PDA

View Full Version : Simba's Ark - New Nonprofit Needs Website/Connections/Other Help

Jinn
November 10th 04, 10:16 PM
Hi folks - I was browsing Google, looking for groups that might be
interested in helping me with my new project & came across this one.
My name's Pat, and Simba was my beautiful (and enormous) Siamese/Maine
Coon cat. He died a few months ago.

After and during a lot of crying, I picked up a book that had been on
my shelf for about 7 years, called "Animals as Guides for the Soul,"
by Susan Chernak McElroy. It started me thinking about the tragic
disconnection between the Western world and Nature, animals in
particular.

A project began to take shape in my mind, and I knew immediately what
it was to be called: Simba's Ark. There's never been anything like it
that I know of, and I think there should be one in every major city in
the country.

Right now I'm looking for someone to do a website, gratis. The temp
page is up at www.SimbasArk.org, as well as SimbasArk.com &
SimbasArk.net. I'd like to put a redirect on the latter two to the
..org page when the site is complete.

If you'd like to help, please contact me. The proposal I'm sending
out in email expands on the bulletpoints you'll see on the temporary
page that's up.

Thanks!
Pat/Jinn