PDA

View Full Version : Littermaid Litter Box

Ron Bruno
November 26th 04, 03:02 PM
Has anyone had any luck in finding a replacement motor for the litter box?
The one I have is out of warranty and when I called Littermaid, they said
that they do not sell internal parts.

Thanks in advance,

Ron
Munroe Falls, Ohio

Solomon
November 27th 04, 02:39 AM
"Ron Bruno" > wrote in message >...
> Has anyone had any luck in finding a replacement motor for the litter box?
> The one I have is out of warranty and when I called Littermaid, they said
> that they do not sell internal parts.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ron
> Munroe Falls, Ohio

i would just take the motor out and then look it over and see if i
couldn't find one like it online. the motor is dirt cheap i guarantee
it.
solomon.

Stanley Stempien via CatKB.com
November 28th 04, 04:43 AM
I tried that once... the new motor has to be exactly the same type... otherwise it moves too fast or slow and the computer doesn't know where the rake is at. Plus then it shorts out the sensors for added fun.

I bought a litter robot... www.litter-robot.com
best desision I ever maid...

You broken littermaid is worth alot on Ebay.. the plug is work about 10 bucks... kinda sad acctually... parts are in such high demand for the littermaid...

Solomon
November 29th 04, 08:26 AM
K. Hahn said "Certainly if you see something flicker
* across your computer monitor, then you are not in possession, but if you
* go to the difficulty of downloading...then you're guilty."

As you can see, this technical detail totally escapes some people.

Continuing: then the Feds raid their place.

Naturally, they charge you with possession of child pornography.

Let's further say you have some gibberish
files which might be encrypted material.

The government then says if you don't plead guilty to child porn, then we'll
prosecute you for the crypto-crime provision of this bill too.

i.e. Cypherpunk Tim May's succinct complaint "It's wrong when I'm a felon
under an ever increasing number of laws".

Because government will lean on you with it:

In the AA BBS case, a company delivering raunchy porn or just nude pictures,
the government threat included prosecuting the person's wife too. Just like
it could in the private home raid scenario above. Only now with a new club
to swing. It was the main reason the husband agreed to plead guilty. He
wouldn't risk his wife to a trial just to protect his own rights.

The government will use every available tool to menace crypto users.

NYT, quoting a Supreme Court member on police use of legislative language:
"They will take it as far as they can."

They have absolutely no scruples, often.

In the AA BBS case, the Feds PURPOSELY PULLED graphics legal in California
into hick Tennessee, and succeeded in jailing the CA owner.

Wow. The Feds must have been drooling when Congress passed the CDA.

In addition, they sent UNSOLICITED real child porno to the owner, and charged
him with possession of child porno.

No code of ethics or conduct.

No scruples.

Predatory pinheads.

----

* "WHITE HOUSE IS SET TO EASE ITS STANCE ON INTERNET SMUT"
* The New York Times, By John M. Broder, June 16 1