PDA

View Full Version : Re: Cat Throwing Up

Rory P. Bellows
September 5th 04, 04:49 PM
I am new to this group, and I wanted to try and help.

I have 5 indoor cats of various ages and breeds, and heard from
somewhere that if you allow the cat to lick a stick of butter or
margarine (not a whole lot though) it will help to coat the stomach and
intestines and allow blockages to "find their way out" the correct way.

Of course like the previous post-er, this is anecdotal as well. I hope
this may help.

Rory P. Bellows