PDA

View Full Version : Re: Kill Cat Documentary - SICK !!

Churchill
September 3rd 04, 08:12 PM
"Luvskats00" > wrote in message
> Darn.....too bad the filmmaker received only a threat!

I head about this on TV - Canadian News and both the director and the guy
that skinned that living cat are both a couple of weirdo's !

It really makes me angry, when I see this drivel around !!

Churchill
September 3rd 04, 08:12 PM
"Luvskats00" > wrote in message
> Darn.....too bad the filmmaker received only a threat!

I head about this on TV - Canadian News and both the director and the guy
that skinned that living cat are both a couple of weirdo's !

It really makes me angry, when I see this drivel around !!

September 8th 04, 12:18 AM
People who kill or mistreat them should be hanged like they did in Egypte!!!

HEIL CATS

Churchill wrote:

> "Luvskats00" > wrote in message
> > Darn.....too bad the filmmaker received only a threat!
>
> I head about this on TV - Canadian News and both the director and the guy
> that skinned that living cat are both a couple of weirdo's !
>
> It really makes me angry, when I see this drivel around !!

Hammerer
September 8th 04, 12:56 PM
> wrote in message
> People who kill or mistreat them should be hanged like they did in
Egypte!!!

> HEIL CATS

"Heil Cats"?????!!!!!

Hey - that's like being a Nazi, you *******!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS
EGYPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hammerer
September 8th 04, 12:56 PM
> wrote in message
> People who kill or mistreat them should be hanged like they did in
Egypte!!!

> HEIL CATS

"Heil Cats"?????!!!!!

Hey - that's like being a Nazi, you *******!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS
EGYPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rpl
September 9th 04, 11:48 AM
Hammerer wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
>>People who kill or mistreat them should be hanged like they did in
>
> Egypte!!!
>
>>HEIL CATS
>>

> "Heil Cats"?????!!!!!
>
> Hey - that's like being a Nazi, you *******!!!!!!!!!!!!