PDA

View Full Version : Back, but can't keep up

Krista
December 20th 04, 08:04 AM
DH and I are back home, but Real Life is interfering with my rpca time
and I can't keep up, or catch up for that matter, so we are just
sending out purrs in all directions. It seems that there's been quite
a bit of excitement, and quite a lot of purrs are needed. Lula and
Hubie are cuddled up togther, listening to the cold wind blow outside
and purring smugly. Please apply these warmkitty purrs as needed. :-)
------
Krista

Christine Burel
December 20th 04, 05:12 PM
Krista, happy to hear from you in whatever shape or form you can manage.
Real Life is just so hard sometimes.
Hugs and purrs,
Christine
"Krista" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> DH and I are back home, but Real Life is interfering with my rpca time
> and I can't keep up, or catch up for that matter, so we are just
> sending out purrs in all directions. It seems that there's been quite
> a bit of excitement, and quite a lot of purrs are needed. Lula and
> Hubie are cuddled up togther, listening to the cold wind blow outside
> and purring smugly. Please apply these warmkitty purrs as needed. :-)
> ------
> Krista

Marina
December 20th 04, 07:35 PM
Krista wrote:

> DH and I are back home, but Real Life is interfering with my rpca time
> and I can't keep up, or catch up for that matter, so we are just
> sending out purrs in all directions. It seems that there's been quite
> a bit of excitement, and quite a lot of purrs are needed. Lula and
> Hubie are cuddled up togther, listening to the cold wind blow outside
> and purring smugly. Please apply these warmkitty purrs as needed. :-)

Glad to see you, Krista. Hope you had a good trip and the kitties
weren't too upset with you.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki