PDA

View Full Version : I send kitten to the moon !

Brian Raab
October 3rd 04, 03:09 AM
With my home-made rockets.Unfortunately, 100% of rockets flew into the
garden of my neighbour and the kittens were eaten by his pitbulls.

Woof!

Lee Waun
October 4th 04, 05:50 AM
"Brian Raab" > wrote in message
om...
> With my home-made rockets.Unfortunately, 100% of rockets flew into the
> garden of my neighbour and the kittens were eaten by his pitbulls.
>
> Woof!

What a dumb mindless troll you are. Killfiled on your first attempt.

Lee Waun
October 4th 04, 05:50 AM
"Brian Raab" > wrote in message
om...
> With my home-made rockets.Unfortunately, 100% of rockets flew into the
> garden of my neighbour and the kittens were eaten by his pitbulls.
>
> Woof!

What a dumb mindless troll you are. Killfiled on your first attempt.

kaeli
October 4th 04, 05:55 PM
In article >,
enlightened us with...
> With my home-made rockets.Unfortunately, 100% of rockets flew into the
> garden of my neighbour and the kittens were eaten by his pitbulls.
>
> Woof!

The next day, my pet tiger went in, opened the pit bulls' mouths, reached
into them, and rescued the kittens who were, magically, still alive in the
dogs' stomachs. He made sure not to hurt the dogs, but he sure scared the
holy hell out of them.

The kittens, grateful for the help, transformed into space aliens who said
they were here to gauge how humans treated animals so they knew how they
should treat the humans.

They're coming to talk to you tomorrow.

~kaeli~
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they
taste funny?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

kaeli