PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry hates cats ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Karl-Hugo Weesberg
October 23rd 04, 06:43 AM
He will create a law that all cats will be considered food in the
future and all your cats will be butchered, grilled and eaten!!!

So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES cats ! ! !

Dave
October 23rd 04, 06:01 PM
Yes 'W' and his brother, Jeb, love cats so much that they want all the
cats in florida collected and killed.

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:

> He will create a law that all cats will be considered food in the
> future and all your cats will be butchered, grilled and eaten!!!
>
> So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES cats ! ! !

Hans Schrøder
October 26th 04, 03:21 AM
"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" > wrote in message
om...
> He will create a law that all cats will be considered food in the
> future and all your cats will be butchered, grilled and eaten!!!
>
> So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES cats ! ! !

Could you, please, give me an accurate source for this statement from Mr.
Kerry?

Hans

Bobcat
October 26th 04, 01:51 PM
"Hans Schrøder" > wrote in message
> "Karl-Hugo Weesberg" > wrote in message
> om...
> > He will create a law that all cats will be considered food in the
> > future and all your cats will be butchered, grilled and eaten!!!
> >
> > So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES cats ! ! !
>
> Could you, please, give me an accurate source for this statement
from Mr.
> Kerry?
> Hans

Hans, uh, I'm afraid you're inadvertently feeding a troll. They love
attention. I suggest it's best to killfile him/her and others as I've
done. That's why I hadn't seen his/her silly little message until you
copied it in your reply. Not to worry, I've done the same thing,
before I became aware of how to avoid reading the nonsense from these
juvenile minds.

Bobcat
October 26th 04, 01:57 PM
"Bobcat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Hans Schrøder" > wrote in message

> > Could you, please, give me an accurate source for this statement
> from Mr.
> > Kerry?
> > Hans
>
> Hans, uh, I'm afraid you're inadvertently feeding a troll. They love
> attention. I suggest it's best to killfile him/her and others as
I've
> done. That's why I hadn't seen his/her silly little message until
you
> copied it in your reply. Not to worry, I've done the same thing,
> before I became aware of how to avoid reading the nonsense from
these
> juvenile minds.

I guess I haven't remembered everything about handling trolls. I
responded to you, and included his silly little message in my OWN
reply! Sorry.

Marion
October 27th 04, 01:29 PM
(Karl-Hugo Weesberg) wrote in message >...
> He will create a law that all cats will be considered food in the
> future and all your cats will be butchered, grilled and eaten!!!
>
> So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES cats ! ! !
Sheesh! Bush must be in trouble if his supporters are sinking
as low as this.

Magic Mood Jeep©
October 27th 04, 01:42 PM
Marion wrote:
> (Karl-Hugo Weesberg) wrote in message
>> He will create a law that all cats will be considered food in the
>> future and all your cats will be butchered, grilled and eaten!!!
>>
>> So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES cats ! ! !
> Sheesh! Bush must be in trouble if his supporters are sinking
> as low as this.

Hello!!! DUH!!! Can't you tell it's a _Kerry_ supporter trying to make bush
supporters look bad???

--?
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com

Marion
October 28th 04, 05:44 PM
"Magic Mood Jeep©" > wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s03>...
> Marion wrote:
> >>
> >> So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES cats ! ! !
> > Sheesh! Bush must be in trouble if his supporters are sinking
> > as low as this.
>
> Hello!!! DUH!!! Can't you tell it's a _Kerry_ supporter trying to make bush
> supporters look bad???
Or else a Bush supporter making it look like a Kerry supporter trying to make
a Bush supporter look bad.

The fact that all of these are possible makes me glad I'm Canadian! ;-}

Marion

Cat Protector
October 28th 04, 07:07 PM
I read on one Web Site that John Kerry is a dog lover and also has a bird as
well. Apparently Bush also goes the dog route but also has a cat. Of course
I am sure that cat is probably wanting a different human than Bush.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

"Magic Mood Jeep©" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s03...
> Marion wrote:
>> (Karl-Hugo Weesberg) wrote in message
>>> He will create a law that all cats will be considered food in the
>>> future and all your cats will be butchered, grilled and eaten!!!
>>>
>>> So better vote for George W.Bush, because Bush LOVES cats ! ! !
>> Sheesh! Bush must be in trouble if his supporters are sinking
>> as low as this.
>
> Hello!!! DUH!!! Can't you tell it's a _Kerry_ supporter trying to make
> bush supporters look bad???
>
> --?
> The ONE and ONLY
> lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy
> former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
> nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com
> http://community.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep

Magic Mood Jeep©
October 28th 04, 07:45 PM
Marion wrote:
> "Magic Mood Jeep©" > wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]_s03>...

>>> Sheesh! Bush must be in trouble if his supporters are sinking
>>> as low as this.
>>
>> Hello!!! DUH!!! Can't you tell it's a _Kerry_ supporter trying to
>> make bush
>> supporters look bad???
> Or else a Bush supporter making it look like a Kerry supporter trying
> to make
> a Bush supporter look bad.

That;s another possibility ;)

> The fact that all of these are possible makes me glad I'm Canadian!
> ;-}
>
> Marion

And I'm glad I'n _*NOT*_ a Canadian!

--?
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com

Lee Waun
October 29th 04, 05:43 AM
"Magic Mood Jeep©" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s52...
> Marion wrote:
>> "Magic Mood Jeep©" > wrote in message
>> news:<[email protected]_s03>...

>>> Hello!!! DUH!!! Can't you tell it's a _Kerry_ supporter trying to
>>> make bush
>>> supporters look bad???
>> Or else a Bush supporter making it look like a Kerry supporter trying
>> to make
>> a Bush supporter look bad.
>>

> That;s another possibility ;)
>
>> The fact that all of these are possible makes me glad I'm Canadian!
>> ;-}
>>
>> Marion
>
> And I'm glad I'n _*NOT*_ a Canadian!

More importantly we Canadians are glad you aren't Canadian either. Also stay
out of our country and stop buying our drugs.

George Bush is a moron.

Magic Mood Jeep©
October 29th 04, 02:45 PM
Lee Waun wrote:
> "Magic Mood Jeep©" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s52...
>> Marion wrote:
>>> "Magic Mood Jeep©" > wrote in message
>>> news:<[email protected]_s03>...

>>> Or else a Bush supporter making it look like a Kerry supporter
>>> trying to make
>>> a Bush supporter look bad.
>>>

>> That;s another possibility ;)
>>
>>> The fact that all of these are possible makes me glad I'm Canadian!
>>> ;-}
>>>
>>> Marion
>>
>> And I'm glad I'n _*NOT*_ a Canadian!
>>

> More importantly we Canadians are glad you aren't Canadian either.

awwwww - geeeeeeeeee that just breaks my heart - *NOT*

> Also stay out of our country and stop buying our drugs.

I don't buy your drugs. Most of them aren't yours anyway, considering that
they were *developed* in America, maybe *you* shouldn't buy/use them
either????

> George Bush is a moron.

But he pales in comparison to you, my dear.

--?
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com

Marion
October 29th 04, 02:58 PM
"Magic Mood Jeep©" > wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s52>...
> Marion wrote:
> > "Magic Mood Jeep©" > wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]_s03>...

> >> Hello!!! DUH!!! Can't you tell it's a _Kerry_ supporter trying to
> >> make bush
> >> supporters look bad???
> > Or else a Bush supporter making it look like a Kerry supporter trying
> > to make
> > a Bush supporter look bad.
> >

> That;s another possibility ;)

Funnily enough, this same user ID posted an article entitled
"John Kerry has an evil aura" on alt.meditation.transcendental.

Let's hope this individual is too young to vote. I don't think
his/her vote would be very informed.

Marion

Poo Cat
October 31st 04, 01:24 AM
John Kerry is a free loading fag who married a rich woman so he could
have it easy.