PDA

View Full Version : radio controlled toy?

John Doe
December 2nd 04, 08:00 AM
I know they are potentially intimidating, I have tried once before.
What I would like to know is whether anyone has had continued success
using a radio controlled vehicle to amuse their cat? (perhaps with a
string or whatever tied to the vehicle).

Thank you very much in advance for any experiences.

BC
December 2nd 04, 11:46 AM
John Doe wrote:
> I know they are potentially intimidating, I have tried once before.
> What I would like to know is whether anyone has had continued success
> using a radio controlled vehicle to amuse their cat? (perhaps with a
> string or whatever tied to the vehicle).
>
> Thank you very much in advance for any experiences.
Our local Wilkinsons shop in England is currently selling radio
controlled mice as christmas presents for cats! Im very tempted but
havent bought one yet. All my pets have always been scared of radio
controlled cars, havent tried tieing something on the back though,
knowing me I'd get it tangled round the wheels and kill the car!

--
Badger Badger Badger

Gary
December 11th 04, 12:34 AM
I had a very small radio controlled car which was super quick and quiet. It
lasted 15 minutes with tigger and tootsie chasing it before eventually
giving in. Tootsie hammered it, a write off im afraid.

I think if the toy is small and quiet enough, you will be fine!

Gary.

Linda Terrell
December 12th 04, 09:49 AM
In article >,
"Gary" > wrote:

> I had a very small radio controlled car which was super quick and quiet. It
> lasted 15 minutes with tigger and tootsie chasing it before eventually
> giving in. Tootsie hammered it, a write off im afraid.
>
> I think if the toy is small and quiet enough, you will be fine!
>
> Gary.

We had a couple of those tiny rc cars. Replay pounced on
them, picked them up and deposited them in his water bowl.
Time after time after time.

LT

Ashley
December 12th 04, 06:22 PM
"Linda Terrell" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Gary" > wrote:
>
>> I had a very small radio controlled car which was super quick and quiet.
>> It
>> lasted 15 minutes with tigger and tootsie chasing it before eventually
>> giving in. Tootsie hammered it, a write off im afraid.
>>
>> I think if the toy is small and quiet enough, you will be fine!
>>
>> Gary.
>
> We had a couple of those tiny rc cars. Replay pounced on
> them, picked them up and deposited them in his water bowl.
> Time after time after time.

ROTFL! Was he trying to kill them by drowning? My two are scared of anything
that whizzes by making noises, including wind-up toys. They hide from them!

cdchap911
December 14th 04, 01:20 AM
thats priceless...we had one of those balls with the raccoon/weasel tail
connected to it and my cat toby keith attacked it, worked the weasel loose,
and now carries it around..we find it in the wierdest places ...mostly the
dogs food bowl and water dish sometimes in a drawer his newest favorite
place to put it is the playpen i have up for my nieces baby..never know
where we're gonna find it