PDA

View Full Version : Re: See a cat spay... See a cat neuter...

Electric Nachos
October 16th 04, 08:00 PM
Your female cat's uterus cut apart:
http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/cspay_12.jpg
Your male cat's balls ripped off:
http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/catneut3.jpg

Aren't you the caring human!

Phil P.
October 16th 04, 10:47 PM
"Electric Nachos" > wrote in message
> Your female cat's uterus cut apart:
> http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/cspay_12.jpg
> Your male cat's balls ripped off:
> http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/catneut3.jpg
>
> Aren't you the caring human!

You're goddam right!

This http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/cspay_12.jpg

and this http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/catneut3.jpg

reduces this http://maxshouse.com/heartache.JPG you ignorant, backwoods
multi-fathered psychotic. Your level of stupidity couldn't have possibly
come from only two idiots.

You're only redeeming quality is that you'll eventually die -- hopefully
sooner than later because your monumental stupidity is a clear and present
danger to the feline species.

Hilly
October 17th 04, 06:21 AM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
[]
> This http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/cspay_12.jpg
> and this http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/catneut3.jpg
> reduces this http://maxshouse.com/heartache.JPG

Bravo. ::standing ovation::

I leave the following words intact due to their relevance and accuracy:

--
Hilly.

Electric Nachos
October 17th 04, 08:29 AM
Hilly wrote in message >...

>"Phil P." > wrote in message
>[]
>> This http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/cspay_12.jpg
>> and this http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/catneut3.jpg
>> reduces this http://maxshouse.com/heartache.JPG
>
>Bravo. ::standing ovation::
>
>I leave the following words intact due to their relevance and accuracy:

And see where it got your stupid ass??

<PLONK>

>> you ignorant, backwoods multi-fathered psychotic.
>> Your level of stupidity couldn't have possibly come
>> from only two idiots.
>>
>> You're only redeeming quality is that you'll eventually
>> die -- hopefully sooner than later because your
>> monumental stupidity is a clear and present
>> danger to the feline species.
>
>--
>Hilly.

Mary
October 17th 04, 05:54 PM
"Hilly" > wrote in message

> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> []
> > This http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/cspay_12.jpg
> > and this http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/catneut3.jpg
> > reduces this http://maxshouse.com/heartache.JPG
>
> Bravo. ::standing ovation::
>
> I leave the following words intact due to their relevance and accuracy:
>
> > you ignorant, backwoods multi-fathered psychotic.
> > Your level of stupidity couldn't have possibly come
> > from only two idiots.
> >
> > You're only redeeming quality is that you'll eventually
> > die -- hopefully sooner than later because your
> > monumental stupidity is a clear and present
> > danger to the feline species.
>
> --
> Hilly.

Phil does have a way with words! :)

Hilly
October 18th 04, 09:33 AM
"Electric Nachos" > wrote in message
[]
> And see where it got your stupid ass??
>
> <PLONK>

Oh, my... I'm not sure I can go on knowing that you've publically plonked
me.

:-)

--
Hilly.

Victor Martinez
October 18th 04, 02:17 PM
Hilly wrote:
> Oh, my... I'm not sure I can go on knowing that you've publically plonked
> me.

Don't worry, those are just empty promises. She said she plonked me days
ago, yet she keeps frothing at the mouth reading my messages. :)

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam here:

Mary
October 18th 04, 02:37 PM
"Hilly" > wrote in message

> "Electric Nachos" > wrote in message
> []
> > And see where it got your stupid ass??
> >
> > <PLONK>
>
> Oh, my... I'm not sure I can go on knowing that you've publically plonked
> me.
>
> :-)
>
> --
> Hilly.

Yes, I haven't been able to sleep at all since I got my plonk.