PDA

View Full Version : Meowchat: Skunkie

Boots
October 22nd 04, 04:42 PM
Skunk da punk, are you here, I have been searching all over fer you?

Boots The Magnificent Moggy, Jigger Rabbit

Raffles
October 22nd 04, 05:14 PM
"Boots" > wrote in message
om...
> Skunk da punk, are you here, I have been searching all over fer you?
>
> Boots The Magnificent Moggy, Jigger Rabbit
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=Skunk+da+punk&btnG=Search&meta=

Boots
October 23rd 04, 01:17 AM
"Raffles" > wrote in message >...
> "Boots" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Skunk da punk, are you here, I have been searching all over fer you?
> >
> > Boots The Magnificent Moggy, Jigger Rabbit
> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=Skunk+da+punk&btnG=Search&meta=

Uh HUH? Is that you Skunkie, or is your name Raffles? My name is
Boots and I am a Tuxedo marked kitty. As for the age I am not telling
anyone not even my mom, who took me in when I showed up at her back
door about a year and a half ago.

Boots The Magnificent Moggy, Jigger Rabbit