PDA

View Full Version : I grill mice for Christmas this year ! ! ! ! !! !

Bruno Beam
December 15th 04, 08:14 AM
My cats brought me 200 pounds of mice in the last months.

kaeli
December 15th 04, 02:56 PM
In article >,
enlightened us with...
> My cats brought me 200 pounds of mice in the last months.

Ooh, yummy!
*ahem*

~kaeli~
What's another word for thesaurus?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Robert Morien
December 15th 04, 07:36 PM
In article >,
(Bruno Beam) wrote:

> My cats brought me 200 pounds of mice in the last months.

Use Joels recipes for cave wine

Zythophile
December 16th 04, 07:21 PM
"Bruno Beam" > wrote in message
om...
> My cats brought me 200 pounds of mice in the last months.

You could buy a snake. At least the mice wouldn't go to waste :-)

mlbriggs
December 16th 04, 10:52 PM
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:14:54 -0800, Bruno Beam wrote:

> My cats brought me 200 pounds of mice in the last months.

Do you swim in a big tank in an aquarium park? MLB