PDA

View Full Version : cat stroller


Barbara White
November 4th 04, 02:30 PM
I've seen cat strollers advertised and am wondering whether people
here have tried them. (The strollers are like baby strollers but are
covered in a net so that the cats can't get out.)

I'm curious about these--do you or your cats have experience with them?

cdchap911
November 4th 04, 05:02 PM
never heard of them but if you locate i'd be interested to see. my cats
would love that. my older cat sam used to sit in a doll stroller when my
daughter was young and she would wheel him around the house covered in a
blanky wearing a doll nightie and bonnet (i told my now ex hubby that i
thought the cat was missing a few links) but he loved it and i would think
the others would love the tour of the hood also
"Barbara White" > wrote in message
...
> I've seen cat strollers advertised and am wondering whether people here
> have tried them. (The strollers are like baby strollers but are covered in
> a net so that the cats can't get out.)
>
> I'm curious about these--do you or your cats have experience with them?
>

November 4th 04, 05:09 PM
On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 08:30:17 -0500, Barbara White >
wrote:

>I've seen cat strollers advertised and am wondering whether people
>here have tried them. (The strollers are like baby strollers but are
>covered in a net so that the cats can't get out.)
>
>I'm curious about these--do you or your cats have experience with them?
Try This http://store.pawshop.com/forhome.html

Barbara White
November 4th 04, 07:05 PM
> Try This http://store.pawshop.com/forhome.html

Yes, that's the one that I've seen in catalogs, but I've seen it for
different prices. If you're interested, shop around for the best price.

My cat hates going into the car because I think he associates it
with a trip to the vets. I was wondering if people who have used
these cat strollers wind up having a stroller that makes their cats
nervous in the same way. If you've used one and had goor or bad
results with it, please let me know. Thank you!

Mimi Forsyth
November 4th 04, 07:13 PM
<< I've seen cat strollers advertised and am wondering whether people
here have tried them. (The strollers are like baby strollers but are
covered in a net so that the cats can't get out.) >>

if mosquitos are a question, is the netting fine enough?



www.mimiforsyth.com

Tiger Girl
November 5th 04, 03:44 AM
I don't know how much of a problem mosquitoes are in general - my
friends in Houston (major Mosquito Capital) have a couple of
indoor-outdoor cats. Mosquitoes hang around their faces in the
summer, but the cats don't seem to even notice them.

On 04 Nov 2004 18:13:13 GMT, (Mimi Forsyth) wrote:

><< I've seen cat strollers advertised and am wondering whether people
>here have tried them. (The strollers are like baby strollers but are
>covered in a net so that the cats can't get out.) >>
>
>if mosquitos are a question, is the netting fine enough?
>
>
>
>www.mimiforsyth.com
>

Kim
November 5th 04, 12:54 PM
Here's a link to one...
http://www.hammacher.com/publish/70171.asp?promo=QSearch

"cdchap911" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s01...
> never heard of them but if you locate i'd be interested to see. my cats
> would love that. my older cat sam used to sit in a doll stroller when my
> daughter was young and she would wheel him around the house covered in a
> blanky wearing a doll nightie and bonnet (i told my now ex hubby that i
> thought the cat was missing a few links) but he loved it and i would
> think the others would love the tour of the hood also
> "Barbara White" > wrote in message
> ...
>> I've seen cat strollers advertised and am wondering whether people here
>> have tried them. (The strollers are like baby strollers but are covered
>> in a net so that the cats can't get out.)
>>
>> I'm curious about these--do you or your cats have experience with them?
>>
>
>