PDA

View Full Version : free kitten to good home

acidburn
November 29th 04, 11:56 PM
I have an 12-13 week old male kitten. I got him for my fiance for
christmas but unfortunatley our daughter is allergic to this little
guy. We are giving him away to anyone with an open heart and an open
home. He is grey in color. He is very playful, in good health, and he
is excellent with children of all ages. He will also be leaving with
what ever food and litter is left. If you are interested please call
me, Cindy, at (613)729-6684
Thank you.

Judy
November 30th 04, 02:29 AM
"acidburn" > wrote in message
m...
>I have an 12-13 week old male kitten. I got him for my fiance for
> christmas but unfortunatley our daughter is allergic to this little
> guy. We are giving him away to anyone with an open heart and an open
> home. He is grey in color. He is very playful, in good health, and he
> is excellent with children of all ages. He will also be leaving with
> what ever food and litter is left. If you are interested please call
> me, Cindy, at (613)729-6684
> Thank you.

Cindy forgot to mention that she lives in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.