PDA

View Full Version : Getting over the death of a loved one

lue
October 3rd 04, 10:00 PM
It has been over a year now since I lost my precious kitty named
Bacardi. It broke my heart the day she was hit by a car, and everyday
since. How do you get over something that you love so much? I've
recently adopted another cat and named her Phoebe, now she is
everything to me, but I still always think of my first baby Bacardi.
I've made sure that Phoebe is an indoor cat and that she is never let
out of the house. I've heard from my Veterinarian that indoor cats
are much healthier, because they are not coming in contact with other
cats, mice, road kill, rabies, etc. What is your take on keeping cats
inside?Its been over a year now since i lost my precious kitty named
Bacardi. It broke my heart the day she was hit by a car, and everyday
since. How do you get over something that you loved so much? I've
reciently adopted another cat and named her Phoebe, now she is
everything to me, but i still always think of my first baby Bacardi.
I've made sure that Phoebe is an indoor cat and that she is never let
out of the house. I've heard from my Veterinarian that indoor cats
are much healthier, because they are not comming in contact with other
cats, mice, road kill, rabies, etc. What is your take on keeping cats
inside the house?

Mary
October 4th 04, 08:50 AM
"lue" > wrote in message
om...
> It has been over a year now since I lost my precious kitty named
> Bacardi. It broke my heart the day she was hit by a car, and everyday
> since. How do you get over something that you love so much? I've
> recently adopted another cat and named her Phoebe, now she is
> everything to me, but I still always think of my first baby Bacardi.
> I've made sure that Phoebe is an indoor cat and that she is never let
> out of the house. I've heard from my Veterinarian that indoor cats
> are much healthier, because they are not coming in contact with other
> cats, mice, road kill, rabies, etc. What is your take on keeping cats
> inside?Its been over a year now since i lost my precious kitty named
> Bacardi. It broke my heart the day she was hit by a car, and everyday
> since. How do you get over something that you loved so much? I've
> reciently adopted another cat and named her Phoebe, now she is
> everything to me, but i still always think of my first baby Bacardi.
> I've made sure that Phoebe is an indoor cat and that she is never let
> out of the house. I've heard from my Veterinarian that indoor cats
> are much healthier, because they are not comming in contact with other
> cats, mice, road kill, rabies, etc. What is your take on keeping cats
> inside the house?

It's very smart if the object is to keep them safe and alive.
Good for you.

Mary
October 4th 04, 08:50 AM
om...