PDA

View Full Version : Francis - happy dance!!

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers
December 20th 04, 12:41 PM
Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the results of
Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D

Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are considerably
reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said that Francis needed to
be euthanised...

Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily beta-blocker
is doing its job :-)

I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas present.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

jmcquown
December 20th 04, 01:28 PM
> Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the
> results of Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D
>
> Cheers, helen s

How wonderful! Please give Francis a hug for me :)

Jill

O J
December 20th 04, 03:11 PM
Helen S. wrote:

>Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the results of
>Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D
>
>Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are considerably
>reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said that Francis needed to
>be euthanised...
>
>Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily beta-blocker
>is doing its job :-)
>
>I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas present.

I can't tell you how pleased I am to hear this news. Give the little
man a skritch for me.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Kreisleriana
December 20th 04, 04:17 PM
On 20 Dec 2004 11:41:01 GMT,
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) yodeled:

>Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the results of
>Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D
>
>Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are considerably
>reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said that Francis needed to
>be euthanised...
>
>Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily beta-blocker
>is doing its job :-)
>
>I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas present.
>
>Cheers, helen s

Happiness indeed! What kind of treatskis can Francis have for Xmas?
;)

Theresa

Christine Burel
December 20th 04, 05:03 PM
That's wonderful news, Helen! Yay!
Christine
"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" > wrote in
message ...
> Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the results of
> Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D
>
> Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are considerably
> reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said that Francis needed
> be euthanised...
>
> Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily
beta-blocker
> is doing its job :-)
>
> I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas
present.

> Cheers, helen s
>

> --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam--
> to get correct one remove fame & fortune
> **$om $
>
> --Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched
off--

Marina
December 20th 04, 05:40 PM

> Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily beta-blocker
> is doing its job :-)

What a wonderful Christmas present! I just called Nikki's vet for blood
test results, too, and everything looks to be fine with her. I'll join
you in a happy dance. :o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Jeanette
December 20th 04, 06:16 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers > wrote in
message ...
> Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the results of
> Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D
>
> Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are considerably
> reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said that Francis needed
> be euthanised...
>
> Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily
beta-blocker
> is doing its job :-)
>
> I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas
present.

> Cheers, helen s

Thank you Helen, that's made me happy.

Jeanette

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers
December 20th 04, 06:33 PM
>I can't tell you how pleased I am to hear this news. Give the little
>man a skritch for me.
>
>Regards and Purrs,
>O J

Will do - France particularly likes chin scritches and tummy scritches ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers
December 20th 04, 06:34 PM
>Happiness indeed! What kind of treatskis can Francis have for Xmas?
>;)

He can have absolutely anything he wants :-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers
December 20th 04, 06:34 PM
>That's wonderful news, Helen! Yay!
>Christine

Thanks Christine, I am exceedingly happy today.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers
December 20th 04, 06:35 PM
>What a wonderful Christmas present! I just called Nikki's vet for blood
>test results, too, and everything looks to be fine with her. I'll join
>you in a happy dance. :o)

*Excellent* - oh happy day!

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Cathi
December 20th 04, 07:11 PM
In message >, Marina
> writes
>dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers wrote:
>
>> Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily
>>beta-blocker
>> is doing its job :-)
>>

>What a wonderful Christmas present! I just called Nikki's vet for blood
>test results, too, and everything looks to be fine with her. I'll join
>you in a happy dance. :o)

I'm sure Jasper would like to join in the happy dancing too, as he's now
minus his Elizabethan collar and stitches. Not only does this mean that
eating is easy again; it means he can have a proper wash. He still
looks daft with only half his whiskers though.

And Carrie isn't so much dancing as strutting, showing off her new,
slim-line figure. She's shed an awful lot of blubber over the past
couple of years, and the vet is very pleased with her.
--
Cathi

SUQKRT
December 20th 04, 07:16 PM
In article >,
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

>Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily
beta-blocker
>is doing its job :-)
>
>I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas present.
>
>Cheers, helen s

Yeaaaaa Francis a Christmas miracle kitty!
Suz
Macmoosette

"People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."
--Faith Resnick

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Ginger-lyn Summer
December 20th 04, 07:28 PM
On 20 Dec 2004 11:41:01 GMT,
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

>Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the results of
>Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D
>
>Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are considerably
>reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said that Francis needed to
>be euthanised...
>
>Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily beta-blocker
>is doing its job :-)
>
>I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas present.
>
>Cheers, helen s
>

>--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam--
>to get correct one remove fame & fortune
**$om $

>--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched off--

Yaaaaayyyy! I'm so glad, and Cosmo sends knowing purrs to Francis :-)

Ginger-lyn

December 20th 04, 08:45 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers > wrote:

> Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are considerably
> reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said that Francis
> needed to be euthanised...

Yay!!! Living well is the best revenge and all that...

Joyce

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers
December 20th 04, 08:46 PM
>I'm sure Jasper would like to join in the happy dancing too, as he's now
>minus his Elizabethan collar and stitches. Not only does this mean that
>eating is easy again; it means he can have a proper wash. He still
>looks daft with only half his whiskers though.

Waffles wouldn't keep an Elizabethan collar on - she could teach Houdini a
thing or two when it comes to escaping out of one of those. Glad Jasper is now
minus stitches and can wash :-)

>And Carrie isn't so much dancing as strutting, showing off her new,
>slim-line figure. She's shed an awful lot of blubber over the past
>couple of years, and the vet is very pleased with her.

Excellent. She can teach me a thing or two!

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers
December 20th 04, 08:47 PM
>Yeaaaaa Francis a Christmas miracle kitty!
>Suz

Thank you :-)

Purrs, Francis

**$om $

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers
December 20th 04, 08:47 PM
>Yaaaaayyyy! I'm so glad, and Cosmo sends knowing purrs to Francis :-)
>
>Ginger-lyn

Thanks guys :-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers
December 20th 04, 08:54 PM
>Yay!!! Living well is the best revenge and all that...
>
>Joyce

Indeed :-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

polonca12000
December 20th 04, 09:54 PM
I'm so very happy for you!
Soncek sends lots of purrs for Francis and I send lots of hugs for his
meowmie who takes such good care of him,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" > wrote in
message ...
> Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the results of
> Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D
>
> Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are considerably
> reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said that Francis needed
> be euthanised...
>
> Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily
beta-blocker
> is doing its job :-)
>
> I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas
present.

> Cheers, helen s
>

> --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam--
> to get correct one remove fame & fortune
> **$om $
>
> --Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched
off--

polonca12000
December 20th 04, 09:55 PM
So nice to hear such good news! Wonderful!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Marina" > wrote in message
> What a wonderful Christmas present! I just called Nikki's vet for blood
> test results, too, and everything looks to be fine with her. I'll join
> you in a happy dance. :o)
>
> --
> Marina, Frank and Nikki
> marina (dot) kurten (at) pp (dot) inet (dot) fi
> Pics at http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
> and http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki

Tanada
December 20th 04, 11:59 PM

>>I can't tell you how pleased I am to hear this news. Give the little
>>man a skritch for me.
>>
>>Regards and Purrs,
>>O J
>

> Will do - France particularly likes chin scritches and tummy scritches ;-)
>
> Cheers, helen s

Then give him some extras from us here. I'm so happy to read that he's
doing so well.

Pam S. wishing she had really looooong fingernails. ;-D

Elise
December 21st 04, 12:59 AM
"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" > wrote in
message ...
> Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the results of
> Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D
>
> Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are considerably
> reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said that Francis needed
> be euthanised...
>
> Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily
> beta-blocker
> is doing its job :-)
>
> I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas
> present.
>
> Cheers, helen s

What wonderful news! Celebratory skritches for Francis and hugs for you,
his most devoted caretaker :)
--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:

Yowie
December 21st 04, 01:17 AM
"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" > wrote in
message ...
> Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the results of
> Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D
>
> Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are considerably
> reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said that Francis needed
> be euthanised...
>
> Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily
beta-blocker
> is doing its job :-)
>
> I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas
present.

WoooHooo, what a wonderful Xmas pressie.

Perhaps you can send weekly litterbox deposits from Francis to the idiot vet
just to make the point he is alive and well. Or just for the sheer
satisfaction of sending litterbox deposits to a total bozo.

Yowie

Victor Martinez
December 21st 04, 02:22 AM
> What a wonderful Christmas present! I just called Nikki's vet for blood
> test results, too, and everything looks to be fine with her. I'll join
> you in a happy dance. :o)

Double congratulations are in order, for Francis and Nikki!!!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam here:

Yoj
December 21st 04, 02:50 AM
Wahoo! I'll join in the happy dance!

Joy

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" > wrote in
message ...
> Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the results of
> Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D
>
> Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are considerably
> reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said that Francis needed
> be euthanised...
>
> Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily
beta-blocker
> is doing its job :-)
>
> I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas
present.

> Cheers, helen s
>

> --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam--
> to get correct one remove fame & fortune
> **$om $
>
> --Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched
off--

Exocat
December 21st 04, 08:08 PM
Yay! Happy dancing for young Frankie here in Cornwall!

I'll just
bet that's the very bestest Crissy prezzy you could've had, ever.

Best

Gordon & the TT

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote

> Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the
> results of
> Francis's blood tests.

Susan M
December 22nd 04, 09:42 AM
"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" > wrote in
message ...
> Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the results of
> Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D

> I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas
> present.

That's fantastic Helen - I'm glad that Francis is doing so well! Merry
Christmas!

Susan M
Otis and chester

Marina
December 22nd 04, 10:24 AM
Cathi wrote:

> I'm sure Jasper would like to join in the happy dancing too, as he's now
> minus his Elizabethan collar and stitches. Not only does this mean that
> eating is easy again; it means he can have a proper wash. He still
> looks daft with only half his whiskers though.

Happy Jasper! Give him a few scritches from me.

> And Carrie isn't so much dancing as strutting, showing off her new,
> slim-line figure. She's shed an awful lot of blubber over the past
> couple of years, and the vet is very pleased with her.

Congrats to Carrie (and her diligent Meowmie)!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Adrian
December 22nd 04, 03:07 PM
> Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the
> results of Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D
>
> Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are
> considerably reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said
> that Francis needed to be euthanised...
>
> Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily
> beta-blocker is doing its job :-)
>
> I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas
> present.
>
> Cheers, helen s

That's a great Xmas present for the whole group :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.