix, AZ area. She gets along well
> with other animals but is a pretty mellow easy going cat that prefers not to
> be antagonized by small children or hyper animals. You can email me
> privately if you are interested. I do not believe any money is being asked
> for the cat - just a permanent home that can provide a loving environment
> for the cat. Anyone would be lucky to have her - she is a sweet cat - I
> already have enough pets and cannot take on another. Nick

Boy, that's tempting as we have two neutered male Benglas and live in
the Valley. However, don't think we can handle another. To help place
her, however, you might post a bit more info.

Such as has she been spayed? How old is she? Many would be leary of an
F3, but if she's really that laid back, somewhat unusual.

Is she current on all shots? Had recent exam by vet? How big is she
and how much does she weigh? What food is she used to? Is she spotted,
marbled or what? Does she have papers?

If you could post this info, it might make it easier to find a home.

Good luck!

Smokey Stover
August 15th 04, 12:02 AM
"Nicolaas" > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I have an F3 female Bengal I am placing for a friend. The owner is in the
> military and had to move and I offered to list her online to see if anyone
> is interested. The cat is in the Phoenix, AZ area. She gets along well
> with other animals but is a pretty mellow easy going cat that prefers not to
> be antagonized by small children or hyper animals. You can email me
> privately if you are interested. I do not believe any money is being asked
> for the cat - just a permanent home that can provide a loving environment
> for the cat. Anyone would be lucky to have her - she is a sweet cat - I
> already have enough pets and cannot take on another. Nick

Boy, that's tempting as we have two neutered male Benglas and live in
the Valley. However, don't think we can handle another. To help place
her, however, you might post a bit more info.

Such as has she been spayed? How old is she? Many would be leary of an
F3, but if she's really that laid back, somewhat unusual.

Is she current on all shots? Had recent exam by vet? How big is she
and how much does she weigh? What food is she used to? Is she spotted,
marbled or what? Does she have papers?

If you could post this info, it might make it easier to find a home.

Good luck!

Nicolaas
August 17th 04, 04:06 PM
Hi
Thanks for the tip but she found a home within a day....
I'm still answering calls.

Kind Regards
Nicolaas

"Smokey Stover" > wrote in message
om...
> "Nicolaas" > wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I have an F3 female Bengal I am placing for a friend. The owner is in
the
> > military and had to move and I offered to list her online to see if
anyone
> > is interested. The cat is in the Phoenix, AZ area. She gets along well
> > with other animals but is a pretty mellow easy going cat that prefers
not to
> > be antagonized by small children or hyper animals. You can email me
> > privately if you are interested. I do not believe any money is being
asked
> > for the cat - just a permanent home that can provide a loving
environment
> > for the cat. Anyone would be lucky to have her - she is a sweet cat - I
> > already have enough pets and cannot take on another. Nick

> Boy, that's tempting as we have two neutered male Benglas and live in
> the Valley. However, don't think we can handle another. To help place
> her, however, you might post a bit more info.
>
> Such as has she been spayed? How old is she? Many would be leary of an
> F3, but if she's really that laid back, somewhat unusual.
>
> Is she current on all shots? Had recent exam by vet? How big is she
> and how much does she weigh? What food is she used to? Is she spotted,
> marbled or what? Does she have papers?
>
> If you could post this info, it might make it easier to find a home.
>
> Good luck!

Nicolaas
August 17th 04, 04:06 PM
Hi
Thanks for the tip but she found a home within a day....
I'm still answering calls.

Kind Regards
Nicolaas

"Smokey Stover" > wrote in message
om...
> "Nicolaas" > wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I have an F3 female Bengal I am placing for a friend. The owner is in
the
> > military and had to move and I offered to list her online to see if
anyone
> > is interested. The cat is in the Phoenix, AZ area. She gets along well
> > with other animals but is a pretty mellow easy going cat that prefers
not to
> > be antagonized by small children or hyper animals. You can email me
> > privately if you are interested. I do not believe any money is being
asked
> > for the cat - just a permanent home that can provide a loving
environment
> > for the cat. Anyone would be lucky to have her - she is a sweet cat - I
> > already have enough pets and cannot take on another. Nick

> Boy, that's tempting as we have two neutered male Benglas and live in
> the Valley. However, don't think we can handle another. To help place
> her, however, you might post a bit more info.
>
> Such as has she been spayed? How old is she? Many would be leary of an
> F3, but if she's really that laid back, somewhat unusual.
>
> Is she current on all shots? Had recent exam by vet? How big is she
> and how much does she weigh? What food is she used to? Is she spotted,
> marbled or what? Does she have papers?
>
> If you could post this info, it might make it easier to find a home.
>
> Good luck!

Cat Protector
August 18th 04, 05:35 PM
What is an F3? I too would be asking about shots, vet info, etc.